Deleted
    http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9200/dsc2010.jpg

Winged Guardian I made for a friend for his bday. The guality is a bit mush because I don't have a big enough scanner + didn't quite pay enough attention to going through all of the paper with water properly. Used water colour pencils.

I don't draw anymore myself, so I can't add anything to this awesome thread. I must say that I'm amazed by all the awesome images I've seen so far. Good job all!

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    i can see your drawings Rachel, i cant speak for any one else, but i know i can.
    Okay, awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Squishychunk View Post
    I can see them, and I really liked the pandaren concept

Shame if they made them as a playable race that looked like that people would hop on the "LOL furries" bandwagon
    Thanks. :3

I will never understand the 'lol furries' crap. I wish people could get over themselves and realize that the majority of anthro artists simply like to draw anthropomorphic creatures. It's the fault of CSI, MTV, and bored-as-fuck bullies for spreading a lot of false info. in order to sensationalize.

Anywho, more art!

DeviantART: http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/

Just a couple of fast dwelling concepts for my 'Northerner' Draenei. Even though they're quite tech-y and inventive, they still use what nature has to offer, and make sure they are not hurting the environment too much.
    For those that don't know, I've been filling in the gaps that Blizz has left in the Draenei culture and lore. I've decided to split the Draenei into two racial groups; Northerners and Southerners.

Northerners are peaceful, and highly intelligent and creative. Their culture centres around love/sex, art, philosophy, literature, inventions, and community.

Southerners have a warrior-like culture, where males are dominant and most females are simply political and social pawns, unless they can prove themselves as warriors. Their culture centres around strength, fighting, technological advancement of weaponry, and climbing the social ladder.

I was bored a few days ago and decided that I wanted to paint some sort of spirit animal. I took it as my chance to draw Elune (the night elf goddess) in some sort of animal form, since gods and goddesses are notorious for taking on other forms.
    I felt that the moose would fit her. They're so strange looking, but so graceful.
    I added the horn at the last minute to make her more magical. C:

Just a few more Argus critters I've been working on.
    The top one is based off of that photo of the hydrothermal worm that's been travelling around the internet recently. Crazy lookin' critter. It was my first time doing full iridescence and it took at least 4 times until I got it right...or at least kinda right.
    Anyways, it is sacred to the Northerners, and the ones that are iridescent are given as mounts to the highest ranking Vindicators (Paladins). They are very rare and live in the most desolate, cold regions of Argus.
    The second one is an antelope-like animal that is also treated with reverence by the Northerners. It is the basic mount for all Vindicators.
    The rest are just little gestures of possible animals.

'Nother Sketchdump. You can find the uncensored version in my main gallery.
    1. Another half-shifted, night elf shark druid. This time based off of a goblin shark. The cloth she's holding in her right hand is supposed to be a naga banner, but I got laaazy.

2. A female night elf with her winter fur coming in (I like to make my nelves fluffy for winter. It makes sense...they're outside for much of their lives, so having a soft fur coat would be very useful).

3. Honey dressed in a little piece of traditional Northerner clothing. Breasts exposed to make breastfeeding easier (and to avoid the ripping of nice blouses by the impatient hands of a toddler).

4. I like to imagine that night elves evolved from a bat or colugo like creature, so here' a little baby girl with primitive plagiopatagium. Evolution doesn't always forget traits of the past.

5. Random dragon.

6. A Kirin based off of sculptures.

7. Unfinished painting of Thipe with a Vindicator weapon.

8. Body sketch of Thipe. I'm still fiddling with male Northerner anatomy.

9. Northerner penis. They may be shorter than Southerner peni, but boy do they ever have girth and shape. Their genitals are a little more specialized to give pleasure to females.

10. Some undead ranger I came up with the other day. Not sure if I'll continue with this character.

11. Said ranger's maggoty looking blighthound.

12/13/14. Different coloured fox creatures inspired by the whole "Mists of Pandaria" rumour/leak. They are based off of the Inari foxes of Japan.

15. Another "Mists of Pandaria" inspired critter. Based off of the vine snake.

This is not my art but I found this picture of Illidan pre sargeras empowerment. Look at that stud. I mean im not gay but damn Illidan is a handsome mofo before he got his eyes burned out. How the hell did Tyrande turn that down.
    Last edited by surafang; 2011-08-07 at 06:13 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Havent seen one I didnt like, there is alot of talented mother fuckers in this thread, good job all you. I would like to get some of my own on, but no programs ATM, and no time either =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    I lieks cookies! *n turtles too!

Nope, I didn't make the pic, but I know who did,
    http://fenrier.deviantart.com/
    Hint, if u right click a pic, it usually says who made it
    Thank you very much
    Here's a turtle for you -> o>O<-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Thank you very much
    Here's a turtle for you -> o>O<-
    Ty! <3 teh turtle!

This mob would make an awesome non-combat pet! N with funny cluck cluck noise added!

Deleted
    Havent been here in ages and have missed out on so many purdy fan arts : o

Deleted
    Luv ur bunneh avatar! Bunnies!<3*

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-08-09 at 09:08 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    *Mr. Happy-Go-Lucky Turkey*
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=48786#screenshots:id=197741
    They're already in-game, they just need the companion status and you're good to go ^^

Also, having just realized we're allowed to post images from other fantasy series, this one I made maybe two months ago. It's the main characters from The Wheel of Time book series, and if you like fantasy and have not read those books, I'd very strongly recommend them. Might be a bit slow somewhere along the middle of it, but it's so worth it when you get past that bit! Can't wait for the final book to be released ^^

Now that I see it again after so long, I wonder if there are a fair amount of details I should fix...

Well, this being a WoW forum, here's some WoW fanart as well ^^

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/208/0/2/flame_druid_by_breathing2004-d41t793.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    (╯ಠ_ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻

Take that.
    Now give me more Draenei art.

Deleted

Loadsa love @ Callei :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

Loadsa love @ Callei :3
    I'm a little late, but I really like your new sig.

Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't added to this in a while but here's a commission I had done by http://dogslug.deviantart.com/

And (I forget if I've ever shared this)

By http://chicharon.deviantart.com/

EDIT: I AM THE BIGGEST FUCKING IDIOT GUYS. SERIOUSLY.
    JUST HOLD UP WHILE I FIX THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE SHADOWS.
    This is what happened: I started painting the shadows for these guys and kept fucking it up over and over again so I was all "fuck it, let's use some actual photoshop tools" and did those stupid shadows. I knew something was off last night when I finished it around 2 am, but couldn't put my finger on it. So thankfully my boyfriend noticed my herpin' and derpin,' so I'll correct this a little later. Just let me drink my coffee please.

DeviantArt: http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/

I haven't been doing much since my last art dump, so here's a little something that took a few hours between two or three days. I think it took about 7 hours (not including breaks, sleeping, etc)....not really sure. May have taken less.

Dirk and Kuuma were just mindin' their own business, hunting for treasure in Thousand Needles, when suddenly Deathwing came along and decided to be an asshole and flood the whole damn place.
    So now they're running for their lives.
    Anyways, I started this up after watching Rango. It got me in the mood for some sort of desert/mesa/canyon landscape and it ended up evolving into a whole scene.
    I know I probably fudged the shadows and other things but I don't care at this point. I may not be COMPLETELY satisfied with this piece, but I sure do like it. :3

A nice close up of mah boys. Dirk is an undead hunter and Kuuma is a night elf druid.
    Last edited by Rachel; 2011-08-12 at 01:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    I'm a little late, but I really like your new sig.
    Thanks, mate.

Edit: Aaaaand more for Callei! This time, a model manip.

Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2011-08-12 at 08:52 PM.

Deleted
    WTB that haircut!sweet!

Deleted

Some ATCs (2.5"x3.5" cards) that I've done in the past week.

Totally doing commissions for these at $15 each (includes domestic US shipping) if anyone is interested! ;p Feel free to contact me here or through DA/Tumblr

... her boobs are burning.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.