Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Why is that chaud guy posting news instead of me? What the hell is wrong in this world?
    Crazy idea, but... what if you both post news? Omg I could just imagine....

Might be 270.61 - at least that's the one I have at the moment. Thanks for the update, always worry about updating drivers since Nvidea appears to be famous for this :/ (no joke here btw) What surprised me was that there were more male blood elves than female blood elves. I rarely see people playing male ones and always tend to see female ones. Quite surprising. Surprised about the worgen too. And human, though my human rogue was male (I always got a lot of flak for it too for some reason).

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Well now, I didn't think people actually played.. human males?

They look horrible
    Fixed that for you. Alliance has the worst character models, most of the females look like they are butch as hell, especially dwarf and humans. Space goats have the most awkward animations and the tail propping your cloak up as a male looks so dumb, hence why more people play females of that race. Worgen just look dumb and gnomes have proportional issues regardless of gender. No one plays female Taurens on Horde side though, which isn't surprising since they also have stupid looking animations and character design.

People wonder why there are more Horde players in the world, it's because Horde has better looking characters for the most part.

A surprising amount of Tauren/Worgen/Orc females. If I had my way i'd dig a massive pit (Much like that one in the Eastern Plaguelands with the caretaker who burns all the leftover scourge), burn them all, and bask in the sweet scent of repulsive creatures being incinerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Why is that chaud guy posting news instead of me? What the hell is wrong in this world?
    We are just pretending it's you.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf 55.05% 44.95%
    uhu in what universe?

10+ Year Old Account
    i would be shocked if there were more females :O

I have trouble believing there are more night elf and blood elf males than females.. Also female dwarf ftw!

Deleted
    Whoa ! Im a proud owner of 10.66% ! Also, Nvidia drivers again? As far as i knew it before, nvidia was only better than ati for having better drivers. But im certainly starting to lean towards atis drivers too. Least you dont have to be afraid for breaking your gpu by updating drivers

Deleted
    Female Dwarfs are still the least favorite, there's more orcs than dwarfs so ther are far more fem orcs than fem dwarfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanni View Post
    Whats the name of the old driver update - the one before 280.26?
    iam using 275.33 , works perfectly fine.
    BETA CLUB

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel so unique after seeing the male/female ratio, as I play 4 female chars.

Boub not posting news... What a world, what a world... Tis be requirin' one ting, mon! /target Boub /hug ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    That chart seems alright in terms of % based on how many people play the race. But the statement about female orcs and dwarves doesnt seem fitting here because it doesnt show the total number of orcs vs dwarves played.

Not surprised to see very low numbers for female orcs and dwarves, but there are more belf and nelf males than females?! Scary..

It states that female orcs are the least played female race just due to the % versus their male counterparts but what about the number compared to the number of dwarfs that are played, im sure more people play orcs than dwarfs. ( at 5 lvl 85 female dwarfs now).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeleena View Post
    Ratios are inaccurate. They're a poll of level 85s only. The polling sample is likely skewed in the male direction even more than the population of the game already is. Every girl player I know plays a Belf, Draenei, or a Night Elf. Also almost every guy player that plays a girl character that I know plays one of those three races. I get the feeling that whatever the sampling size was that it generally was either not a large enough sample or not a wide enough sample to accurately reflect the in-game experience.
    "I feel these statistics are wrong, based on my test sample of at most 100 people". Really now? You make that bold of a statement and then even have the courage to question the sample size of the OP?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chogally View Post
    It states that female orcs are the least played female race just due to the % versus their male counterparts but what about the number compared to the number of dwarfs that are played, im sure more people play orcs than dwarfs. ( at 5 lvl 85 female dwarfs now).
    It's not a huge gap between Orcs and Dwarves. Maybe a percent of the overall player population if I remember correctly.

I do think it's funny that there are more female Draenei than male, even though I love the male Draenei model. So silly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Ah, male draenei do nicely for plate classes.
    6 Male Draenei characters strong. Paid for all 6 of them to race change when it became available. <3

Scrub Resto Druid Trying to Make a Difference

Deleted
    as i was installing the new graphic drivers, tabbing into mmo, read the blues etcetc, finally ending up at the bottom of the page, i get that notice that drivers finished installing, then reading the small nottice
    NVIDIA Drivers A quick note for those of you that keep your drivers up to date. There are some significant bugs in the 280.26 drivers that were recently released, including a bug that makes cards run warm. Avoid upgrading until a fixed driver is released.
    /facedesk