Philadelphia Eagles Fans

NFL preseason is underway, and if any Eagles fans have forgotten the comeback win against the giants, here is a youtube video I found. This video literally brought a tear to my eye. Called by Merrill Reese with Remember the titans theme song, its the most emotional highlight I've ever seen.

"Eagles Comeback Against Giants Called by Merrill Reese"

(sorry can't post links as a keyboard turner, youtube.com/watch?v=ddTacY83qBk)

By far the greatest game of the 2010 season, and in contention for greatest comeback in football history.

2011 Eagles are Superbowl bound baby!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt anything can ever top 4th and 26 for me. I really miss some of the players from that era: Hugh Douglas, John Runyan, and my all time favorite Brian Dawkins. I'll never forgive Reid for letting him go, that man should have retired an eagle.

edit: wow that was close to a decade ago. fuck, i'm getting old.
    Last edited by downnola; 2011-08-13 at 01:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was a great comeback, but I don't think its anywhere close to the Bills coming back from down 35-3 to the Oilers in a playoff game.

i live in philly...i lost all hope in the team 12 years go. nothing short of a ring to get my faith in them back...everyone else in the devision has 3 or more. we have non.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

it wasn't a playoff game, but it had that playoff feel. If they lost they would have probably not made the playoffs that year. Eagles/Giants is also a great football rivalry and to shock NY fans like that makes it that much sweeter. I also had a $200 parlay eagles to over, so Desean's last td really made it unbelievable for me.

heres a better comeback for ya and yes i am a fan of the lions (go me lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRhVpjM9z9A

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    i live in philly...i lost all hope in the team 12 years go. nothing short of a ring to get my faith in them back...everyone else in the devision has 3 or more. we have non.
    Yeah, but in the past 12 years no one in the division has won a ring except for the Giants. Consider yourself lucky you're team has topped your division that long (mostly)

Typical Philly fans, you get one or two players and "this is the year baby!" Flyers what? I'm a Black Hawks fan that now has to live in Philly, oh the sting.
    *Official Ryg Tweet on Patch Notes Hype Train Passenger* -Never Forget

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst part of that game was that I had Vick on my fantasy team and I'm a giants fan. It was championship week and I had to root for Vick to play well in the 4th quarter and then STOP. $100 was apparently the cost of my favorite team missing the playoffs D:

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________