Thread: Post Your UI

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-15 at 07:42 AM.
    What's that? Yeah, I know, I'm a big deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Tremelizzer View Post
    This sir/ma'am - is bloody awesome.

Deleted
    Guys just a quick question, is it possible to move oUF_Drk unitframes?

Deleted
    Try oUF: MovableFrames

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    To all you actionbar haters!

I want to do something with the boss frames, any suggestions?

Should I include portraits on them too? Move them anywhere? they do seem a bit out of the way sometimes. Could also do with some HP or % Text?

(watching on youtube in 1080 at full screen will give you a better idea)
    I think i'm actually in love with those boss frames - personally, i'd have them on the left (because i'm used to them on that side of the screen - personal preference) plus i'd probably have % health showing, but again, personal preference. I'd possibly have them with a little less spacing between them, not much though.

Oddly, i've always tended to find your UI's a little too minimalist, but after seeing it in action in full hd, i'm very tempted to have a go at something similar myself.

What are you using to create the boss frames btw, oUF?

Keep up the good work ^^

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    To all you actionbar haters!

I want to do something with the boss frames, any suggestions?

Should I include portraits on them too? Move them anywhere? they do seem a bit out of the way sometimes. Could also do with some HP or % Text?

(watching on youtube in 1080 at full screen will give you a better idea)
    Do seem to be a bit far out to the side when compared to the other side of the screen.
    Maybe move them in a bit, perhaps Mirroring the position of raid frames or timers maybe.
    As for text then I suppose it depends if you really need to be aware of that, which from a dps/tank view when you are hitting the boss isn't so much of an issue.
    Healers however, or for the purpose of a video may see some benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    You keep posting these multiple times. I think people have seen it...
    Who?

10characters blah blah blah

A couple of screenshots showing my UI. Any unit frame's name now will turn red whenever it's out of range of me. Tapped target's health bar turns red. Target and Focus cast bars overlay their mana bar space, while pet cast bar just overlays the pet's health bar as that's the only bar visible for pets.

The 3 icons are for things like pots, below that there's my main action bar which is hidden apart from on specs where I'm not sure of the spells still, such as Demonology on my lock. There's also an action bar below the target frame for low level alts, but it's hidden on others, finally, there is one above my Omen for things like guild perk abilities and ready checks, or food to eat out of combat. The gap between the boss frame and my focus are for the other 3 boss frames.

Above my target are bars for raid debuffs missing from the target (only shown in raids). If the target is friendly, it shows buffs that I have cast that I care about on them, like Hand spells, or Renew and Shield on my priest etc. On enemies it shows debuffs like my Lock's DoTs, Corruption, immolate etc. All buff bars and icons are from Raven.

Above my own unit frame is a small yellow bar, it's split into 3 parts, that's my power bar addon, Raeli's Power Bar, or soul shards on my lock - on my lock it appears only for shards I am missing. On my pally above my unit frame is my Vengeance monitor addon, Raeli's Vengeance Monitor. Above that is my cooldowns, and below my unit frame are important buffs I care about, such as my tanking cooldowns or my lock's damage cooldowns like Metamorphasis.

In a raid on my Pally, my main - Ignore the Shaman supposedly casting Tranquiliy, that addon is bugged unfortunately :/

Another screen shot to show some other things better - still missing a lot of what is really there though.
    Last edited by Raeli; 2011-08-16 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    Very nice UI Carebear. One of the best I've seen in years.

--

I've started cleaning mine up some. Haven't had as much time as I would like to work on it though. The goal is large minimalism, maybe I'll be closer to that in a few weeks.
    I'm curious to know how you pulled off the icons in the centre appearing when the associated ability goes on cooldown. I assumed it was something to do with Kong, but there's nothing in the configuration that I can see to create that sort of effect.

Edit: I just found your UI thread on your guild's site which answers my question.
    Last edited by Daninkai; 2011-08-16 at 05:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daninkai View Post
    I'm curious to know how you pulled off the icons in the centre appearing when the associated ability goes on cooldown. I assumed it was something to do with Kong, but there's nothing in the configuration that I can see to create that sort of effect.

Edit: I just found your UI thread on your guild's site which answers my question.

Actionbar buttons are faded when off CD, visible when on CD using CoolDownAlpha. Just to answer that for anyone else who is curious.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

I think he was talking about CoolLine

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    I think he was talking about CoolLine
    I don't use CoolLine though
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Deleted
    Idle -

Raid -

Feedback Appreciated

Edit: There isn't 4 healers in the rag screenshot, 1 was logging for the night and in sw, had a dps go healer, was our first pull of rag a few weeks ago ^^
    Last edited by mmoc8ea31c118b; 2011-08-17 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanchak View Post
    Idle -

Raid -

Feedback Appreciated
    Just OOC, how do you see what your standing in in a raid with the large portion of your ui covering the bottom... personally, I would move some of the bars around for it to be more effective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Just OOC, how do you see what your standing in in a raid with the large portion of your ui covering the bottom... personally, I would move some of the bars around for it to be more effective.
    Well there's a decent space between my ntk timers and my feet where I can see what I'm standing in I generally move out of something quick, My UI doesn't seem to slow me down

Just updated my screen shot with alot of changes thanks to good feedback. My old screenshots out of date so I will post up a new one:

25 Man:

5 Man:

Download page for more info: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ingandDPS.html
    Last edited by MayronWoW; 2011-08-17 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    I don't use CoolLine though
    /sigh

I misunderstood and thought his question was about carebears Ui instead

<3

*edit*
    btw

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2298/latestr.jpg

Only 1 more addon left to configure before the Ui is ready for upload Should be up by the weekend! ---finally hehe
    Last edited by Ishtara; 2011-08-18 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daninkai View Post

It's a really heavily modded TukUI. Other addons are Skada, Omen, and DXE.
    i would love a download for this .. Looks AMAZING
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Here´s mine. Nothing really original, I have only used some parts I liked from other UI, like glaceonUI, or awesome Ouf skin, and reforged in a UI where I feel comfortable...

Idle:

Dummy:
    Last edited by Witt; 2011-08-19 at 12:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    A couple of screenshots showing my UI.
    What addon do you use to show the date in the top center?