Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Well then, seems the second new dungeon is AQ5. I wonder what the third will be...
    ICC 5man yo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    Gonna see all shamans in tier 3, you know it.
    Mine will be in tier 8.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

ummmm obvious and you guys better hope they did not going the Aion route with the ward drobe guy. If it does what I think it does it actually destroys the piece you used to customize your current piece. That did not go over very well with people in Aion and led to some big time issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post
    hurray! more rushed content! rejoice!
    Wait, what, rushed? This is probably coming out november/decemberish, and will probably last at least 6 months until the next xpac.

Are you smoking crack? Since when do we think Blizzard RUSHES content?
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Quote Originally Posted by stabbingju View Post
    There is the full translation of the article on the website.
    You must be kidding, if i didnt hate Cata so much i would go around in my shaman and my warrior with t6 lookings... Ounslaught and skyshatter were two of the best looking gear of all.

Deleted
    First time I've been excited for a WoW patch in years. However, I the transmogrifier thing could lead to even worse tier and pvp gear deigns because they know less people will be wearing them...

Quote Originally Posted by Terfah View Post
    What is up with people yelling it's a short expansion. These are just announcements as far as I know and there isn't even a release date for 4.3, neither do we know for how long they are gonna go with 4.3 before they release the next expansion. Let's 4.2 stays for 6 months, and 4.3 as well. Then you will still have an expansion with the timespan of a bit more then 1.5 years. Which isn't that much shorter as WOTLK. Woohoo for Void Storage though, I'm gonna get so much space in my bank now.
    Can't tell if troll or bad at math... if the expansion is 1.5 years, that is 25% less than last expansion. And I think we'd all be in favor of that if we had the same number of raids/bosses compressed into less time, but they cut the bosses by a significant amount so far.I for one feel cheated this expansion. I bought it expecting to pay $15 a month for 4 tiers plus a holdover instance spaced reasonably in time, just like every other expansion so far. What we appear to be getting is a 3 tier expansion. This change, without front end communication, is boardline fraud in the ethical sense (not the legal sense, I'm sure).Blizzard promised (omg he said promised. announcements at Blizzcon should be treated as formal press releases, so yes, promised) that Cata would have more content and content would be released at a faster rate. So far we are getting less content and more spaced out. It is no wonder that Blizzard is losing millions of customers. They treat all of their customers extremely poorly.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Deleted
    Really don't want to have to farm old gear again, especially with today's greedy pug mentality, so you better not have to own the gear first. Other than that, this is looking to be a very nice patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    ummmm obvious and you guys better hope they did not going the Aion route with the ward drobe guy. If it does what I think it does it actually destroys the piece you used to customize your current piece. That did not go over very well with people in Aion and led to some big time issues.
    Yep the destroying part sucked HARD...

Deleted
    Mh, i guess they realised that Cataclysm did'nt had the Impact they wanted it to have and now they're going to get the whole thing over fast. Not a bad Descision. Let's just hope, they're changing their Mindset with the next Expansion. Less standing around in Stormwind, waiting for Things to happen, more Stuff to do in the World. Standing around, clicking Buttons and waiting for some Window to pop up really hurt WoW. But damn, Transmogrifier + 3 new 5-Mans sounds awesome to me. I would be happy if WotA is a 5-Man. I don't raid and so i could experience it, too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithor View Post
    First time I've been excited for a WoW patch in years. However, I the transmogrifier thing could lead to even worse tier and pvp gear deigns because they know less people will be wearing them...
    People mostly ride the new mounts..........

I'm sorry if this sounds nubbish, but what exactly would the war of the ancients raid contain?

Deleted
    So, What I can do is to make my imba tier whatnotgear look like im level 10?

Deleted
    Black mageweave leggings and Azure silk vest on my bloodelf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fryx View Post
    They just destroyed the whole game with that Transmogrifier....
    Care to explain why?

Ok, PvE gets alot of love, but what happed to PvP? Can you Transmogrifier the pvp gear? No new BG? No new arena? What the hell blizzard.

I do not approve of Deathwing. Too soon imo. We need at least 1 more raid tier between now and Deathwing. Plus the fact that we would get Deathwing within 1 year of the expansion hitting. That seems a bit fast.

so, looks like we will be doing the same thing to DW what ended up happening to illidan.
    the "a new challenger appears" type of deal.

I rather have 1 year expasion instead of 1 year of ICC type of content