Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm going to assume then that i wont be able to get any of the Tier 3 gear looks since well, you can't get it anymore?

FINALLY! So tired of the ZA/ZG dungeon farming every week on 10 diff classes to get Vp capped, drives me insane....

omg transmogrify oh yea!

Deleted
    I hope we get to see Grom Hellscream in the Caverns of Time instance

TOO SOON EXCECUTUS!Although having my runeblade back will be cool. And my mage's T9.

Deleted
    I guess I did the right choice when I quited a few weeks ago.

At first I thought that changing the appearance of your gear was a good idea, but it's going to end up with every player of a certain class wearing exactly the same set. The Void Storage sounds awesome, I have my bank literally full of crap, but it's not going to benefit me now.

Blizzard is pushing the "real baddies of the expansion" out WAY too soon. Deathwing already, why!? The Cataclysm content is ridiccious in every way. Rotating old bosses over again. Vanilla was merely a setback. I we've heard that joke enough.

WoW is dying. Cataclysm was only the beginning of the end. Make peace with your end, for the Hour of Twilight falls!

Transmorgify is a great addition. Bout time blizzard actually adds this feature to their game, considering 90% of all other games have it already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man, I hope I can tank with Zhar'doom in my main hand and the Bulwark of Azzinoth. Be soo cool hitting bosses with my fel puppy on a stick.

For our sanity let's hope that Deathwing is -NOT- the last raid this expansion. There's no way that the next one will be out before the end of next year, and that would mean another ICC issue where it's the same thing. For a year.

We haven't had an Old God raid this expansion, so maybe one will pop up after Deathwing, being the one who influenced him and all?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkass View Post
    I'm going to assume then that i wont be able to get any of the Tier 3 gear looks since well, you can't get it anymore?

The coolest set for a Mage imo. Frostfire Regalia.

Deleted
    Im not impresssed with these ideas. Also I think the gear changing thing is just pathetic. Yea being able to change little details or color of the armor is good but to totally change the skin, thats just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkass View Post
    Glad I kept mine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I'm not too keen on the idea of collecting old items just to get the look. Sure, it's fine for people to got plenty of time on WoW but what about those who have limited time and also like the look of old tier?

toooo sooooooooooon

Deleted
    Not a convincing storyline, what in cata has been convincing in terms of story/lore!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looky here, my foot is in my mouth. Onward to Deathwing!

maybe its because I leveld to 70 a day before wrath came out, but it seams cata was a very short expansion, if this is in dead the last Tier of cata content

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino View Post
    Hmm, I'm not too keen on the idea of collecting old items just to get the look. Sure, it's fine for people to got plenty of time on WoW but what about those who have limited time and also like the look of old tier?
    notsureiftrolling

Deleted
    Lamest ever reason to scrap the Abyssal Maw. Then again, nothing is lame enough for Bizzard. Ugh, boring.