Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurine1337 View Post
    Hey Mihir, this is me http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urinh/advanced
    could you please check my reforge/gemming option and comment about that? i would like to know if i did anything wrong.
    You need to change the enchant on your legs. Dragonscale Leg Armor is the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    www.wowreforge.com is what I've been using, with custom stat weights.
    What stat weights are you using? I've always done my reforging manually and I think it's all correct but it never hurts to double check. I want hit/exp caps with haste above mastery, but as close to mastery as possible so I can always force a haste proc on Matrix.

The 4t12 bonus was much better than I thought it would be. The only annoying part is that it delays TF with 5-10 seconds. I had pretty fun with this bonus in random zandalari 5mans with tank threat buffed so no overaggroing and 15% dmg increase from LFD.

[12:44:28] [DG] [85:Zheryn]: Recount - Damage Done for Hex Lord Malacrass 12:43:16-12:44:10
    [12:44:28] [DG] [85:Zheryn]: 1. Zheryn 1997604 (37317.5, 40.7%)

Currently we are using Apache Pivot API for the UI. The plan was to use Swing for the paperdoll, and Ceridan has done some work on that already. The source code is available at the repository if you would like to take a look at it, the wiki pages has a guide on quickly setting things up.
    I'll grab it this week/end.

The thing with EPs is that the individual values really don't matter for reforging unless reforging more of say #2 stat to #1 is better than reforging #3 to #1 due to the amount of stats difference. Even then, we haven't reached numbers where the difference will be more than 20 (20 * .1 difference for example) in most cases. That's why I believe it's more effective to identify the possible stat orders, and then seeing which results in the highest dps. They matter more for iffy enchants like gloves, or cloak, and.. that's really it. However, upon identifying the general stat importance, calculate the EPs once and adjust if necessary as it will only be a few items that fall into the above situation.

I know for mine, I have mastery at above 1.2, and crit is at 1.07, with the rest below 1, at ~.97? .23 vs .13, need close to double the stats from reforging crit to overcome the increase from reforging others. Only items I can name off the top of my head is t12 legs which is 166/310, though not the correct stats, and rhyo helm.

Random: I apparently got in the top 200 for 10N Majordomo last night. <3 me some APS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    What stat weights are you using? I've always done my reforging manually and I think it's all correct but it never hurts to double check. I want hit/exp caps with haste above mastery, but as close to mastery as possible so I can always force a haste proc on Matrix.
    Currently using:

exp 1.5002
    hit 1.5001
    haste 1.5
    crit 1.38
    mastery 1.35

Furthermore, i set the hit cap to 960, exp cap to 780, and the match type to "close to" instead of "at least".

15+ Year Old Account
    i am wating until i get 4PT12 before i cap hit & exp :P

but i am mainly wating for fandralls staff lol
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

So apparently, my guild is shifting focus for our next progression boss from Beth'tilac/Alysrazor to Majordomo. At this rate, it's quite possible that we'll have a H Flamescythe before a regular one ever dropped.

Related, my damage has been sucking major recently. I'm guessing it's because I reforged to hit/expertise, losing a lot of haste/mastery in the process. I'm still concerned about the best way to go about maximizing damage on Staghelm -- 1-2 cats alive at a time isn't conducive to Swipe spamming, but they gotta die. I'm lost.
    Feira
    <The Church> -- [A] Darkspear - US
    http://www.churchguild.org
    Feral Combat Druid

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragekitty View Post
    1-2 cats alive at a time isn't conducive to Swipe spamming, but they gotta die.
    Yeah, in that case Exp/Hit is going to show as a loss...swipe really only amazing for 3+mobs up; otherwise you're better off getting rip/rake on one, rake and attack the other (unless given a priority target). short of 4T12 (I'm seeing 2T11+2T12), you don't really want to hit/exp cap. Mastery still ranks higher as long as you have T11 up, followed by haste, with exp/hit close (but capping will show decrease)

Yes, I figured that's why my damage has been pretty low recently. I'm very close to getting 4pc T12 though so I was thinking of just sucking up my terrible damage for another week or so.

So, in the case of Staghelm's cats, wouldn't it just be easier if I kept my focus on the boss (maintaining the majority of my bleeds on him) while small bleeds + FFF on the cats? There's no way with 3 rogues and a warrior that the cats will stay alive long enough for me to get 5CP on them AND have enough energy to FB. I think tab-Raking is my only real option.
    Feira
    <The Church> -- [A] Darkspear - US
    http://www.churchguild.org
    Feral Combat Druid

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    *shrugs* my core team's not gone into firelands yet (siiigh). It sounds like tab-raking would most likely be your best bet then. Gonna have the mangle debuff up from hemo anyway.

Deleted
    I completely ignore the Adds on Staghelm 25hc except when he jumps I will auto attack one till he returns. Like you say, with Bladeflurry and Whirlwind etc, they do not last long. A rake to refresh Roar if you don't have CP perhaps but otherwise i'd recommend tunnelling the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnfex View Post
    I completely ignore the Adds on Staghelm 25hc except when he jumps I will auto attack one till he returns. Like you say, with Bladeflurry and Whirlwind etc, they do not last long. A rake to refresh Roar if you don't have CP perhaps but otherwise i'd recommend tunnelling the boss.
    Exactly that, + you can use FFF on them and run out for free ravage on the boss when he jumps.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

I've been swiping the adds a bit more since the strat we use tends to have much more cat phases opposed to scorpions. I try to make sure I'm able to keep rake/rip and roar active, and then burn whatever energy I can cleaving. I need to see how many ravages I can actually get in though. I think I had something like 7 this week, I feel like I can push 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnfex View Post
    You can actually charge to boss while he is in middle air if your latency is pretty low. So there is no point to switch to adds at all.
    Also swipe is best dps-wise if you can swipe 3 targets. But this situation is pretty rare - adds should die faster than that.

15+ Year Old Account
    i got a question about my trinkets, currenly i got fluid druid, and ancient seed. now i do got acces to the magnetic fireball witch is technicly a dps upgrade over fluid druid. but i am concerned about the fact that ancient seed & magnatic fireball are both "On Use:" trinktes so its not posable to make them proc together.

would it still be a dps upgrade or is it better to use only one "On Use:" trinket max ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    You can still 'stack' On Use trinkets. That said, personally I always went with one proc, one activation trinket. I found it to be much harder to deal with two activation trinkets especially if they had different timers as well. Ferals have a number of things to track as well and I just found it easier to have one trinket do the work for me, as it were.

How big of a DPS upgrade it would be largely depends on how good you are with timing the Use and utilising its uptime. If you're going to just use it whenever and then get pushed off target for some reason, it's not going to be a big boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You can still 'stack' On Use trinkets.
    Nope. Per default, using one trinket puts a CD on the other for the duration of the use buff. Excepted from that are trinkets with an on-use that is meant as "defensive" (though I think this also includes healer trinkets with a spirit buff) that however are exclusive with each other.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quick question regarding Hit, im still rocking only a 2PT11 with a mixture of firelands gear, should i start building up to the hit and expertise cap just yet or wait? thanks!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd wait. Focus on Mastery. Once you get 2T12 + 2T11, start phasing in haste. At 4T12, you'll want hit/exp cap and reforge the rest out to haste.
    Zongxian (Brewmaster) Nimai (Holy) Israa (Kitty) ßlossom (Enhance) Aevera (Prot)
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz - ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3 - XFX Radeon HD 7970@1GHz - 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance (1600MHz) - 2x OCZ AgilityIII 128GB + 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB - Coolermaster HAF 932
    Razer BlackWidow Ultimate (2012), Logitech G13, Logitech G700, Astro A50.

15+ Year Old Account
    I made the mistake of going the haste route prior to getting 4 piece (My guild hasn't killed rag in 3 weeks...) but I like it a lot better for those AoE fights (I'm pushing hit/exp caps but I haven't killed myself trying to hit them yet until 4 piece) like Rag and Beth and Rhyo, but I seem to still rank with good numbers so I haven't found it to be too much of an issue.

I was wondering something though. During Alysrazor (keep in mind that I still don't have 4 piece), during the stack when you are energy capping yourself (I don't go in the air, but I usually get 5-7 stacks during tornado phases), would it be worth it to use Ferocious Bite as an energy dump? I'm consistently, even without Berserk/Lust popped energy capped. I have been, and I seemed to notice a DPS increase, but perhaps it was in my head.