Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Must be American.
    Jeese if you're going to sterreotype, at least do it right, "American beer" would be the closest you can get to urine color.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Why would people not buy the? They are fucking tasty. Plenty of other things rot or hurt our bodies and we all still do/use them. Health nuts amuse me, with all the talk of all this bad shit will kill you. My grand ma smokes 2 packs a day, drinks soda, eats like a starving hog and is in good health for an 83 year old woman. No doubt the nicotine and caffeine is what is holding her together at this point, lol.

On topic yeah people do gross and disgusting shit all the time. I work at a grocery store and one woman walked up to the front counter and said her young daughter made a mess and i told her no worries that i would take care of it. I went in and it looked like her kid took a fucking tampon that had been "very very' used and started to sling and twirl it around the stall, and her mom did nothing to stop it. we had to close the womens restroom for over an hour just to make sure it was all cleaned. Then at checkout she had the nerve to say it didnt look too bad to her and she was sorry. i said "mam your child took a tampon and slung it around in circles while you did nothing, we have the bathroom closed now and i have no idea how long it will take to clean all the blood off. I highly doubt you would allow her to do that at home." Some people have no respect for people who work in a public place, i for one never do anything in a store that i would not do at my own home.

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 01:45 AM ----------

Im sure OSHA and the health department would love to know a store just washed off bottles with piss on them and then re shelved and sold them.
    You are right, you probably shouldnt wash them before selling them as then the bottles will go from being sterile to being contaminated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I find that kind of amusing. Then again I'm quite sick, too.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    You are right, you probably shouldnt wash them before selling them as then the bottles will go from being sterile to being contaminated.
    We took the remaining 50 Bottles of 2l's and took them out back and marked them 'contaiminated' and brought out a fresh batch.
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

It's not about whether it's sterile or not. Would you want to drink from a bottle that had/could have piss all over it when you could drink from a bottle that's never been near piss?

I think you're confusing the meaning of contamination. Being contaminated has nothing to do with being sterile or not, but rather it refers to the introduction of a foreign substance.

you act as though you have any idea what happened at that factory. you dont, you take home those containers and open them and dig right in not knowing what has happened to them. A little bit of piss is the least of your worries.
    Maybe I don't, but that still doesn't make piss bottles acceptable.

whatever, send the coke my way, I will drink it cause there is absolutly nothing wrong with it

again I must rephrase, there is nothing out of the ordinary with the coke product.

That would have been funny if your company had the urine tested and then billed the guy for the fifty 2 liters you had to throw away.

I get annoyed enough when people drink a half left on the shelf V and for me, sprinkled on their own thanks brah, I totally want to smell like energy drinks, I turned to the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    That would have been funny if your company had the urine tested and then billed the guy for the fifty 2 liters you had to throw away.
    The 2ls were on special for 3 for $6, but yeah would of been interesting
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Why would people not buy the? They are fucking tasty. Plenty of other things rot or hurt our bodies and we all still do/use them. Health nuts amuse me, with all the talk of all this bad shit will kill you. My grand ma smokes 2 packs a day, drinks soda, eats like a starving hog and is in good health for an 83 year old woman. No doubt the nicotine and caffeine is what is holding her together at this point, lol..
    Well, 83 is still pretty young, wait till she's 100-110.

Just got a job recently doing storage and stocking at a walmart. So glad i havent had to put up with people or things like this.

If i find something like this i can think of many irrational responses i will most certainly perform.

That is...a heavy amount of urine. Also, dude, its just piss. In a coke bottle. Hardly disgusting.

EWW coke! People really are sick in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    at the sears where i work they found two men fucking each other in the bathroom.
    that is all
    Last edited by psdew1813; 2011-08-20 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    How do you know it was urine? Did you smell it? It could have been beer.
    I don't drink beer, but some of the beer in the fridge at gas stations I visit looks very much like urine. While beer should not look like that, some of it does and I imagine it's probably pretty bad.

I work at Starbucks. We had a heavy set gentleman ... finger paint with his feces in our restroom. This happened 3 times before we found out who it was.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    Lol, but somehow i doubt anyone would buy the unlabeled "lemon coke"
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by freak8boy8 View Post
    I work at Starbucks. We had a heavy set gentleman ... finger paint with his feces in our restroom. This happened 3 times before we found out who it was.
    i liked the part where you called him gentleman