10+ Year Old Account
    Full Vengeful set . I love that suit so much .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    Full Vengeful set . I love that suit so much .
    I really wish i had kept that set. All that i have left is the shoulders in my bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadeh View Post
    time to dig my tbc gear off from the bank, skyshatter - last properly good looking shammy set.
    What shield is that one called? And does anyone know what a good shield and mace that would go with t5?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkenusc View Post
    And does anyone know what a good shield and mace that would go with t5?
    My current goal for a T5 set would be Akmin-Kurai, Dominion's Shield. Massive, and has the right kind of look, IMO. But it's a Heroic Nef drop, so might be tough for some folks to get.

That shield doesn't really match the lightning and blue theme from t5. I guess the Bulwark of smoldering steel would work, but is there anything with lightning pulse or blue glow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkenusc View Post
    That shield doesn't really match the lightning and blue theme from t5. I guess the Bulwark of smoldering steel would work, but is there anything with lightning pulse or blue glow?
    You're thinking of the Skyshatter set, T6, which is what that tauren above is wearing. Back a page, here, is the T5 Cataclysm set.

Deleted
    Full tier 6, dualwielding Netherbanes on my enhancement shaman. /drool

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're thinking of the Skyshatter set, T6, which is what that tauren above is wearing. Back a page, here, is the T5 Cataclysm set.
    Oh my bad, the t5 looks sweet as well.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    T6 chest head gloves (pants, can't see them anyway) shoulders Belt from akama (matches t6 set coloring) mace from heroic LK10 bulwark.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Made a nice set for my Shaman for the time when I complete my Dragonwrath (hopefully before 4.3. :P)

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...17;99788:2+0:1

It's a very nice re-colour of Skyshatter which goes better with the staff than the real deal. Also, it looks WAY better in-game than on the wowhead viewer. A lot better than the actual set, IMO.

I personally like many of the sets. Im probably gonna cycle through T4, T5, T6, T10 (25/Heroic 25). T10 my favorite though, loved the shoulder animations

Randomly found these nice shoulders. Gonna farm the recipe asap.
    (do not bother if you are not a leatherworker)

Quote Originally Posted by Yalingo View Post
    What if t13 looks amazing?
    What if transmorf is there because they CBA to care about t13 look?

OT: T6 with either S1 maces or 2x Rising Tide axes
    T5 with MH fists

It all depends what weapons are BiS in 4.3

10+ Year Old Account
    I am going for the BC heroic geared and just started raiding look. I loved how random people looked back in BC especially before they started raiding hardcore. Not to mention I just love the pieces themselves. Like the dragon helm (blue, level 68), wolf shoulders (blue, level 70), and some other stuff from mount Hyjal (yeah, I cheated, but that chest piece looks awesome!), and the old BoJ vendors (now selling stuff for JP). I don't want no freaking set that's the same as everyone else. I want to look like how someone of my class and spec might actually look during BC. (the only piece with agi on it is the dragon helm, but come on, its a freaking dragon head. epic win.)

T12 (yea I like the set) or t6.

PvE Resto - T10 with ahune's staff (good thing i vendored my entire set of that when i hit 85 amirite...)
    PvP Ele - T6 With an ulduar mace and the sindragosa normal shield (10 man)
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

Deleted

As you can see, i like simple design, not burning trashcan shoulders. Gonna go with middle one, as left one has T0.5 hat that i dont have and i dont think you can transmogrify items to look like heirlooms. Right one is there just for lolz.

Now my only problem is that i'm soon gonna go with brewfest mug weapons (maces) and there is no good-looking maces in game :| If i had axes, i'd transmogrify them to Nighttimes (232 icc 5-man axes).

10+ Year Old Account
    Threw away my Tier 10 heroic like a noob so I'll be using tier 5, love the look of it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfokker View Post
    As you can see, i like simple design, not burning trashcan shoulders. Gonna go with middle one, as left one has T0.5 hat that i dont have and i dont think you can transmogrify items to look like heirlooms.
    The Archaeology version is technically not an heirloom, since it doesn't scale with level. Maybe BoA items will be viable as long as they don't scale. *Shrug*

For my shammy (in my signature)

I'll definitely be rocking Tier 1 and 2, got full sets for both, and have been waiting a long time to wear them in combat once again :>
    Eagerly waiting one expansion at a time for the Tinker/Mechanic/Engineer class since 2010