Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "Class Quests are unlikely to return due to the amount of time it takes to design and implement them." That is such BS. Vanilla had a multitude of class specific quests that were great and tons of other content for everyone. Blizzard, you're still running a game that has millions of subscribers. I know you're shipping your resources elsewhere in preparation for other products but your laziness is evident in the anemic content you shove out with each patch. As are the consequences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    I hope the 4.4 event won't be anything like the Cataclysm pre-event.. all that hype and it was awful. Also, I wonder what A "meaningful difference" will be..
    Will probably be much like the pre Wrath event, with our next antagonist announcing his/her/their intentions. Maybe as well the Pandaren coming back into society?
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Found these to be the most interesting
    The Deathwing raid will be smaller than Ulduar with many phases or encounters with Deathwing. Patch 4.4 will bring a world event before the next expansion. The next expansion should be released with a "meaningful difference" in timeline compared to previous expansions.
    Multiple encounters with Deathwing? And an earlier news post said we'd be riding Deathwing. And there is no confirmed location for the DW raid yet... Crazy Theory: We ride Deathwing from boss to boss. Surviving the ride is an encounter. Curious about the Patch 4.4 and 5.0 stuff, but I'll wait for 4.3 before I get too excited about it.

The Deathwing raid will be smaller than Ulduar with many phases or encounters with Deathwing.
    As fun as Ulduar was, it was WAY too big so I see this as a good thing. All that trash plus 14 bosses is a little much for one raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Multiple encounters with Deathwing eh.....If we don't fight him outdoors now i'll buy a hat and eat it

Battle.net account wide achievements are still in the works. oh yeah baby.. let it comme !

Quote Originally Posted by bethofwow View Post
    Will probably be much like the pre Wrath event, with our next antagonist announcing his/her/their intentions. Maybe as well the Pandaren coming back into society?
    Using 4.4 as the pre-expansion event seems a bit strange, usually they happen in the X.0 patch... maybe it's just a big event for this expansion with only slight lore for the next expansion.

I still say Deathwing will be a multi-boss encounter eventDeathwing (human form) is one bossDeathwing (chasing after in airship) is another bossDeathwing (tank n' Spank) will be the final boss

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Multiple encounters with Deathwing eh.....If we don't fight him outdoors now i'll buy a hat and eat it
    Cave in! MOVE! lol

Yeah... I wonder what a "meaningful Difference" means...meaning...what exactly?

"New players are still having trouble with the first 30 minutes and five levels of the game, more hand holding is coming." Yay!!.. dumping down content even further and: "Blizzard did a lot to save time while getting Cataclysm finished, but ended up happy with the final result." Lol.. just lol. So making content that lost them 900k subs makes them happy?

I like Blizzard excuses "We wont make cool quests, it takes time to do them"
    Also, is just me or Teh Gladiators is completeley retarded, in a non funny way? Maybe it's meant to mirror some pvpers around there...

Quote Originally Posted by Belial View Post
    "New players are still having trouble with the first 30 minutes and five levels of the game, more hand holding is coming." Yay!!.. dumping down content even further
    Dude its just for the first few levels...

10+ Year Old Account
    normally i don't like skimpy outfits, but that female bloodelf fanart is gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Dude its just for the first few levels...
    And you really belive that? No.. as one wise guy said on these forums not long ago: Blizzard, at some point stopped catering to the gamer and instead went to cater to the consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by kittenboots View Post
    normally i don't like skimpy outfits, but that female bloodelf fanart is gorgeous.
    Likewise on the gorgeous part. I made it my tablet's new background replacing my other favorite, Blizzard's fiery Arthas + Invincible painting.

That art is awesome! The guy on deathwings back is incredible! I want to make that my background picture right now!

I hope the 4.4 event won't be as shitty as the Pre-Cataclysm one. They need to stop giving into the community's bitching and provide us a world event equal to the Pre-Wrath event. If you want to make it memorable MAKE IT STAND OUT.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Should be fun cant wait for the new content. hopefully they add some sort of pvp content as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial View Post
    And you really belive that? No.. as one wise guy said on these forums not long ago: Blizzard, at some point stopped catering to the gamer and instead went to cater to the consumer.
    For a game maker, they are one in the same. What you're trying to do is determine what definition of "is" they are using. Further, they made the game sooooooooo easy and dumbed down, that only 28 guilds have actually fully cleared all the content.