Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Am I missing something? I don't get the link. It's just a picture of some dude in green and japanese writing.
    ROFL, it's not Japanese, it's Korean ><

I don't think there are supernatural things, but I think I almost got kidnapped in 8th grade. I left class to go to the bathroom and as I came out, I got a drink of water. The drinking fountain was near some stairs and there was this heavily tattooed guy standing there with a shaved head and he said "hey kid come here" a few times in a hushed voice even though there wasn't anyone else around. I just looked at him and walked back to my class. I didn't think anything of it then, but a few years later I remembered that happened and was just like hollyyy shit, if I went with that guy I'd probably be dead right now.

Deleted
    I've had those.

So I was riding my bike with a friend of mine. It was 23 o'clock, pitch black, when we encountered her sister. She was crying, and screaming about how her boyfriend broke up with her. She also had her bike, and speeded off to the forest next door. Her sister was worried, so we decided to follow here. Did I tell you my friend, Jamie, was paranoid?

Anyway, we went to the forest, and she kept screaming that her sis would commit suicide in the forest, and about a vision of a black shade crossing the street. We couldn't see anything in the forest, so went searching for her in town. Then, suddenly, I saw a pitch-black shade cross the street. With the image of what Jamie said earlier, I was totally terrified and started screaming. At the other side of the street, the shade stopped and looked at me.

I suddenly realised that I had embarassed myself totally. I looked at the shade, then started recognizing human shapes. It was a black man clothed in motorclothes, standing next to his motorcycle. I thought 'Fuck', and we rode away.

When we came home, we found her sister sitting home, happy with some candy. I was angry :P

I have another more personal happening. When I was 8 my mother was diagnosed with cancer and they found several tumors. She was terminally ill and knew she would die. She did not want the last time she had to be spent in horror and was lucky enough to live 2 more years and she ended up dying a few months before my 11th birthday. She tried her best to bring joy to those around her and always goofed around saying she is going to haunt us with love after she died. She also said if there is any way to make contact from death she would do it in means of 3. I was never the type to believe in ghosts or anything of this sort really even though a man hung himself in my bedroom closet before we moved into our house, but about 3 months after she died we went to visit her grave to tidy up the grave stone and such and there were 3 spinning pinwheel flowers on her grave. One started spinning, then a few seconds later another, then a few seconds later another until all 3 were spinning. I looked out to the sky and seen 3 Scissortail fly catcher birds on the telephone wire. Later that week I won a small lucky draw contest where the price was $333USD. I often seen things happening in 3 and I still dun know to think, but the strangest thing happend on my 23rd birthday. I was with my 2 cousins also like my little brothers and we were listening to the radio when the song Spirit in the Sky came on.. I laughingly said this was my moms favorite song my cousins laughed and said yeah that they remembered when the song played 2 more times. Suddenly the radio announcer said after that it was a very special tripple play request from a paul.. My mothers name was Paullette.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritheo View Post
    I have another more personal happening. When I was 8 my mother was diagnosed with cancer and they found several tumors. She was terminally ill and knew she would die. She did not want the last time she had to be spent in horror and was lucky enough to live 2 more years and she ended up dying a few months before my 11th birthday. She tried her best to bring joy to those around her and always goofed around saying she is going to haunt us with love after she died. She also said if there is any way to make contact from death she would do it in means of 3. I was never the type to believe in ghosts or anything of this sort really even though a man hung himself in my bedroom closet before we moved into our house, but about 3 months after she died we went to visit her grave to tidy up the grave stone and such and there were 3 spinning pinwheel flowers on her grave. One started spinning, then a few seconds later another, then a few seconds later another until all 3 were spinning. I looked out to the sky and seen 3 Scissortail fly catcher birds on the telephone wire. Later that week I won a small lucky draw contest where the price was $333USD. I often seen things happening in 3 and I still dun know to think, but the strangest thing happend on my 23rd birthday. I was with my 2 cousins also like my little brothers and we were listening to the radio when the song Spirit in the Sky came on.. I laughingly said this was my moms favorite song my cousins laughed and said yeah that they remembered when the song played 2 more times. Suddenly the radio announcer said after that it was a very special tripple play request from a paul.. My mothers name was Paullette.
    Wow, that is weird! :O
    I'd be scared if that'd happen to me. Maybe your mother is there? Hug her back! ;D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...20&weekday=tue

You don't need to be able to read it to get the effect from it, trust me.
    Omg, I so fkin hate you right now, lol. Really started crying.. Urgh... Was already reading this thread and beeing terrified (I'm VERY easy scared and to get paranoid)... Was like, uh, a link? Can't be that bad.. Oh, it's just some innocent manga.. ... ... EEEAAAHHH! WTFISTHAT?! *whimper, cries*. Still got tears.. Damn it

OT; "Creepiest" thing I've "experienced" was when we were at my godmothers place, think it was around Christmas.. Family dinner, we're all eating. There's completely no wind outside, it's middle of night and completely dark. She and her family lives out in the country, a VERY long way to the next house, and theres no trees or anything close to door to the house.. Also, my Godmother is part of like.. How to explain, she and some others acts like "witches", and she do believe in spirits, and they do kind of rituals sometimes... *cringe*
    But we sit there, eating, talking.

Then suddenly their both dogs start acting weird, barking very loud, growling, showing teeth, then some seconds after it knocks on their door. My godmother goes to open - there's no one there, NOTHING there. I get shivers down my whole body, beeing extremely easy scared (and I do believe in ghosts... urgh.)

We could see out too when she opened door, and how there was nothing there. She closed and came back to us, shrugged but didn't say anything for the moment.
    I try to go back to eating, calming myself, then suddenly feel like someone places hands on my shoulder, but feel this very cold aura, frightening aura, I actually got terrified, started shaking abit. Then it knocked on door again, Godmother went to open again, again, no one nor nothing there, and I felt "there" again, the frightening, cold aura I had felt before was gone..

Godmother just laughed and closed door, said that it was probably just the spirits coming and wishing us a good Christmas.
    I was scared shitless for rest of the night and the next day, on the way home (we were driving 2 hours in car in the middle of night), passing loads of empty scary fields and stuff.. I quite much sat with head burried in my sweater, didn't sleep that night.. lol.

Also, before I've had these feelings when depressed, down.. That someone places their hand on my shoulder, sometimes felt it when home alone too. And it's ONLY in our house. But it's not the cold, scary "aura", but it's more.. comforting, makes me relax and makes me feel better. It's weird..

Once when I lied in bed relaxing too.. (This was some week after our beloved cat Knott died) I thought I heard this sound of claws against the floor, and Knott had this special sound, no matter how much we cut his claws, he would ALWAYS have one that hit the floor and made sound, you would hear him coming from a long way. But yeah, I heard THAT sound, that sound exactly.. I was damn scared, I was awake, laying in bed, didn't dare to look down.. Heard it from hallway, walking into my room.. Coming closer to my bed, and mind you I was clearly awake, I never felt asleep.. Then heard the sounds stopping next to my bed, then walking away from bed again.. Then I dared to look from bed and onto floor, and just when the sounds were about to exit my room, thro the lil spring between wall and my door, I saw this orange shape, same as our old cat, same color, and bodyshape.. Didn't see it clearly.. But beeing scared, I went up from bed, and rushed to my door, opened... But there was no orange cat in the hallway, none of out cats there. So, I thought 'Hmmm, maybe it was our other orange cat, Junior?' I went upstairs to check, but nope, Junior is sleeping in mum's bed, and have been doing so for a while as it was very hot under him, and he just woke up when I came into mum's room. Kinda shivered there. But after... I kinda felt like I got a closure.

When our cat Knott died, I never got to say goodbye. And it felt, I couldn't get rest. He died in my room, but my parents took him away before I got to say goodbye... But after this "experience", I felt much more relaxed, felt like I got closure. Still not been able to get explanation to it.. Still makes me shiver just thinking of it.

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...20&weekday=tue

You don't need to be able to read it to get the effect from it, trust me.
    You have no idea how much I wanna kill you right now. Friggin 1:16 am and my heart jumps out of my chest.
    - wyrd bið ful aræd -

I know many that couldn't when they should because they didn't want when they could.

Quote Originally Posted by jotad4 View Post
    Friggin 1:16 am and my heart jumps out of my chest.
    It's 9 in the morning and I'm at the office and I still managed to soil myself and the guy in the next cubicle. I hate you.

On a personal note, I once also had a sleep paralysis. I had to die 3 times in the "dream" before I could pull myself out of it. I was stabbed to death, burned to death and strangled to death. Needless to say, I was too scared to sleep for the rest of the night. In morning when I was in school, I looked like a junkie in withdrawal, pale, sweaty, shaky, scared of my own shadow, fast movements and loud sounds. That was the worst 24 hours of my life...

Quote Originally Posted by chevvy View Post
    OP that girl in the picture actually looks hot.
    Her name is Allison Harvard. She was on Americas Top Model a few years ago.

ROFL, it's not Japanese, it's Korean ><
    yup, it's Korean for sure.

I try not to believe in the paranormal and whatnot, but I can't help but see creepy looking images in nature when I'm outside at night. Walking down a long road I saw a tree leaning over the road, from a distance it looked to be a malformed skull and up close, I could see anguished faces in the leaves and branches.
    Even outside my window, the way our sapling trees formed, from where I lay in my bed, they form the silhouette of a tall, angry man.
    Freaky shit. I think it's hardwired into the back of all our minds to be wary and afraid of things in the dark.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll always remember this. I was probably about around 7 years old I guess, my mother and I lived with my grandparents, and she was out doing whatever (she was a single mom) and it was just me and my grandmother. Well it wasn't too late I don't think, but we always kept the lights off, (My grandfather always tried to save money on the bill) and I walked out of the living room into the kitchen and looked down the hallway to the bathroom and bedrooms, and seen a bright red robed figure FLOAT, from the bathroom straight across the hallway to the bedroom. I ran off into the living room scared shitless.. I was very young, but I will ALWAYS remember that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

10+ Year Old Account
    There used to be a HUGE tree in the middle of an empty lot in a very residential area, in the fall at a certain time, the moon would cast a shadow of the tree on another house and it looked like a hanged man.

Creeped the shit out of me the first time I saw it walking home at night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaratje View Post
    I've had those.

So I was riding my bike with a friend of mine. It was 23 o'clock, pitch black, when we encountered her sister. She was crying, and screaming about how her boyfriend broke up with her. She also had her bike, and speeded off to the forest next door. Her sister was worried, so we decided to follow here. Did I tell you my friend, Jamie, was paranoid?

Anyway, we went to the forest, and she kept screaming that her sis would commit suicide in the forest, and about a vision of a black shade crossing the street. We couldn't see anything in the forest, so went searching for her in town. Then, suddenly, I saw a pitch-black shade cross the street. With the image of what Jamie said earlier, I was totally terrified and started screaming. At the other side of the street, the shade stopped and looked at me.

I suddenly realised that I had embarassed myself totally. I looked at the shade, then started recognizing human shapes. It was a black man clothed in motorclothes, standing next to his motorcycle. I thought 'Fuck', and we rode away.

When we came home, we found her sister sitting home, happy with some candy. I was angry :P
    LMFAO! What a way to ruin a ending to a good story. I laughed hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc9fd5ebf684; 2011-08-24 at 02:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a few true stories here regarding this topic. I myself have had some experiences as well.

1) When I was about 11 years old me and my best friend at the time were having a sleep over. We decided to rent "Eternal Darkness" for the gamecube. Now playing this game at the age of 11 and the time being roughly 1am it's a pretty scary game. So me and my friend finally decided to stop playing the game and go to bed. Me and him were in the corner of the sectional couch shivering and he was like "Go turn it off then" and I said "No, you go turn it off." In other words we were scared shitless lol. So eventually he got the guts to go turn it off. As soon as he turned it off he sat down on the couch. a couple of seconds later we turned around and we saw a cat coming from the bar area of the basement, complete dark and scary ass corner. Anyway both saw the cat and we were scared shitless. The cat walk away around the corner. We decided to go check it out and there was nothing there. Now his cat had passed away roughly 4 months ago when this incident happened. So he has no cat. By the way we swear his basement was haunted.

2) Another experience was when we moved into our new house in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I was about 13 -14 when we moved into the house. After a long day of renovating, and moving stuff into the house it was time for bed. At the time me and my brothers seperate bedrooms were in the process of being built. So in the mean time we had to sleep in the main room in the basement. So we decided to turn off the lights and call it a night. About an hour after my brother woke me up and whispered "Do you see that?" I turned to the empty room across from us and the only light that was on was a small nightlight inside of the room. Anyway I turned and suddenly saw a figure of a man wearing a hat. Me and my brother were so scared, we slept under the covers the entire night lol.

3) Another experience happened when I was about 15-16 in the same house. This one is really nothing but it took place in the same room. It was pitch black in the basement as well as the spare room. At the time my friend dave was sleeping over and we were laying down on the sectional couch just talking when suddenly I saw a quick and bright flash come from the spare room. Me and my friend jumped and I went to go investigate the spare room and there was nothing in there but an alarm clock. I don't think an alarm clock would make a huge bright flash :P.

4) Same house. Once in awhile when I would come home from school or work at 11 my mom would always tell me about her experiences. I came home one day and my mom was in the living room upstairs and said she didn't want to go back down to finish the laundry. I asked her why? My mom said when she was doing the dishes and making supper she heard the dryer turn on in the laundry room and when she went down it was actually on.

5) So as I was reading this thread I came across some posts where people indicated they had experienced sleep paralysis. I had the exact same experience yesterday coming home from work (I work overnights). Anyway I came home and my girlfriend was already in bed. Got my jammies on and hopped in bed as well. I was laying there trying to fall asleep on my side. Suddenly I began to hallucinate (thought it was a nightmare but after reading about sleep paralysis it was a hallucination) of something that scared the shit out of me. Now I am not a person who gets scared but this scared me for about 15 minutes. Anyway I swore it was real. What happened was I was laying there and I tried to move my body to turn the other way.....but I couldn't move and was like "WTF!!" so I began to worry. When I opened me eyes I swore I saw my GF walk out of the door to go to work. By the way the whole place was pitch black in the middle of the day. When she left the door that she opened to leave stayed opened for about an additional 10 seconds. I was wondering why the door was not closing. All of a sudden I saw a pure white hand grab the edge of the door and then a man walked in my apartment. I started to panic. All I saw was the mans abdominal area, everything else was pitch black. So I was still laying there completely frozen and the man began to walk towards me. My heart began to race and I tried so hard to move but couldn't. So I closed my eyes and heard the man come closer. Suddenly I heard him stand over me and felt him pin me against the bed. Next thing I knew I was able to move and the room was bright and my GF was still there sleeping. I was so damn confused. So I went to the bathroom and came back to bed. I went back on my side and the same thing happened but only for a few seconds. My body became completely paralysed but this time I only saw the man for a brief second and I got so scared I was able to move, my heart racing.... So about 40 mins later I was able to fall asleep and it never happened after that.

Anyway here are some of my experiences. Hope you all enjoy .

Nothing paranormal really here, or at least i dont remember something that could not be explained somehow..
    The incident i remember (and can perfectly be explained) is the following..
    While i was younger (certainly younger than 15yo) one night at our old house (bad electrics) we were all watching TV at the only room that had a TV, my parrent's room..
    And by all i mean me, my brother, my parrents and my grandma.
    It was raining outside, so we could hear thunders pretty often, at some point we heard a VERY loud one, and some seconds after the... Hi-Fi in the living room started playing.. It was obviously cause of the electrics and the thunder, but the 15-20 seconds i took to leave the room, walk the 2-3 meters corridor, reach the empty living room, turn off the Hi-Fi and return to the room with my parrents were of the most terifying of my life.
    (shhh yes, it was the lighting, but the Hi-Fi turned on alone!!!!!)
    Got a Warlock as a main, a Druid and a DK at 80 as alts and lvling a Rogue..

"You are only as good player, as the guild you are into"

Deleted
    Time ago I went to sleep and just at the time you'll suppose to pass out "I" sat up again and just looked around. It was weird feeling, but kinda very cool (hard to describe). Saw myself & gf both sleeping. I went WTF? How can I see myself sleeping on bed if Im standing here and "looking at myself"? Needless to say, the moment i realized this is eather a really vivid dream or am actually expiriancing something really strange, got "feared of unknow situation" and then instantly woke up. Waking up was also very, very strange. Like all happened consciouselly in my mind. When i was up i sat on the bed and started to think wtf just happened? It was way to strange and vivid to be a dream and didn't know any other rational explanaion. So when I went through what just happend one more time i noticed that while "observing myself" I was laying in bed on my back (face upwards), which is someting i never do. And when i woke up in fear I was also in that exact position.. weird stuff.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    heh i always like reading scary stories.

my gf has a best friend who i always considered to bit a bit of a kookoo.
    she's very much into modern day "Wicca " stuff (sort of witch) , she uses pendulums , tarot cards , sees spirits and what not.
    i've never given it much attention cause i dont believe in any sort of paranormal stuff. she knows this and doesnt bring it up most of the time.
    a couple of months ago she told me i had a gate keeper at my front door.

when i asked wth she meant , she said i had some acient friendly " warrior " watching over our house.
    thinking , sure, whatever in a condesending tone i replied , oh thats great.

odd thing is, a couple weeks ago , my cats suddenly went ballistic one night.
    i know they do this every so often seemingly random.
    they just stare at , well, nothing it seems.
    that night was a little different though, they were both lying on the couch with us and tilted their heads at the same time towards the hallway/ front door.
    like i said, they do that sometimes, so meh.
    but this time they both started putting up their hairs and growling/ hissing as if a rival cat was invading their turf.
    after 30 seconds or so , they both just sprinted off very fast up the stairs.

thinking wth, i checked the front door and halway, nothing there.. shrug it off.

next day that best friend of my gf stops by as she often does ,
    first thing she says when she walks in with a smile on her face ,
    " your gatekeeper had a rather large fight yesterday evening with some bad spirits "

was a bit surprised then , i still dont really buy into it , but she planted a seed of doubt i tell ya.