Page 1 of 33
... LastLast

Level 90 Abilities

Well, The next expansion will probably increase the levels to 90 knowing how fast these are being released.

But.. For your class, what ability do you hope or think is needed? Level 90

For my shaman i'd like "Summon Ragnaros"

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velky View Post
    For my shaman i'd like "Summon Ragnaros"
    Shamans - Earth, Fire and Storm.

EJL

10+ Year Old Account
    Titan's grip for my rogue
    This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

As Fury, I am nearly GCD locked as it is. Something extra off the GCD that enraged me would be sexy. Or, I could fully get behind a Warrior knockback. Just call it Blitz, it's a 15 yard Charge with a 10 yard knockback.

But! For Marks Hunter... Dual Wield Bows plzkthx.
    Last edited by lettucehate; 2011-08-25 at 12:50 AM.

Dire Moonkin Form.

*trollface*

Every single other class will get a heroism ripoff.

10+ Year Old Account
    For my Hunter (BM), Dual pets, to work like Titan's Grip.
    For MM, an extra shot off GCD, that has a 100% chance to give a stack of Carefull Aim. But on a 1-2min CD(Number could change). Also have it do only 100% weapon damage, mabye change it a bit.
    For Survival, Bear Trap. A trap that causes bleed damage to the enemy, and root for about 1-3 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I get one of those Blood Lusts for my rogue? Everyone seems to have one now. I'd gladly trade my Smoke Bomb for it! Who am I kidding? I'd trade smoke bomb for Leap of Faith...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorna View Post
    Well, The next expansion will probably increase the levels to 90 knowing how fast these are being released.

But.. For your class, what ability do you hope or think is needed? Level 90
    I think mages having a double-cast ability would be kinda neat... haven't played mages in forever, however and this would make me want to play them again. It could be kind of like the Final Fantasy ability (with a few exceptions). The mage would select to use the CD (probably 2-3 minute CD on the ability with talented reduction in it's given tree). It could do 75%-100% damage based on talents as well, and would instant cast the next cast ability used with a cast time of less than base 10 seconds. IE a mage fires an arcane blast and it happens twice back to back without firing another GCD. It would have it's own crit chance and would never auto-crit if the original cast did, yet would still set off procs from trinkets and/or hot streak if the mage was fire.

Hunters should be able to ride there tameable pets?. Just for the lols.

Ride like the wind you stupid level 8 boar dammit RIIIIIIIIIDEEE!!!!

For Hunters, we should have;

Detonate Arrow

Target is hit X ammount of Physical damage. The target gains the timer debuff.
    When the timer is up, it explodes dealing damage to the target and surrounded enemies.
    If more than 2 targets are damaged, the hunter gains 10% damage for 20 seconds.

*Similar to living bomb*

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior gets axe thrower spec, increases melee range by 40 yards but reduces damage by 10% or rage gen>_>

10+ Year Old Account
    for my hunter a battle rez

aderenaline shot 10 min cd

or a heroism

hunters call 10 min CD
    Last edited by Rhyane; 2011-08-25 at 12:54 AM.

thx shiri for sig[Kael'thas US] {Hunter ilvl 548}; Neltharions Fury

Paladins get Bubble hearth...*sniffle*...also...Paladins should get an actual God Mode, where nothing can kill you but another god mode paladin after all....THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendly Shadowstep. I want it.

I bet paladins will get re-done again, this time using lollypops bought from a vendor instead of holy power.

On a serious note, I bet paladins will get either a new silly strike to generate HP, a sort of chain heal, or a shiny button to make stacks of censure explode for either dmg, healing people around the target, or increasing parry/dodge.

And obviously mages will finally get the shiny "Ghostcrawler's pride!" ability, which pretty much removes all buttons from their action bars, replaces them with one big shiny button, which kills everything on a 100 yard range and heals everyone on the party/raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Shamans - Earth, Fire and Storm.

EJL
    i swear to god, if they do that i will never quit, doesnt matter how crappy the game gets.

AoE Polymorph (break one break all)
    Ranged Arcane Explosion
    Create Teleport Point (one only at a time)
    Teleport to created teleport point...
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2011-08-25 at 12:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassch View Post
    For my Hunter (BM), Dual pets, to work like Titan's Grip.
    For MM, an extra shot off GCD, that has a 100% chance to give a stack of Carefull Aim. But on a 1-2min CD(Number could change). Also have it do only 100% weapon damage, mabye change it a bit.
    For Survival, Bear Trap. A trap that causes bleed damage to the enemy, and root for about 1-3 seconds.
    I'd prefer a Bear Trap that is like Snake Trap, only with bears.