Quote Originally Posted by Legendsayin View Post
    My guild leader wants me to do at least 16k sustained. Best I did was 15k, advice would be appreciated.
    Honestly, if you're only doing 15k in that gear you're doing something wrong and it's probably your rotation. EJ has a thread, CLCret spells it out for you and these are good places to start.

Quote Originally Posted by DemaioJ View Post
    Honestly, if you're only doing 15k in that gear you're doing something wrong and it's probably your rotation. EJ has a thread, CLCret spells it out for you and these are good places to start.
    Well I was doing it on a test dummy and working with some lag, today I did BH did around 24k
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Mate, if yours guild leader wants you to do 16k on the dummy say to him that he is retarded. Nobody tests RAID dps on the dummy, you can test only rotation there. 24k on BH is not bad, looks like your`s rotation is good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendsayin View Post
    My guild leader wants me to do at least 16k sustained. Best I did was 15k, advice would be appreciated.
    if it is at all possible for you to get a t11 shoulder and helm you'd notice a significant increase. t11 2pc, even at ilvl359 gear is worth alot of dps. and dont be discouraged by training dummy dps, i only sustain roughly 21k on training dummies which jumps by almost 10k when moving to a 25 man raid setting. The relative weights of your stats should be balanced around the buffs you know you will have in a full raid setting, which doesn't translate well to training dummy dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslingr View Post
    if it is at all possible for you to get a t11 shoulder and helm you'd notice a significant increase. t11 2pc, even at ilvl359 gear is worth alot of dps. and dont be discouraged by training dummy dps, i only sustain roughly 21k on training dummies which jumps by almost 10k when moving to a 25 man raid setting. The relative weights of your stats should be balanced around the buffs you know you will have in a full raid setting, which doesn't translate well to training dummy dps.
    14 hitrating overcap quite abit over the xp cap aswell, pretty sure ya can min-max optimize yourself slightly better. In all honesty I wouldn't be dumping 4p11 for 2p12 with a 372>378 upgrade (391 sure but 378 is quite meh). Trinket composition all good. You're also at a point or nearing when ya would wanna gem str-mastery into yellows for 10str gain. All in all 7.5/10 I guess.

Deleted
    Hey misto, juicy, camu says hi!

I like ur gear so far, now just kill teh raggy and get that sulfuras heroic .

So, with my current guild, this is almost best gear i can get atm, but soon ill get more loots

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Camu View Post
    Hey misto, juicy, camu says hi!

I like ur gear so far, now just kill teh raggy and get that sulfuras heroic .

So, with my current guild, this is almost best gear i can get atm, but soon ill get more loots
    Reforges and gems seems fine.
    Just cant judge your mainhand!

10/10 for the reforges/gems/spec
    6/10 for the gear

8/10 overall

15+ Year Old Account
    Hello, i'm the OT of a guild so i'm not so good at dps Give me some advice please.
    Armory link ---> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cloid/advanced

First of all i have hit and exp capped, exp capped with glyph.
    I reforged the rest of the equip to get mastery.
    Or should i go haste? Suggestion are appreciated

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodbad View Post
    Reforges and gems seems fine.
    Just cant judge your mainhand!

10/10 for the reforges/gems/spec
    6/10 for the gear

8/10 overall
    Ehh, dunno how i logged out when u looked at my armory, but i have Skullstealer Greataxe atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Camu View Post
    Ehh, dunno how i logged out when u looked at my armory, but i have Skullstealer Greataxe atm
    Your wearing skullstealer axe, I'm not jelly...hehe....
    Anyway looks very good, though you seem to be missing 2 expertise
    9.5/10

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oxeneta/simple
    ( I know im missing head enchant )

Armoury link //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/mazrigos/sylann/simple

Use LtS against trash and Impatience of Youth where zeolotry/AW is viable ie bosses. At the same time I swap out one of the Band of Bee's to keep hit at 8%

clcret prio = inqa inqrhp inqrdp tvhp cs tvdp exoud how exo j hw cons

My problem is that since coming back, 3 weeks ago, to 4.3 after a break cos of work and adding 5 off 378 items (inc 2T12 pc bonus) and 2 off 365 my dps hasn't gone up either on dummy tests or on runs thru BoT.

Cos Of the large amount of exp on my gear I couldn't reforge it down to 16 (22 was the lowest I got) so I reforged it to 26 and swapped out the SoT glyph for the CS one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy67 View Post
    Armoury link //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/mazrigos/sylann/simple

Use LtS against trash and Impatience of Youth where zeolotry/AW is viable ie bosses. At the same time I swap out one of the Band of Bee's to keep hit at 8%

clcret prio = inqa inqrhp inqrdp tvhp cs tvdp exoud how exo j hw cons

My problem is that since coming back, 3 weeks ago, to 4.3 after a break cos of work and adding 5 off 378 items (inc 2T12 pc bonus) and 2 off 365 my dps hasn't gone up either on dummy tests or on runs thru BoT.

Cos Of the large amount of exp on my gear I couldn't reforge it down to 16 (22 was the lowest I got) so I reforged it to 26 and swapped out the SoT glyph for the CS one.
    Its never worth swapping out exp glyph if u can use at least 30% of it. If you have too much exp then why would your engineering helm have that massive exp socket???
    Clcret is for pussies who can't play ret. What is the fun if the addon tells you what key to push... you should know it yourself, thats the fun of the game rly.
    Mining is not so good for ret? Or you like tanking much?
    Gz on your wep from 1st kill.
    6/10

my link eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Notverimad/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Notverimad View Post
    Its never worth swapping out exp glyph if u can use at least 30% of it. If you have too much exp then why would your engineering helm have that massive exp socket???
    Clcret is for pussies who can't play ret. What is the fun if the addon tells you what key to push... you should know it yourself, thats the fun of the game rly.
    Mining is not so good for ret? Or you like tanking much?
    Gz on your wep from 1st kill.
    6/10

my link eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Notverimad/simple
    Everything seems pretty good to me, with that gearset I wouldn't change anything.

I'd try my hardest to work off a bit of that expertise but with that annoyingly good trinket I guess you can't do much about it.

Apparently I can't post links yet so armory Sichoe on the US battle.net, I'm the only one

Quote Originally Posted by Sichoe View Post
    Everything seems pretty good to me, with that gearset I wouldn't change anything.

I'd try my hardest to work off a bit of that expertise but with that annoyingly good trinket I guess you can't do much about it.

Apparently I can't post links yet so armory Sichoe on the US battle.net, I'm the only one
    9/10, everything looks good, but you should be going for crit over haste at your current combat rating values. Also, you can get better reforging if you used tier shoulders and domo chest.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Smartacus/advanced

Really quite nice, nothing really wrong, perfect hit and expertise 9/10 cause no one is perfect but overall very nice

Now i dont have great ghear cause i don't raid anymore so i pug when i can but

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Fastway/advanced

Missing a tinker, hit your caps exactly, nice.

Any reason why you put a topaz in your helm to get the bonus of...stamina? Get rid of that, and then your talking .

9.9/10

I pvp...have fun.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dless/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by toddless View Post
    Missing a tinker, hit your caps exactly, nice.

Any reason why you put a topaz in your helm to get the bonus of...stamina? Get rid of that, and then your talking .

9.9/10

I pvp...have fun.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dless/advanced
    6/10
    the gear is decent
    but the rating is bad for 140games played.

person above me logged out in holy gear.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/rickybobbyy/simple

8/10 above me ^

I'm actually pretty upset with the drop rate in firelands, I've yet to see the helm from Alysrazor and all my t11 helm is doing is acting like dead stat weight, stupid helm pushing me over the exp. cap >.>

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A0l/advanced

Try wowreforge.com to optimize your gear, worked for me got me to 8.00% hit and 26 expertise and got me like 300 more mastery