Im looking for a macro that will cast rune strike when it is available but i need it tied into my other main abaililties like OB,HB,FS this is all for a dk.

Quote Originally Posted by coldtrix View Post
    Im looking for a macro that will cast rune strike when it is available but i need it tied into my other main abaililties like OB,HB,FS this is all for a dk.
    Not possible.
    Macros cannot make decisions based on spell cooldown/availability and you cannot use more than one spell/ability which triggers the GCD.

I thought u could do that and i thought the commands are as follows
    #showtooltip
    /cast Howling Blast
    /cast !RuneStrike

Quote Originally Posted by coldtrix View Post
    I thought u could do that and i thought the commands are as follows
    #showtooltip
    /cast Howling Blast
    /cast !RuneStrike
    That was possible when Rune Strike was an 'on next white swing' ability, its an instant strike now which triggers GCD. So it cannot be done.

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [@mouseover,noharm,nodead] reset=15 Intervene;[mod:alt] reset=15 Charge(Battle Stance), Intercept;[target=mouseover] reset=15 Charge(Battle Stance), Intercept

I'd do it like this
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead]reset=15 Intervene;[mod:alt]reset=15 Charge,Intercept;[@mouseover,harm,nodead][]reset=15 Charge,Intercept

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I'm sorry if this was already asked, but as a shaman, is there a macro for Healing rains that cast the AOE around your target, rather than having to click on the area? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo5d412 View Post
    I'm sorry if this was already asked, but as a shaman, is there a macro for Healing rains that cast the AOE around your target, rather than having to click on the area? thanks
    Can't be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

First sorry if this has been posted already too many pages to search.
    Paladin Macro: I am using the macro below to cast AS than Judge, what I want to be able to do is modify it so that when one or the other is on CD it will skip that and cast the other, as of know when I first use this macro it will cast AS, than judge but AS is on a longer CD than judge and I have to wait till as CD is done before using macro again. Also if I just used this macro to cast AS and Grand Crusader procs I have to first use Judge than AS is it possible to reset to use AS if Crusader procs?

#showtooltip
    /startattack
    /castsequence reset=4/combat Avenger's Shield, Judgment

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Uiryet, what you want specifically isn't possible - macros can't be changed depending on cooldowns or procs.

However, you might try something like this. It resets if you don't hit the macro for 4 seconds, go out of combat, or if you hit the macro while holding down any of the Modifier keys (shift, ctrl, or alt).
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=4/combat/shift/alt/ctrl Avenger's Shield, Judgement, Judgement

I'm working on making focus macros to improve my pvp play, and i'm already cramped on bar space so im trying to combine 2 focus macros i commonly see. I'd like it to basically always shadowstep to my focus, and then depending whether im stealthed/shadowdancing or not, cast kick or sap. I tried

#showtooltip Shadowstep
    /cast [@focus] Shadowstep
    /cast [@focus] [nostealth] Kick
    /cast [@focus] [stealth] Sap
    /cast [@focus] [stance:2] Sap
    /stopattack

But it didnt work out very well. I'm sure it could be shortened with commas, and im also worried about how it works with vanish for when im trying to get a vanish sap off. Does [stealth] cover vanish stealth too? Thanks for any and all help
    Last edited by batpeople623; 2011-08-27 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Fixed to go with my current goals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by batpeople623 View Post
    I'm working on making focus macros to improve my pvp play, and i'm already cramped on bar space so im trying to combine 2 focus macros i commonly see. I'd like it to basically always shadowstep to my focus, and then depending whether im stealthed/shadowdancing or not, cast kick or sap. I tried

#showtooltip Shadowstep
    /cast [@focus] Shadowstep
    /cast [@focus] [nostealth] Kick
    /cast [@focus] [stealth] Sap
    /cast [@focus] [stance:2] Sap
    /stopattack

But it didnt work out very well. I'm sure it could be shortened with commas, and im also worried about how it works with vanish for when im trying to get a vanish sap off. Does [stealth] cover vanish stealth too? Thanks for any and all help
    First, is Shadowstep on the GCD? If yes, the macro will end after the first line because a macro can only fire one ability that triggers the GCD.
    Then, your macros probably don't work the way you want because you use separate [] brackets. e.g. for the kick line, it would be [@focus, nostealth] instead of two [][]. The way you wrote it, it's not even going to check the [nostealth] bracket, because the [@focus] is already true (as it doesn't contain a conditional).
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-08-28 at 04:14 PM.

So I've been trying to make a macro to no avail as of late.

It's a bit of a request (And not sure if it's possible), but I want a macro that will pop the following:

-Tiger's Fury, Berserk, and Lifeblood if I'm in Cat Form
    -Barkskin, Frenzied Regeneration, and Survival Instincts if I'm in Bear Form
    -Tree of Life followed by a Nature's Swiftness then Healing Touch if I'm in Human Form
    -Nature's Swiftness then Healing Touch if I'm in Tree of Life form, but not queing up another "Tree of Life" click which takes me back out of form.

I know it's a lot (And not sure if it'll fit in a macro), but any attempts / works arounds are much appreciated
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    Hey need a simple macro for soul swap . I need it to first soul swap the dots off my target, and then soul swap them onto my focus, and if I dont have a focus, onto my mouseover.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][@focus,harm,nodead][]Soul Swap
    With the way Soul Swap works it's still a little iffy, so you'll need to do it like this instead of prioritizing the focus.

If you DO have a focus that you are planning to exhale to, then you need to mouseover your current target for it to choose it as a higher priority for the swap, the exhale can then be a new mouseover or your focus.

If you DON'T have a focus, then you need to make sure you are not mousing over anything, so that it chooses your current target for the swap, then you can do a new mouseover for the Exhale.

Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    hmm, what if I just use the normal spell to inhale? And then a macro or exhaling would that fix it?
    Well I guess, if you want to use two different buttons for Soul Swap. The normal one inhales like you say, then this would be the exhaling macro in your case:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,harm,nodead][@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Soul Swap

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    So I've been trying to make a macro to no avail as of late.

It's a bit of a request (And not sure if it's possible), but I want a macro that will pop the following:

-Tiger's Fury, Berserk, and Lifeblood if I'm in Cat Form
    -Barkskin, Frenzied Regeneration, and Survival Instincts if I'm in Bear Form
    -Tree of Life followed by a Nature's Swiftness then Healing Touch if I'm in Human Form
    -Nature's Swiftness then Healing Touch if I'm in Tree of Life form, but not queing up another "Tree of Life" click which takes me back out of form.

I know it's a lot (And not sure if it'll fit in a macro), but any attempts / works arounds are much appreciated
    Code:
    /cast [form:1] Barkskin; [form:3] Tiger's Fury; [nostance] Tree of Life
    /cast [form:1] Frenzied Regeneration; [form:3] Berserk; [form:6][] Nature's Swiftness
    /cast [form:1] Survival Instincts; [form:3] Lifeblood; [form:6][] Healing Touch
    I am not a resto druid so I am not 100% that part of it will work, but it should.

I tweaked it just a teeny bit.

Code:
    /cast [form:1]Barkskin;[form:3]Tiger's Fury;[noform]!Tree of Life
    /cast [form:1]Frenzied Regeneration;[form:3]Berserk;Nature's Swiftness
    /cast [form:1]Survival Instincts;[form:3]Lifeblood;Healing Touch

if its possible, i need a macro that

uses a volcanic potion
    uses troll racial berserking
    and casts vampiric touch

thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by healyg View Post