Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Raiding is like sex becaurse theres always a ninja o.0

Deleted
    Raiding is like sex, because some people need flask to perform

Raiding is like sex because most guys complain about wearing dresses.

If addons are just a crutch for healing, forks are just a crutch for eating spaghetti and real carpenters pound in nails with their foreheads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ... Sex doesn't require teamwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    I don't really agree with that statement. Its true for most of the community but not for everyone.

Either way, it requires teamwork? :P

Deleted
    Because Onyxia gives epic head

It's tense and exciting til you finish then you just want to go to sleep?

Raiding is like sex because you have to do a lot of trash before the boss, and during that time you usually just afk or something. And then you get to the boss, and you wipe a few times before getting it down (unless it's progression). Then you have to take breaks every so often so people can smoke and use the bathroom and then you continue.

...I don't think I'm doing this right!

Because you can't be dodged, blocked, or parried if you're behind your target.

Sex is like raiding, because after the first time everyone gathers around to take a picture with the corpse.

Sex is like raiding, because the same awkward silence can be heard when explaining what you do with 24 other dudes in your free time.

Sex is like raiding, because if you call out the wrong person's name it can end in disaster.

Sex is like raiding, because everyone stops when the pizza man comes.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    For me it's not really like raiding. While i frequently do Alone in the Darkness, i've never done it raiding

Deleted
    ...neither gives me any satisfaction.

Deleted
    naa its the opposite of sex, the more you do one, the less you do of the other.

Deleted
    it is like sex...ok quick run down

Phase 1; its a slow start, u gte ur rotation going, ur in a stride, ur PPs (penetration per sec) is going well, the wahhbam u get 4 crits in a row, Ur 'raiding partner' is doing good, they are procing nicely

phase 2; you change postion, u pop ur trinkets, it becomes very clamy, ur heart thumps faster, ur button bashing increses to euphoria, keep it going ur doing fine

Phase 3; its the burn phase, ur PPs is through the roof, u getting very excited, ur criting like its 1985, almost there

POP Heroism, pop trinkets, ur bashing wakes up the neighbours, and booooooooooooooooooooooooom its over

i could have been more humorous, but i would have had to wake the wife up for happy fun time

Raid = sex because you cannot solo it. Yeah, solo deosn't count.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

raiding is like sex because 99% of people in this game are bad at it

Deleted
    Because i poke big things with a sword

Worst thread ever?

EDIT: Confirmed worst thread ever.

Don't post in it if you don't like it.
    Last edited by Propane; 2011-08-30 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abelf View Post
    Sex is like raiding, because if you call out the wrong person's name it can end in disaster.
    Hehehe, nice
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

because if your raiding your probably not having as much sex as you could be.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    It's fun the first few times but then gets boring after a while.
    You're not doing it right then.