10+ Year Old Account

Weird shaman Question...

If enhancement shamans get a 'titan fury' kind of spell where we can duel wield 2h for a few seconds (20 with a 5 minute cooldown) do you think are dps will be higher? Because of windfury crits
    Not saying I want this in the game its just a general question =D
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

I cant think of why it wouldnt go up, would just have to have pre-enchanted(imbued) 2handers ready to switch to when you activate this never going to happen ability

Deleted
    maybe they can give you some sort of " Activate this and u gain wf proccs for the next 15 sec, but that would probly be To damn OP:P
    OT: No i don't think so=)

If you can temporarily use weapons that do more damage will you do more damage?

Why would you even need to ask this?

Well it is the same guy who started the thread about making the game balanced, but still wanting to have unique abilities which would make balance impossible or almost.
    http://darkened.wowstead.com/ <Darkened> Burning Steppes EU Currently Recruiting for Firelands.
    Part Time DK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickoz View Post
    I cant think of why it wouldnt go up, would just have to have pre-enchanted(imbued) 2handers ready to switch to when you activate this never going to happen ability
    Yeah it would go up,I'm also fourth on the charts....I think we will actually pass up hunters while this never gonna happen buff is active even mages

---------- Post added 2011-08-30 at 03:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Axore View Post
    maybe they can give you some sort of " Activate this and u gain wf proccs for the next 15 sec, but that would probly be To damn OP:P
    OT: No i don't think so=)
    Thats another good idea but None of this will ever happen =D

---------- Post added 2011-08-30 at 03:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    If you can temporarily use weapons that do more damage will you do more damage?

Why would you even need to ask this?
    to start a conversation,Yes it would go up what enchant would you use...I think we would pass up hunters with this

---------- Post added 2011-08-30 at 03:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimoorc View Post
    Well it is the same guy who started the thread about making the game balanced, but still wanting to have unique abilities which would make balance impossible or almost.
    Lol i KNOW THIS ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN! and I don't want BALANCE I WANT THE CLASSES TO BE ABLE TO HOLD THERE OWN HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I GOTTA TELL YOU<-------not rage, did i put it in you thick skull<---rage
    And this is the 'Never gonna happen thread' dumbass

[User was infracted for this post]

Flaming is bad, mkay?
    Last edited by Endus; 2011-08-30 at 03:26 PM.
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Deleted
    This thread is just full of randomness. First the OP. Then his chain-post where it ends up in him raging like hells.
    Kinda fun to read though :P

The title is appropriate, though, if you read it as a weird shaman asking a question.