avatar / sig not showing anymore... :/

^ title it was showing up fine and then today it just kind of ran away and i cant find where to edit either anywhere

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your profile controls all of those additions OP - On the right top of your screen and it should show you from their

Find latest posts
    Find latest started threads
    View Articles

Those are the only options I have available when I go to My Profile. Not sure if that's what i'm supposed to have or if somethings bugged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay direct your eyes back into the right top of corner, do you see settings? Click that

Once your in their it should bring you - Edit signature and Edit avatar

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds odd.... did you recieve a size infraction? Those can sometimes restrict your access.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I do have Edit Avatar and it shows the avatar that I added previously but I have no option to change it, and there is no Edit Signature option at all. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casex View Post
    I do have Edit Avatar and it shows the avatar that I added previously but I have no option to change it, and there is no Edit Signature option at all. :/

So it doesn't look like this in terms for signature thing?

Hmmmmm.... I do not have any notifications.. I did receive an error message this morning I believe when I was replying to something but all it requested was a page refresh and it cleared it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmmm.... I do not have any notifications.. I did receive an error message this morning I believe when I was replying to something but all it requested was a page refresh and it cleared it.
    So any results yet in terms of well it looking the img I just gave you?

My Subscriptions
    Subscriptions
    Edit Folders
    My Settings
    My Profile
    Edit Profile
    Edit Avatar
    My Account
    Edit Email & Password
    General Settings
    Permission Groups
    Edit Ignore List
    Networking
    Contacts
    Event Reminders
    Miscellaneous
    Attachments

Copy pasta of my options and when I try to access my inbox I receive this message.
    Casex, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am having a similar problem...no avatar anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    My Subscriptions
    Subscriptions
    Edit Folders
    My Settings
    My Profile
    Edit Profile
    Edit Avatar
    My Account
    Edit Email & Password
    General Settings
    Permission Groups
    Edit Ignore List
    Networking
    Contacts
    Event Reminders
    Miscellaneous
    Attachments

Copy pasta of my options and when I try to access my inbox I receive this message.
    Casex, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Hmm strange, See if you can get in contact with Sunshine. She can usually fix things in fact hold on going to ask if I can get this moved in Suggestions / Feedback for both of you

I'll try that. I put a message in via Contact us but that will most likely be a while getting a response... :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try that. I put a message in via Contact us but that will most likely be a while getting a response... :/
    Nah the members of the community will take care of it, don't worry I'm sure It's just a bug on your end.

- Moved

Have at it

Thank you still not finding anything tried relogging account and restarting my browser but still nothing...

Can you see other peoples avatars? If not, do you have Adblocker?

Reason I ask:
    Some time ago I blocked a offensive avatar and because of that Adblocker blocked *everyones* avatar. I had to go and delete all the custom Adblocker sites and start over. Once I did that, everything showed up again. May not be your issue but thought I'd plop that down just in case

And I am unable to access my inbox at all i get the same message as before and cant seems to be able to PM anyone either

---------- Post added 2011-08-30 at 01:23 PM ----------

and there it goes not sure what fixed it but they are up now and i can access inbox.. i assume it had something to do with the bug that was causing people to be able to see mod only forums etc

The whole thing was a security upgrade that went funny, like, not real security, but trying to fight off spammers that have been very active on forums lately.

People with less than 10 posts can't have a sig anymore because it was used to spam forums, we might upgrade it to "you can have a sig, but no link or image in it".

Avatars should work for everyone again.

This is a test of the above mentioned piece.
    Last edited by CurseTester123; 2011-08-30 at 07:19 PM.
    This is a test account!