Deleted

Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account
    I've lost my deviant art password again, but if i find out back tomoz, i'm going to post some stuff. been Long time that i posted something.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted

Summerdrake (if you're still here),
    The Sandfury troll drawing on the very bottom of your post on page 579 was actually drawn by a dear friend of mine. Her DA is ~Green-EyedEnvy. Just wanted to give her credit for the image and the recognition she deserves. Maybe you should do the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexiev View Post
    The Sandfury troll drawing on the very bottom of your post on page 579 was actually drawn by a dear friend of mine. Her DA is ~Green-EyedEnvy. Just wanted to give her credit for the image and the recognition she deserves. Maybe you should do the same.
    Her name is in the picture link.

So hard to right-click? You did know that you could right-click pictures? This is a fun thread for me, I have narrow time to surf the web, take what you get n don't come telling me what to do. I post LOADS of art here, you should be happy about that (you did visit the thread), n don't come here expecting this is some official website or whatever the fuck. If someone fails to right-click, come whining then you are too useless to demand anything of me.

Go take your lousy attitude to other threads, no shortage there for people like you!

People post a TON of artwork here, most of which they never even claimed was their own. This isn't art theft. If people really want to find the source, they can either ask or simply right click the image.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishychunk View Post
    People post a TON of artwork here, most of which they never even claimed was their own. This isn't art theft. If people really want to find the source, they can either ask or simply right click the image.
    Follow this guy steps,
    win.

I was kind of trying to be funny about the whole thing, my nyuknyuk comment being that I wasn't so terribly upset with the use of my picture without permission, and more upset that it's an old version that I didn't particularly care for.

But since we're getting to that kind of a tone, just an FYI, guys, this IS art theft. Just going by Deviantart copyright policy alone, just having the URL available to whoever wants to make the effort to find it isn't enough. I personally would have been happy with a "Hey, lady, I used this here, check it" message, but that's not 'permission' for everybody. So if you got a lot of stuff from DA that wasn't yours, and didn't ask the artist first, here's the violation guidelines:

What are violations of the deviantART copyright policy?
    Copyright Infringement

Violations of the deviantART copyright policy occur when a member infringes upon the copyright of another creative person.

Copyright infringement can be considered to be any situation where a user does certain things with a creative work which someone else produced without first getting the proper permission.

Some examples of copyright infringement (this is only a partial listing) can include:

Placing a photograph or creative work online without proper permission.
    Using a creative work commercially.
    Adapting a creative work of one medium to another, such as making a book into a movie or a photograph into a painting.
    Modifying or editing a creative work without proper permission.

Are we really doing the "stolen art" drama again?

And Deviant Art's copyright policy is bullshit to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    After more than 30 hours of work, I have finished "The Aspects."

http://magicalmelonball.deviantart.c...2011-255377121
    Don't be mad but I don't like it. Kalec looks ugly for me, Ysera is too fat on her face, Alex has also bad face, Nozdrormu is ok but I don't get the piercing near his lips, Deathwing is good, but why not in the "human-mode"?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Don't be mad but I don't like it. Kalec looks ugly for me, Ysera is too fat on her face, Alex has also bad face, Nozdrormu is ok but I don't get the piercing near his lips, Deathwing is good, but why not in the "human-mode"?
    I simply disagree with you. I think the picture is awesome! Really like that the style is a combination between the WoW-cartoony style and a bit more realistic look. And Deathwing looks cool in his dragon form, because he's the antagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Go take your lousy attitude to other threads, no shortage there for people like you!
    "Lousy attitude"?

You better reflect on who's got the lousy attitude here.

Another piece I forgot to upload earlier. D'oh.

A portrait practice of one of my Draenei characters, Tully.
    Please go to the original to see it with proper colours. I resized it a little using deviantart's resizing system, but it always makes things look more mute than they are.
    http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/art...rait-256366638

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Are we really doing the "stolen art" drama again?

And Deviant Art's copyright policy is bullshit to begin with.
    Bullshit or no, it is still their copyright policy. I don't like the speed limit but I'm going to follow it anyways because it is the law. Copyrights are there for a reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    After more than 30 hours of work, I have finished "The Aspects."
    Just a tiny little thing that's bothering me... the particle (or w/e you may call the nebula-thing) behind Kalec is rather roughly cut off. :/

Bullshit or no, it is still their copyright policy. I don't like the speed limit but I'm going to follow it anyways because it is the law. Copyrights are there for a reason.
    Their copyright policy is not the same as the one that actually matters and is enforced by law. They can kick around and abuse the people on their site all they want within their rules (so long as they themselves do not violate the law), but outside of their site their rules don't mean jack shit.

Seeing as how Summerdrake didn't modify the image in any way and had no commercial purpose behind posting it (and neither does MMO-Champion), no copyright violations occurred.

Go to Curse.com, then content and then the terms of service...since I can't post the link...

I would post the whole bit but this get's my point across and since MMO belongs to Curse.com, the terms apply. Below is the important part of the terms of service, but please, feel free to read them all....

"You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Curse to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Websites and these Terms of Service; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Websites and these Terms of Service."

Deleted
    Trying to stop this thread are we? Seriously? You should be glad for the attention, nobody is claiming your work or making profit of it. Talk to mods or stfu.

Besides how do we know you are who you claim you are? Trolling?

And Rachel, yeah u are another one of those trying to tell people how to post on forums, don't talk about attitude because you sure don't lack it.

Dammit! I'm just posting nice pics! Sick of this community!
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-09-02 at 07:16 PM.

Deleted
    Okay now quit it. Let's agree to post links to the original beneath all works that are not our own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stop being selfish. Threads have been closed for less. We don't need something this great ruined by some self righteous vendetta. Imo, purge every non-art submission for the last two pages and let's move on.

http://kaylacshoopy.deviantart.com/a...adin-165116083

http://maddallinah272.deviantart.com...make-205749057
    Last edited by Luko; 2011-09-02 at 07:38 PM.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Balls. No, what I just posted was wrong.

But even so, where did the copyright violation occur?

ACTUAL copyright violation. Not DA's hackneyed version.