Deleted
    *Weary sigh* Okay, maybe I was not clear enough. Please stop this debate before we enter a full-fledged flamewar. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    *Weary sigh* Okay, maybe I was not clear enough. Please stop this debate before we enter a full-fledged flamewar. Thank you.
    might aswell add it to the first page/first post, bcs like few pages later and if a new guy joins in, he won't know about it. (if he isn't on the first page)

or a she

I've been away from this thread for ages so if i post something that has recently been posted, pls say it so i can change it for another.

by:http://todowow.com/media/fan-art/nue...-art-11012010/
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-09-02 at 07:45 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Balls. No, what I just posted was wrong.

But even so, where did the copyright violation occur?

ACTUAL copyright violation. Not DA's hackneyed version.
    Did you read the terms and services that I posted. Those are Curse's ToS, and it says very, very clearly that when you post the picture you have that persons consent to do so.....which you do not. At the very least, that is a violation of those ToS. And again, for the sake of clairity, those are the ones from Curse.....

Deleted
    Okay, this is the very very very final warning. I've had a crappy day and I'm not really in the mood for padding this out for another hour or so.

So QUIT THE BLOODY BICKERING.

I'm sorry if you've had a crappy day and I promise that I am not trying to pad this out or flame anything. All I am trying to do is show that according to the ToS of Curse that without the permission of the artist, it is essentially art theft. I do thank you for the addition of the website after each picture, but that doesn't change the fact as soon as someone points out the ToS and says that something is in violation of that, they are treated like a pariah or a troll and their posts deleted....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexiev View Post
    I'm sorry if you've had a crappy day and I promise that I am not trying to pad this out or flame anything. All I am trying to do is show that according to the ToS of Curse that without the permission of the artist, it is essentially art theft. I do thank you for the addition of the website after each picture, but that doesn't change the fact as soon as someone points out the ToS and says that something is in violation of that, they are treated like a pariah or a troll and their posts deleted....
    The issue with the post was that it somehow triggered the spam filter, so it did not show for normal users but it did show for mods, and it looked rather annoying seeing the same thing over and over again.

Anyhow, I think all that needed to be said has been said and we can lay the issue to rest now. From now on, any artwork that is not the property of its poster must have a link to the original or acknowledgement of the author, otherwise the post will be infracted.

Just a tiny little thing that's bothering me... the particle (or w/e you may call the nebula-thing) behind Kalec is rather roughly cut off. :/
    I don't see it on my screen. T_T It just could be my how monitor is set up.. *sigh* I stared at that thing for hours and hours.. I can't seem to see jack about it anymore, and quite honestly, I'm tired of looking at it. I'm not happy at all with how it turned out background wise, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to even get an honorable mention. It doesn't matter to me anymore. I don't like the piece anymore...

Anyway, here's what I've been working on. It's just the ink with the background. The characters will be colored soonish. It's a commission for a guildie. Yes, the devilsaur is supposed to look goofy. He was described as a "giant puppy dog." So this is what I came up with:

And since I wasn't happy with the Aspect piece in the end, I pulled a half-assed revision on two of my most worked on pieces:

They're the same character. I call it "At War With Myself." So I ended up submitting both the Aspect and this piece as well.. Who knows, maybe something will get noticed. I don't really care anymore. -_-
    Last edited by Immamoonkin; 2011-09-02 at 09:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    I don't see it on my screen. T_T It just could be my how monitor is set up.. *sigh* I stared at that thing for hours and hours.. I can't seem to see jack about it anymore, and quite honestly, I'm tired of looking at it. I'm not happy at all with how it turned out background wise, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to even get an honorable mention. It doesn't matter to me anymore. I don't like the piece anymore...

Anyway, here's what I've been working on. It's just the ink with the background. The characters will be colored soonish. It's a commission for a guildie. Yes, the devilsaur is supposed to look goofy. He was described as a "giant puppy dog." So this is what I came up with:

And since I wasn't happy with the Aspect piece in the end, I pulled a half-assed revision on two of my most worked on pieces:

They're the same character. I call it "At War With Myself." So I ended up submitting both the Aspect and this piece as well.. Who knows, maybe something will get noticed. I don't really care anymore. -_-

Dude you really need to take a break before you burn yourself out from to much art xD

http://www.rainymood.com/

reeelllaaaxxxx

And then draw a picture of Stormwind being destroyed by the Forsaken P: <3

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Dude you really need to take a break before you burn yourself out from to much art xD

http://www.rainymood.com/

reeelllaaaxxxx

*bookmarks*

(Also, I'm willing to draw Forsaken if I'm commissioned for it ((I might even decline the piece depending on what is requested)), but I quite seriously hate the race. I hate what they've done. I hate their queen. When I leveled a goblin, I did the old Southshore quest area, and ended up moving to another zone because the quests made me very sick to my stomach. And before anyone flips out, I don't hate anyone that plays the race, nor do I judge them if they love it. It's just a personal taste of mine. I will never draw a Forsaken as a personal art piece unless it involves any sort of RP or patch in game.)
    Last edited by Immamoonkin; 2011-09-02 at 10:46 PM.

Deleted
    Okay now quit it. Let's agree to post links to the original beneath all works that are not our own.
    Yes quit, that's what I'll do. No more posting here, was fun while it lasted, fun thread to post nice pics, artists got free notice (by anyone who knows how to right-click) we weren't selling or changing pics in any way. Now you are telling me we should in to the whiners that want even MORE attention than the free attention they have already gotten here? Oookay..I see where this forum is heading to..

I posted tons n tons of pics..I thought I did them n the community here a favor, but no...they want MORE n have the NERVE to come here n get all rude n pointing fingers what I should do or not do.. ungrateful..

I quit this thread! Bye!

Last pic, my favorite theme, Troll female <3

(Artist name is written on the pic, even if it wasn't, I wouldn't do what Mod asked me to do)
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-09-03 at 01:27 AM.

Deleted
    Wow, Immamoonkin, that is.. Awesome. Wish I could draw like that. Epic as always, keep up the good work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Yes quit, that's what I'll do. No more posting here, was fun while it lasted, fun thread to post nice pics, artists got free notice (by anyone who knows how to right-click) we weren't selling or changing pics in any way. Now you are telling me we should in to the whiners that want even MORE attention than the free attention they have already gotten here? Oookay..I see where this forum is heading to..

I posted tons n tons of pics..I thought I did them n the community here a favor, but no...they want MORE n have the NERVE to come here n get all rude n pointing fingers what I should do or not do.. ungrateful..

I quit this thread! Bye!

Last pic, my favorite theme, Troll female <3
    *waves bye*

Not sure who did it, found it on wowpedia though

10+ Year Old Account
    just link the WoWpedia link then, that should be okey.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    'Kay, I got somewhat inspired by this thread and decided to give drawing something up a try.
    Here's the result.

---------- Post added 2011-09-03 at 10:35 PM ----------

And I'm now tryin' to draw up her in a mix of the Cenarion and Stormrage sets. This is hard :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I see some Human Female Paladins, guess i'll contribute mine too.

http://nyuunzi.deviantart.com/

This is the process for this:
    http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/art...rait-256366638

Please note: I didn't include the 'background' in this because it would be just too much. These aren't even all of the layers. Some of the layers you see here are actually merged to prevent this thing from being 30+ pictures long. There's nothing BIG missing or merged, just things that went together, like eye details and shadow details.

Brush Pack used: http://adonihs.deviantart.com/art/My...Pack-118954791
    Brushes used:
    1.Standard Painting Brush
    2.Detailing Painting Brush
    3.Texture Brush
    4.Hair Brush
    Note: I use adonihs' brushes for pretty much all of my paintings since they're like an upgrade of the default CS4 brushes. They run so smoothly too, something very hard for me to come across.

PLEASE, PLEASE NOTE: Yes, her eyes are supposed to be huge. Like, 'slow-loris' huge.
    Last edited by Rachel; 2011-09-04 at 12:06 AM.

cant believe i just found this thread and now 3 hours of looking has gone by
    Some really amazing stuff, I really have to commend the stonemother pic simply because I never found her sexy before seeing that lol 0_o And my goodness all the Alexstrazas, I need a shower..
    One slight problem with some peoples pictures which I see ALOT here and all over deviant art: Everyone seems to have a wonderful grasp of toning, light and colors in photoshop and that's great, but for a reason that escapes me some people decide to put all that effort of photoshopping on top of a wonky scan or a line drawing that wasn't properly done. If you're going to spend so much time getting the colors and mood right in photoshop pleaasseee take 5 more minutes looking at your line drawing and realize that your character has a wonky head/one limbs longer etc etc. I'm not going to criticize anyone in particular because all the pictures are great and it seems cruel to pin point individuals, just a hopefully helpful criticism in general for everyone the next time they start scanning in the line drawing. ^^
    And no Im not and expert and my artwork is the level of a 10 yr olds (im being optimistic here) but it doesn't really take an expert to figure out what part of the drawing you should spend more time on ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by pocky_rin View Post
    cant believe i just found this thread and now 3 hours of looking has gone by
    Some really amazing stuff, I really have to commend the stonemother pic simply because I never found her sexy before seeing that lol 0_o And my goodness all the Alexstrazas, I need a shower..
    One slight problem with some peoples pictures which I see ALOT here and all over deviant art: Everyone seems to have a wonderful grasp of toning, light and colors in photoshop and that's great, but for a reason that escapes me some people decide to put all that effort of photoshopping on top of a wonky scan or a line drawing that wasn't properly done. If you're going to spend so much time getting the colors and mood right in photoshop pleaasseee take 5 more minutes looking at your line drawing and realize that your character has a wonky head/one limbs longer etc etc. I'm not going to criticize anyone in particular because all the pictures are great and it seems cruel to pin point individuals, just a hopefully helpful criticism in general for everyone the next time they start scanning in the line drawing. ^^
    And no Im not and expert and my artwork is the level of a 10 yr olds (im being optimistic here) but it doesn't really take an expert to figure out what part of the drawing you should spend more time on ^_^

I know you're not pinpointing, but I tend to have quite a few people make comments about my images of my "northern draenei" because of the eyes. So yes, her eyes are supposed to be huge and slow-loris like.

Just in case your wondering.

It's my bad really. In some of my paintings I really should put notes saying "YES, the character's anatomy is supposed to be this way," since I get questioned a bit.

Hey nono Rachel your picture was uploaded whilst I was typing that I didn't even see your picture and it wasn't aimed at you whatsoever. A style of drawing like yours is perfectly fine. (and in fact very stunning looking) I'm really only talking about people who draw a character with one normal arm and one arm thats a mile long then spend 5 hours photoshopping in the perfect colors. I'll try to find a random example not from here.
    Last edited by pocky_rin; 2011-09-04 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pocky_rin View Post
    Hey nono Rachel your picture was uploaded whilst I was typing that I didn't even see your picture and it wasn't aimed at you whatsoever. A style of drawing like yours is perfectly fine. (and in fact very stunning looking) I'm really only talking about people who draw a character with one normal arm and one arm thats a mile long then spend 5 hours photoshopping in the perfect colors. I'll try to find a random example not from here.
    Ah, okay.

I just thought to mention it because I've had quite a few people IRL say "LOL THAT SUCKS, YOU MADE THE EYES/ARMS TOO BIG/LONG!" :P