Poll: What kind of worker are you?

Deleted

Your work ethics

While this isn't something I'd actually consider "fun", it still fits here the best I think:P

Lets assume that your salary is always the same and that you work for some company and aren't self employed or work for someone you really care about, just to avoid confusion, what kind of worker are you?

Deleted
    Work if needed, but the nature of my work means the amount of work i can do is dictated by others. I do Lab work, then write up my results. Some times i can do a project in days, other times weeks. This means i either have a lot of time off work doing nothing (still being paid) or i work my ass off trying to get it done before the timeline.

Option 2. I hate my job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Option 2. I hate my job.
    Forgot to post mine. Same here.. cut corners whenever possible when it doesn't draw attention, wouldn't want to get fired:P

That's why I actually made this thread, to find out what others think about work as I just couldn't care less about any company that belongs to someone else unless it brings bonus salary and other monetary rewards. I'd never do overwork or come in on weekends though.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i'm a procrastinating son of a bitch
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Avarage, my work does not pay OT

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Forgot to post mine. Same here.. cut corners whenever possible when it doesn't draw attention, wouldn't want to get fired:P

That's why I actually made this thread, to find out what others think about work as I just couldn't care less about any company that belongs to someone else unless it brings bonus salary and other monetary rewards. I'd never do overwork or come in on weekends though.
    Well, if something bad happens, we can slowly yet surely run our companies into the ground!