Deleted

Onslaught matching pieces?

Is there a full off-set "set" for the T6 warrior armour? (onslaught). I can find the helm but no shoulders

That + bulwark of azzinoth = ultimate tanking set for almost any plate wearer. It just looks simple and built for the task at hand (being hard to put down and generally annoying).

Nope, no shoulders. Only the t6 war one + Vengeful(just blue)

Deleted
    Yeah, but there's occasionally something a little obscure that it seems to miss

Deleted
    i have them . i think they droped from achimonde in battle for mount hyjal raid

Quote Originally Posted by blackdon View Post
    i have them . i think they droped from achimonde in battle for mount hyjal raid
    No you don't. As one of the above posters said, the only t6 look-a-like shoudlers is s3, vengeful gald warrior shoulders. Which are not avilable any more.
    Legs gloves and helm have a recolour. Legs look like vengeful though. So do gloves. The dps non-set helm is the same colour as vengeful, but the tank one is brown like t6.

Just kill the bitch queen in Black Temple.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why not just get..tier 6?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Why not just get..tier 6?
    Obv the Op isn't a Warrior and just wants the look. Fail troll is fail.
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeleena View Post
    Obv the Op isn't a Warrior and just wants the look. Fail troll is fail.
    Uh.. I don't see how that was obvious. Why come into a warrior forum asking about non warrior set gear just because it looks like set gear?

who's the troll?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imamage View Post
    That + bulwark of azzinoth = ultimate tanking set for almost any plate wearer.
    classes other than warrior are not awesome enough to be eligible to look like warrior T6. true story.