10+ Year Old Account
    I might have to tug some of my PB images down. Nrggggg. I didn't think my thread would get so many views.

I HOPE YOU LURKERS ARE MAKING PRETTY SETS.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I'd like to see someone come up with the remaining pieces for this glowing green rune set
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...011;31404&l=80

Got a treat for ya guys

Head: Pala T8 25man
    Chest: Pala T8 25man
    Belts: Veteran's Scaled Belt
    Shoulders: Merciless Gladiator's Scaled Shoulders
    Hands: Furious Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
    Legs: Furious Gladiator's Scaled Legguards
    Boots: Boots of the Resilient
    Weapon: Cataclysm's Edge

I feel like I'm reusing the tabard a lot, but I didn't find anything else that fits AND I refret deleting my merciless greatsword, crossing fingers for Blizz to bring it back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellomynameis View Post
    I'd like to see someone come up with the remaining pieces for this glowing green rune set
    wowhead.com/compare?items=63533:31491:31405;31490;34011;31404&l=80
    try this
    wowhead.com/compare?items=23489:23484:23487:23482:23488#

Edit: and for the shoulders use wowhead.com/item=10281 if youve already done the quest
    Last edited by mmoc167bf695c3; 2011-09-14 at 09:58 PM.

Deleted

Tank and Ret sets.

Ret: Brutal gladiators gear frm TBC, onyxia scale cloak and maul of the redeemed crusader.

Tank: Brutal feet gloves belt and braces, Sunwell head, Tier 6 legs chest shoulders, grand marshals sword and shield and onyxia scale cloak =)

10+ Year Old Account
    going for 3 sets is killing me...
    no luck with drops w/e only got my purple power ranger gear almost done @_@

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...8:49303:32375#.

maor drops plz

So there are some plate items that drop from Black Temple that are like a blue offset version of Warrior tier 6, and it got me wondering if they can be used to create a unique set. Only Pants, Helmet, and gloves exist in this blue/yellowish set, so I went off to see what else can be used to mesh with them.

I came out with this.

Helmet: Helm of the Illidari Shatterer from Council in BT.
    Shoulders: Elevated Lair Pauldrons from Malygos 10m.
    Chest: Chestplate of the Great Aspects from Sartharion 25m.
    Hands: Grips of Silent Justice from Shade of Akama in BT.
    Legs: Leggings of Divine Retribution from Bloodboil in BT.
    Feet: Vindicator's Plate Greaves, a level 70 PvP. (WoWHead shows them to be Paladin/Warrior, but the only way to get them, to my knowledge, is purchasing them using the Sunwell token dropped from Felmyst, which is warrior/hunter/shaman. Perhaps you can use this token to purchase the pvp feet.)
    Waist: No belt at the moment, so if anyone can find one that fits, that'll be great. (If the token from Felmyst is legit to get the feet, then the same can likely apply for the belt token to get the Vindicator version.)
    Sword: Dragon-Encrusted Longsword from Kalecgos in Sunwell.
    Shield: Barricade of Eternity from Malygos 10m.
    Tabard: Tabard of the Ebon Blade. (There are probably better matching Tabards, but I chose this one for now.)

Hopefully the feet can be obtained. The Guardian PvP boots were just too bright. A tabard had to be worn because the chest is a tad bright without one. Shoulders may be on the light side, too, but thats the best I can find.

All in all, I don't think its too bad. The yellow glow of the eyes from the helm compliments the yellow glow center from the shield, the blue shade along the sword works well with the color of the shield, and just the different shades of blue/purple of the gear help compliment everything together.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

For those looking for a more Warcraft 3 Paladin, I like this set. (Includes the Tabard of the Lightbringer for those interested)

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...74:18867:32245

Mileage will vary, and change in a 1h sword/mace/axe and the Lordaeron Shield from COT Heroic Malganis for tanking.

Edit Note: Forgot to add cloak, but there are several body length blue cloaks that work, rare and uncommon quality alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Hopefully the feet can be obtained.
    Well, you just need to obtain the tokens, although they're not your class, and buy the item.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    been working on this set now, got all my options covered, lemme know what you all think

wowhead.com/compare?items=34193:34395:34240:34487:34167:34561:30989:58193;71352:34247:47078;71776:2877 1:34214;34231

Edit: seems to be a problem, its loading Combatants claymore instead of Lights justice (1h mace)
    Last edited by mmoc167bf695c3; 2011-09-15 at 02:35 PM.

There's a space between the 2877 and the 1

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...:34214%3b34231
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    ahh cheers pope, yeah thats as its meant to be

10+ Year Old Account
    a shield that matches tier 2 color scheme

anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post

anyone?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17066 maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post

anyone?
    Well there's Red Dragonscale Protector which supposedly drops off of Vaelastrasz. I wouldn't know since I've never seen one drop, it's always the dagger, plate helm, or mage trinket. Never drops my belt either, and in fact the only Judgement belt I've ever seen drop sits on an unplayed alt of a person who took their main Horde. Grr.

There's the Drillborer Disk, of which I've seen approximately twice as many of as Eyes of Sulfuras in my years of farming MC. So, two. Yeah...

Pulsing Spellshield from Ulduar-10 is a pretty good match. Unlike the others it might actually drop for you.

If you're excessively wealthy (or just raid Firelands a lot) you could always get the Ward of the Red Widow.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Is what I'll be using I think, still not sure if I'll be using this shield or http://www.wowhead.com/item=30909

I have the feeling our T13 preview will be left for last... Mark my words.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    I have the feeling our T13 preview will be left for last... Mark my words.
    I hope their design intent was "Out-do T2 at all costs!"

It's typically last, so yeah. Comes out at about the same time as the Hunter one usually. Priests will be next, then Rogues/DKs, then Hunter/Paladin.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"