Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    you just made me realize i've seen that series but not added it too my list.
    How could you ever forget you saw the series! it's by far one of the best animes i've seen :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    How could you ever forget you saw the series! it's by far one of the best animes i've seen :<
    i've not forgotten that i've seen it, I forgot to add it too my list and you remembered me to do it.

edit: copied my anime-planet list into MAL but my anime-planet anime list is missing alot of series, might be why i didn't added it yet.

I still like romance; slice of life series more but thats how i am. I've seen alot of action, horror, fantasy ones but they'll never be my number one choice.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    First my pet peeve Anime is both singular and plural thus "animes" while easily understood is HIGHlY incorrect..

Now as for my hime/otome Iay need to rewatch them but I don't recall them being that great(ok I really need to rewatch em cause they may have been better than I consciously recall) oh and try Isekai Seikishi no Monogatari it really made me think of Mai otome.

10+ Year Old Account
    watching ajimu kaigan monogatari, it's an ONA only 4episodes, on ep 2atm, the animations aren't that good (from 2001)but that shouldn't matter aslong as i like it and again it's a romance, slice of life, school wich are my favorites, so hopefully some evolving in the story.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    So what did i miss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    So what did i miss?
    what do you want to know?

better do my college stuff first before continue watching anime brb.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-09-17 at 12:24 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    what do you want to know?
    What can you tell me?

10+ Year Old Account
    What can you tell me?
    umh, you missed alot of talk about Steins,gate, people asking about what anime they should watch. Most of us joined MAL and made a sig there and laylie made a MMo champio club on MAL for mmo-champ users that like anime so they can join there.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Any conclusions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Any conclusions?
    that steins; gate was good, no.6 wasn't as bad as people said.
    that yuru yuri rocks.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

So Usagi Drop is ending at ep 11?...was hoping to see a bit more but if ep 11 is the last they saved the best for it to be sure.
    Also i hear the manga has a odd ending Rin by the age of 16 or something insists on staying with Dikachi for the rest of his life and they get married?...they just couldn't leave the series alone without an incest ending? :P not to supprised though
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2011-09-17 at 02:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    So Usagi Drop is ending at ep 11?...was hoping to see a bit more but if ep 11 is the last they saved the best for it to be sure.
    Also i hear the manga has a odd ending not spoiling it
    ye it ends at episode 11,
    Not seen the anime nor the manga , well should check it out

also there's gonna be four short episodes bundled with DVD/Blue-Ray.

Vol.1: Episode 2.5 "Aquarium of Leaves"
    Vol.2: Episode 3.5 "Dear My Santa Claus"
    Vol.3: Episode 6.5 "Full Blossom in the Sky"
    Vol.4: Episode 8.5 "Way Home"

airing from 28october till 27 januari.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Snyaia Horde or Alliance for guild I must know lol. Also I want Bebop to end so I can start Yuru Yuri!!!!
    Well... We have to be alliance if I want the name Nunnally
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-09-17 at 02:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Snyaia Horde or Alliance for guild I must know lol. Also I want Bebop to end so I can start Yuru Yuri!!!!
    i don't mind, think alliance will be better so i can roll a human and make it look like someone of clannad
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Lol I know I was going to go for a clannad name but I tried too hard so I opened a ticket to have the name nunnally. though I might try for Kyou

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I know I was going to go for a clannad name but I tried too hard so I opened a ticket to have the name nunnally. though I might try for Kyou
    probs going for a name of clannad but might take a name of any anime/manga key produced
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if you've already thought about this regarding the WoW guild, but aren't half of you playing on US servers, while the other half is in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Erihs View Post
    Not sure if you've already thought about this regarding the WoW guild, but aren't half of you playing on US servers, while the other half is in Europe?
    No I didn't think of that but all you have to do is change your realm list to the US version. You don't actually need a separate account. Blizzard lied about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erihs View Post
    No I didn't think of that but all you have to do is change your realm list to the US version. You don't actually need a separate account. Blizzard lied about that.
    you can just copy your wow folder, change the realm list to the US version and play on a trial account for US if you are european and play a EU trial account if you are from america

while still having your original folder where you can log on your normal account.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

you can just copy your wow folder, change the realm list to the US version and play on a trial account for US if you are european and play a EU trial account if you are from america

while still having your original folder where you can log on your normal account.
    Yea and its not like any of us are actually going to level >.< maybe

Transfering this gold is a pain in the ass...
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-09-17 at 03:10 PM.