Thread: Pokémon!

Zekrom is better than Reshiram. >.>

And Mewtwo beats them all.

Nope

Not to mention Typhlosion tops both

Fire starters were always the worst, especially in g3-g5. Fire/fighting is dumb. But in g1/2 its only because squirtle/bulbasaur and totadile/chikorita lines were that much cooler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mew>Mewtwo, but Charizard>Typhlosion

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Unfortunately Worgen, I disagree, but only such that Charizard=Typhlosion>every other starter

And Skel, the pure numbers simply don't lie with stats (Fire has higher stats than both in Gen 1, 2, and 4; Swampert and Sceptile were both ugly as hell along with Samurott and Serperior)

Remember, only the Fire starters have ever been banned (Charizard and Blaziken)

Remember: Water is cooler than fire, cause water beats fire.

And Electric beats that, but Ground beats Electric, and Grass beats Ground and Water, and Fire beats Grass

What's your point? By that logic, Sableye should be the best but he's just a heartless

10+ Year Old Account
    lol heartless. and to clarify Jona, Charizard is like a 9.5/10. Tyhplosion is like a 9.4/10. Charizard is only slightly better but better nonetheless

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    And Electric beats that, but Ground beats Electric, and Grass beats Ground and Water, and Fire beats Grass

What's your point? By that logic, Sableye should be the best but he's just a heartless
    [IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5t0NnlQkdChXio779BSDVKnLogBSuyRy3QhAJSWMN5AaLvKlo[IMG]
    Electric is boring. So is ground, unless its Marowak and Cubone. Water is just fun.

Fair Worgen. I respect the difference in points since Charizard did come before Typhlosion

And Skel:
    Water

Fire

And aren't you supposed to be arguing Lugia is worse than Ho-oh? How can water be better in that case?

I mean, look at this, Lugia is actually attacking while Ho-oh's just trying to look cool

Lugia isnt a water type. Duh.

Purely because Pokemon can only have 2 types in game. If that weren't the case, Lugia would be Water type as well. Ho-oh would still only be two though

I mean, Lugia has super influence over the oceans, Ho-oh isn't worth anything

Ho-oh brings eternal happiness to all who see it.
    Ho-oh created Raikou, Suicune, Entei.
    Ho-oh makes rainbows where it flies.
    Ho-oh was in the very first episode of pokemon when it didnt technically exist yet.
    Ho-oh is 7 colors.
    Ho-oh has highest special defense of all fire and flying pokemon.
    Ho-oh's shiny sprite is gold.
    Ho-oh has a not-letter in its name.
    Ho-oh's wings are not hands.
    Ho-oh doesnt need to speak.
    Ho-oh lives atop a bell tower.
    Ho-oh has a cult of sagely followers.
    Ho-oh has an entire town built around it.
    Ho-oh is a phoenix.

Damn straight, Ho-oh wins, Lugia can have the silly old sea.

Nothing even touches a being so majestic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't remember a time when Charizard was banned, he's actually a pretty mediocre Pokemon with not so hot typing (Flying+Fire=ewww).

Anyway, Samurott might look bad when he's all chill and shit, but when he busts out his sword, watch out.

Also, there ain't no Flying type that's more badass than Braviary. If you disagree, you want the terrorists to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Also, there ain't no Flying type that's more badass than Braviary. If you disagree, you want the terrorists to win.

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lif0bgYOIS1qandxio1_500.jpg[IMG]
    I disagree because Ho-oh, Aerodactyl, Farfetch'd, Scyther, Natu, Xatu, Golbat, Crobat, Jumpluff, Gyarados, Murkrow, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Pidgeot, Charizard, Gligar...
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-09-18 at 12:59 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I disagree because Ho-oh, Aerodactyl, Farfetch'd, Scyther, Natu, Xatu, Golbat, Crobat, Jumpluff, Gyarados, Murkrow, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Pidgeot, Gligar...
    -.- Half of those are just terrible, in stats, design, and concept. BRO IT'S AN AMERICAN FLAG EAGLE WITH A BANNED MOVE, SHIT'S BALLIN'.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I disagree because Ho-oh, Aerodactyl, Farfetch'd, Scyther, Natu, Xatu, Golbat, Crobat, Jumpluff, Gyarados, Murkrow, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Pidgeot, Charizard, Gligar...
    Obvious terrorist.