Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Girlfriend? Help.

Hello there mmo-champion. Not so long ago I created a thread regarding wether I should go for this girl or not. So let me explain this situation as it is now.

Sunday we went back to school. She didn't send a single text, didn't come by my room, nothing nada zip. So I went to her and chitty chatted abit. Afterwords I went back to my room. The following day(Monday) I was quite sick, fever, coughing and headache. She came by my window, gave me a coke and talked alot. She even went down to the store to get me a chocolate in order to make feel better.

Tuesday: Our talking went as smooth as one could immagine, she finally came into my room and we did some homework. At night she went to bed, I gave her a hug and we said nighty night. I said I got feelings for her and she just smiled.

Wedensday: She just automaticly comes by my room and sits down and we talk, talk, talk and takes a nap. Stroking her feet and arms. Around 30 minutes before she is to sleep she comes by my window and we talk more "intimate" about relationships, sex and partnership. We both stand at the same points. After our talk finished I asked for a hug and I kissed her and she kissed me back.

Thursday: We were together all day, laughing and having loads of fun. At about when she is to go away and go to sleep we started kissing and hugging. It all felt so natural, so pure and clean.

Friday: We did our schoolday, took the transport home and onboard our transport our other friend was there and this friend talked about how well we fit together and I told this friend that I called her these cute things and "my" girl blushed. We got off our transport and went seperate ways. At around dinner I got a text from her asking if it was okey if she wrote on facebook that we were in a relationship. I said it was okey as long as you can honestly say you have feelings for me. Not a single reply after that. I texted her later about what she was doing, and we texted a bit. Asked if she had written it on facebook and she said not yet. At nightfall I texted her good night. No reply, probarly asleep.

Saturday: No texting until night when I asked if we could take the same bus to the school.

Sunday: She replied on the text andsaid she was taking the 8 bus. And I said I would take that one to. No reply. We got onboard the bus, another guy came in and she is like: Sit here, come on, sit here now. It's like she's so embarssed over me or she doesn't care about me anymore. So after we got to school and she didn't come by at all.

Monday: We bearly talked, and her friend called and asked if I wanted to come with them down to the store. Not "my" girl, but her friend. It's like this entire thing is dead. At evening we talked a little bit but still she "avoids" me. And this goes to my head, no idea what is going on. Asked if she wanted to come by if she was bored but she was practising for a test. Later that day I found out she had been outside after practising with other guys and had fun. She texted me later on saying that there was an open room right next to me, but it's with another guy. She's been talking alot about swapping room, but the question is, did she sent that message in hope that I would say that I hope she would move over here so that we could be closer or just because she wants that guy instead of me?

I allso confessed my love for her saying I was in love with her, but she never replied, not face to face or text. So if anyone here on this forum has any helpfull tips, been in similar situations, tell me what I can do, try and read what she wants I would be extremly thankfull. You helped me alot last time and I am hoping for similar help this time.

Some extra information: She has never been with another guy before. She has never had sexual relations with anyone. She is what you can refer to as pure. She allso once said that she was waiting for the right one and has said that she is very glad she met me. And sometimes hint to us being together.
    Last edited by zaiid; 2011-09-20 at 11:08 AM.

Im just gonna say that I am older guy and im just going to be straight up with you ....she does not like you . She has a lot of guys who like her not just you and she knows it so she wants a bad boy cocky asshole who does not care if she likes him or not ...sadly that is how it is with attractive woman ....anyways good luck bro .

Quote Originally Posted by zaiid View Post
    been in similar situations, tell me what I can do
    in this hole atm too, except she isn't seing any1....

HALP US MMO-CHAMPS!

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 11:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Im just gonna say that I am older guy and im just going to be straight up with you ....she does not like you . She has a lot of guys who like her not just you and she knows it so she wants a bad boy cocky asshole who does not care if she likes him or not ...sadly that is how it is with attractive woman ....anyways good luck bro .
    please, GOD, be kidding! -.-

Deleted
    The only thing i think you did wrong was ask her if she truelly has feelings for you. I know its hard. But in my experience when i try to think too much about what shes thinking i make mistakes. Just enjoy her and don't question her. A guy having doubts about a girl is generally very unatractive. Some people might disagree with me on this but. From my own experience. The best way to win a girls heart is to be kind to her. Have no doubts about her. Be fun and take good care of her. Just think to yourself that doubting about her feelings for you is bad. Because she is with you and wether she has feelings or not. You will find out anyway.

Just give her some space. Act a bit distant then tell her you know she has feelings for you and that the two of you should just be together. Show some attitude ! Good luck !

Quote Originally Posted by zaiid View Post
    I allso confessed my love for her saying I was in love with her, but she never replied, not face to face or text. So if anyone here on this forum has any helpfull tips, been in similar situations, tell me what I can do, try and read what she wants I would be extremly thankfull. You helped me alot last time and I am hoping for similar help this time.
    Whoa whoa whoa.

You told her you love her? After like a week?

10+ Year Old Account
    Brother you've been played by a girl who thinks she can get any guy she wants and can jump ship whenever she feels like it. Get a girl that cares about you man.
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

dude from my point of view.......u took too long to kiss her, and was too fast to say '' i love u '' u kind of scared the girl i dont know, u will learn 1 day that if u ever goin to say i lov u, u need to be like at least 3 months with her, life isnt a movie where u fall in love on the first sight......
    follow my advise, forget her, dont reply sms, dont look out for her at her room, house or any other place, i garantee that she will miss u, do the same thing she did to u. She will look for u u will see, and this time be a lil less romantic

Quote Originally Posted by ukrainium View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa.

in love =//= love you

10+ Year Old Account
    You did everything wrong man. This is what I tried to warn you about. -.-

Sounds like you might have scared her off to me.

Ofc, you could just be bold, man up and ask her. Confidence, young padewan, is key. Take control!

Edit: And incidentally, if you do decide to be bold, man up and just ask her wtf is going on, dont do it by text. Walk in and do it face to face.
    Last edited by Darkdruidelf; 2011-09-20 at 11:16 AM.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Quote Originally Posted by restoxpresso View Post
    i
    please, GOD, be kidding! -.-
    Sadly I am not . I have been there in the situation you guys are in many manys times and as I got older I realized that woman do not give two shits about how nice a guy is or how perfectly matched there personalities are ...they care about LOOKS , Attitude , money , FAME ... if a woman finds you sexy you can be a broke loser who lives with his mom and they will dig you ...if your a rich guy you can be as ugly as hell and they will dig you ...but if your a nice average looking guy who wants to treat the like a queen they will put you in the friend zone and wait for someone to come along who treats them like shit but is " sexy "

well as i got older i noticed that the less u care about the girl, the more she will be in your tail. All the girls i ''cared'' a lot and did like the OP did, i never even kissed the girl

Deleted
    Dear diary today OP was a huge beta fag

User was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-09-20 at 02:22 PM.

Sadly I am not . I have been there in the situation you guys are in many manys times and as I got older I realized that woman do not give two shits about how nice a guy is or how perfectly matched there personalities are ...they care about LOOKS , Attitude , money , FAME ... if a woman finds you sexy you can be a broke loser who lives with his mom and they will dig you ...if your a rich guy you can be as ugly as hell and they will dig you ...but if your a nice average looking guy who wants to treat the like a queen they will put you in the friend zone and wait for someone to come along who treats them like shit but is " sexy "
    No no no. Women arent attracted to arrogant douchebags, they are attracted to confidant people. It just happens that most douchebags have the confidence that nice guys lack. But it is by no means impossible to be confident AND nice.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

We've been talking together for nearly a month and a half now.

Quote Originally Posted by ukrainium View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa.

You told her you loved her. That's the problem.

I would like to know how old you guys are, just curious.

OK, first thing, this has been over the course of a week (what you've posted) and I think you should probably slow down a little bit. 1. Because its pretty apparent that while she's a little interested in keeping you around, there is nothing in what you posted that gives me the impression that she feels the same way you feel. 2. Its a week. While you may think about her 24/7... it sounds like you aren't the only person in her life atm and it may not be the right time.

The biggest thing that stands out to me about your entire post, is your seeming lack of confidence in yourself. I don't know anything about you aside from this post, but I will tell you that from personal experience with guys, the ones who are more sure of themselves and confident are the ones that are more attractive to most women. Putting your heart on your sleeve and admitting all of your feelings for her removes any challenge at all in her pursuing the relationship. I mean, if she knows you love her and want to be with her.... you will wait as long as she makes you wait...

I don't know anything about her other than your side of the story, but you have presented her in a way that you feel like she's leading you on, but not going anywhere. If you want more from the relationship, I would suggest you be ready to have your heart-broken. You don't trust her, you said as much when you posted that you weren't sure what her intentions were in saying that there was an empty room near yours.... You want her, and you're happy that she does nice things for you when you weren't feeling well... but I seriously don't see anything in your post that leads me to believe that you really expect this to work out... but you are the one who's going to have to decide how long you're going to pretend that it will.

Also, from your post, and stating that you're in school or university, you have plenty of time and plenty of opportunity to meet the right girl.... and while you may think that she's the right one in your heart... your post has made it pretty obvious that you know she's not.

My 2 cents.
    Good luck to you in whichever way this works out. Having a companion is a wonderful thing when its the right person, but when its not... it can be devastating if you don't have the confidence in yourself to know that you will meet the right person some day, but it may be when you least expect it and not when you want it the most.

Deleted
    Naah. You just picked the wrong woman. Woman are weird yes true. But you forget about the most important thing. Humor. Yes. Girls want a good time. Making her laugh is essential for 90% of the girls in the world. The female gender generally prefers a stable individual(fame, power, money) thats also interesting (funny, Cute, Intelligent). Those are the factors that makes girls want to start a relationship. To keep a relationship working you also need to be loyal, nice and continue making her happy.

Thats how i see it anyway. Which perfectly explains why so many good woman fall for bad boys and eventually break up with them because they just arent proper relationship material.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodant View Post
    The only thing i think you did wrong was ask her if she truelly has feelings for you.
    Yeah it did seem to all start going wrong at that point. Up until then I was pretty she sure liked him. I mean she called by the very next day after he admitted feelings and they were slowly moving around the ball park. That doesn't seem like a girl who isn't interested.

Two possible scenarios, either she felt hurt that you doubted her feelings and has crawled back into her shell.. or she didn't like you *that* much and you've worried her that she's going to hurt you with, so shes backed off. Personally I think it's more likely the first than the second. But what do I know, I'm a guy. She's a girl. I'd try to give her space and drop this talk of love, that's far too soon.. you can't fall in love in a week. And if you do, you keep it to yourself. Just take it easy.. let her know that you were enjoying spending time with her, things seemed to be going well between you both and you'd like to see what happens.

Oh I agree with the confidence post above too.

Deleted

Just keep in mind that girls want what they cant have. Is it to easy then they bail.