Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    We'll see who rages after you continue wiping on over-nerfed encounters.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cetlysm View Post
    lol
    Haha this, i think some normal mode guilds struggling on normal rag are getting a bit delusional, those nerfs won't make up for your inability to play this game, sorry.

It makes farming faster/more boring and screws actual progression guilds that either had attendence issues or just formed and/or started doing firelands later. Thats it, thats all. Really bad move.

Happy about normal mode nerfs though ! Moar loots for my alts :O.

Quote Originally Posted by Cetlysm View Post
    lol
    never said I wouldn't, I just love love LOVE seeing you hyper nerds get all worked up over something you knew was going to happen.

Eh at least this means Heroic Rag will go down in the next few days for us b/c with the health nerf we're definitely only getting 1 meteor for p4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Massive nerfs Shannox will now Feign Dead on pull, so you can just loot your epics.Rhyolith is nerfed so bad instead of walking, he will now be moving around in a Wheel Chair.Baleroc is no longer immune to Disarm effects.Majordomo now have a new animal phase called Squirrel.
    Hahahahaha, man you made my day. Epic post here!

Thanks to Shiri for this awesome signature!

How long has it been since the release of 4.2, 4 months? Isn't that enough time to get the 7/7 heroic?, According to wow progress only 182 guilds have downed heroic Ragnaros, that wouldn't even be a 1% of the guild population.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodymist View Post
    never said I wouldn't, I just love love LOVE seeing you hyper nerds get all worked up over something you knew was going to happen.
    not worked up or mad, just disappointed with blizzard.
    I mean they say they're nerfing encounters so casuals can experience them right?
    Then why nerf heroics?
    I mean bads are still bads, this won't do a lot for them on heroic, but I honestly feel blizzard wants me to pause my subscription until next patch comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    ffs, look at all you idiots..."omg yes now i can finally kill majordomo on regular!" you people are the reason blizzard had to dumb down the game so much, so ty... i will not be re-activating my account, so long WoW. So good for you "casuals" because now they just nerfed firelands to fuck for you. oh and in 4.3 you guys will get to do LFR, its official.... "Bad" is a viable way to play now. So i would like to thank all the retards that couldnt take a moment to learn how to play their fucking class, so now blizzard caters to you. Sure you guys are happy, but the people that actually know what the fuck they are doing, aren't.
    Rage away Mr. Smallest Minority Of The Playerbase.
    Subscription losses talk, Hardcore bullshit walks, deal with it.
    Shitting on the majority of your customer base to please a minority was a huge mistake and continues to be.
    Raid only gems/recipes and Tier gear will further erode a playerbase sick and tired of Blizzard regurgitating the same crap from vanilla they swore they were going away from.
    Seems to me they've already conceded the solo gamers to SWTOR with 4.3 raid centric info.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurrus View Post
    How long has it been since the release of 4.2, 4 months? Isn't that enough time to get the 7/7 heroic?, According to wow progress only 182 guilds have downed heroic Ragnaros, that wouldn't even be a 1% of the guild population.
    And the issue with this is...? Its heroic mode, thats the whole point. Normal crowd have normal modes to ''see'' the game already so whats the point to even have heroic mode if its going to be nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhan1234 View Post
    Eh at least this means Heroic Rag will go down in the next few days for us b/c with the health nerf we're definitely only getting 1 meteor for p4.
    Heroic difficulty

• Boss health and damage reduced by 15% (Heroic Ragnaros' health has not been reduced).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhan1234 View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble but you aren't getting a single meteor kid.
    Edit: But I still will

Made by dubbelbasse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukus View Post
    huge nerfs...but this will allow my guild to really clear every boss on heroic instead of just a few
    Yea same here. Now we maybe will down all the 6 bosses on HC in one night instead of 2, giving us more time to progress on raggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Nigel, if your guild raids only 6 hours per week and is 6/7 heroic, you obviously have a stable balanced roster of talented players. This is Cataclysm, so most of us have to deal with huge turnover every single week as people quit the game.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Pugging 2 people for months now and getting hard modes down while only raiding 10hours a week sucks.

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    ffs, look at all you idiots..."omg yes now i can finally kill majordomo on regular!" you people are the reason blizzard had to dumb down the game so much, so ty... i will not be re-activating my account, so long WoW. So good for you "casuals" because now they just nerfed firelands to fuck for you. oh and in 4.3 you guys will get to do LFR, its official.... "Bad" is a viable way to play now. So i would like to thank all the retards that couldnt take a moment to learn how to play their fucking class, so now blizzard caters to you. Sure you guys are happy, but the people that actually know what the fuck they are doing, aren't.
    Even though I agree with you, your statement doesn't really matter. Casuals are what pay the bills for Blizzard, not the people that are hardcore. This is how it is with all games now, same reason Console ports to PC are happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch. All I got to say.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurrus View Post
    Less than 3 months - 4.2 landed June 30th.

There are close to 2000 guilds that are 6/7 heroic, and many of us were close to a kill. Handing us a win, so we can sit around for 3 months until new content lands, is ridiculous. Doing so with only a week's warning just makes it even worse. Because the hardest fight in the game really needed back to back nerfs 2 weeks apart.

Being in a guild that only raids a couple nights a week on 2/7h I'm actually kinda happy about these. Makes it quicker to get 391s and 397s on farm to prep for DW raid.

Nothing wrong with the nerfs, it just made the farming aspect of it a tad easier. So if your guild hasnt put 6 bosses on hardmode farm already, then your QQ should really be aimed somewhere else because you have had 3 months to progress. At the point the only way you were gonna progress further thru it was by becoming on par or outgearing the boss encounters as compared to other guilds who did it sooner on lesser gear.

If you are not 7/7H you don't decide who is good and who is bad. If you were oh so "good" you would be done and your riding of the high horse would be granted. If you aren't, too bad should have finished. Hate to break that arrogant bubble, but you aren't the best, you aren't the benchmark...like most people you are the middle of the road or maybe just a little above. This nerf is very early, but that's life. If we were all as good as we think we are we would be done. Heroic Mode people telling normal mode folks they suck sometimes forget its that sexy heroic mode gear that made those normal so faceroll, just like all middle raids. None the less the nerf is soon, I know because my guild is a middle of the road guild. We get all normals done and a couple heroics before every nerf normally. We lost two weeks of raiding which means we probably would have been through Domo and working rags if we hadn't lost those two weeks. So this nerf does feel early since things have been at this pace since late BC and Wrath for us. The only reason T11 was behind for us is we didn't start raiding until end of Feburary, so we didn't see T11 heroics, prior to FL. Still I wish they would have waited until November for this nerf. Still would have given the one night raiders their chance to see all 7 bosses, similar to an alt raid I run. That raid would have been fine to see FL in November...now I get to raid FL two lockouts a week for the next three months...joy. I don't hate the nerf, but after 10 weeks seems a little quick.For everyone raging and hating...chill. Why be concerned about others? Lots of factors play into the success of a raid, and I have to say keeping people in guild this expansion has been harder than any previously and it has nothing to do with being bad guild leaders or being a "shitty company" as someone referenced. Its Blizzard pissing people off on all kinds of fronts that have caused player losses in my guild. Thanks for shitting on pvp so much that I'm loosing raiders. Also real life happens some people are sick of the game after 5 to 6 years. Stop raging at one another. Being more progressed than someone else isn't always a skill issue. Only people I find good at this game have achieves back to BC for being in the top of their server repeatedly. Just being good for one expansion doesn't mean shit. I've seen bads carried through heroics on plenty of occasions.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree with the nerfs, but on the plus-side we got Rhyolith hc down just before it so we seem slightly less bad!

Being in a 4/7 HM 10m guild, I don't have any problem with these nerfs.. 15% will not allow everyone to kill everything, just like it didn't in ICC, but it will allow the more casual guilds, that have skill, like mine (we raid twice a week for a few hours) to seriously attempt all 7 HM bosses. Back when I was in SUPER HARDCORE OMG SERVER FIRST mode, it used to piss me off that Blizzard would make stuff easier for everyone (because my guild had already killed it when it was hard) but honestly that sort of attitude is sort of ridiculous. What other players do is not really anyone else's concern, unless they are greedy or jealous.

As for the people who are complaining that they wanted to kill the bosses when they were hard.. well you had plenty of time.