Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    no beta for me i do hope its only US thats getting them for now though so i maybe could get a EU invite once theyre around

ive been waiting years for d3 (even years before it was announced) id be gutted if i dont get an inv. ive seen broadcasts of the game and it looks awesome!

Deleted
    I'm EU and not received a beta either. And looking at the posts here and on facebook, I doubt they have already send them to EU players.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Closed betas are so stupid, just make it open. Oh wait, but if you do that then people will decide they don't like the game and not buy it. Gotta love greed.
    I know, HOW DARE A COMPANY TRY TO MAKE MONEY! SHAME ON THEM FOR WANTING TO SUCCEED! And afaik you can only get to level 13 in the beta, and act 1 only. So it's not even 1/4 of the game.

anyways, no beta key yet. The only beta I ever got from blizz was sc2, and it was a week before release, and I couldn't even play it because I was on vacation and only had a laptop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    I know, HOW DARE A COMPANY TRY TO MAKE MONEY! SHAME ON THEM FOR WANTING TO SUCCEED! And afaik you can only get to level 13 in the beta, and act 1 only. So it's not even 1/4 of the game.

anyways, no beta key yet. The only beta I ever got from blizz was sc2, and it was a week before release, and I couldn't even play it because I was on vacation and only had a laptop.
    Make money by deceiving customers with smoke and mirror trailers? There are so many games that release demos before hand I play them and then realize how much garbage the game is. But the trailers they made before and the demos that play at games conventions look breathtaking. Games don't do open betas or demos too often because it deters customers.

I got a SC2 beta invite but didn't do much with it because I wasn't a fan...I think Blizz put me on the beta blacklist after that :<
    Crusader Revengica <Parody> of Bonechewer US

10+ Year Old Account
    So has anyone actually received an invite yet who wasn't F&F... Seems like nobody here or on the D3 boards is waving their invite in front of everyone's faces.

Closed betas are so stupid, just make it open. Oh wait, but if you do that then people will decide they don't like the game and not buy it. Gotta love greed.
    Or maybe, just maybe, the beta servers aren't meant to handle the amount of following this series has. An open beta that will get about 50k people worldwide in it, sure that's doable, but an open beta with 10 million+ people would just end in a terrible experience for everyone involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    I just got a beta key, I'm downloading right now.

You jelly?
    Jelly? No I'm made of flesh, bones and some other stuff like everyone else. I do have to say you're not a real fan because you didn't download the client yet!

Deleted
    lol, got a beta key... but I dont care about the game :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revengica View Post
    I got a SC2 beta invite but didn't do much with it because I wasn't a fan...I think Blizz put me on the beta blacklist after that :<
    I know they probably don't have one, but IF it existed, I'd be royallly screwed for the same reason =P

Therefore, to any high-ranking Blizz employee(hiya Greggy!) reading this: I LOVE YOU! And my laptop couldn't handle SC2! But it can handle D3! I CAN MASSAGE YOU!

*crosses fingers*
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muslamic1 View Post
    lol, got a beta key... but I dont care about the game :P
    Obviously not, that's why you opted in and are posting about it in this thread.

useless trollpost is trolling uselessly

Infracted; don't spam.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-09-20 at 10:17 PM.

Deleted
    The only beta I ever participated in was vanilla OPEN beta that anyone could join... I have an account since day1 and never got BC beta invite, never got Wrath beta invite, never got Cata beta invite.

Blizzard, Y U NO SEND ME BETA INVITE?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze View Post
    useless trollpost is trolling uselessly
    y u feed troll

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Make money by deceiving customers with smoke and mirror trailers? There are so many games that release demos before hand I play them and then realize how much garbage the game is. But the trailers they made before and the demos that play at games conventions look breathtaking. Games don't do open betas or demos too often because it deters customers.
    geez dude wake up! were talking about blizzard here, not some kind of newcomer company with no game-history at all.

the game is 100% sure to kickass and the only reasons why some arent going to play it would be stuff like: its not their genre or some kind of personal grudge because blizzard is successfull and they are not, or because some people just like to hate on the most popular ones out there(just so they arent mainstream or whatever) or because you cant afford the 50 bucks.. :>

no way in hell is "bad gameplay" gonna be an issue on anyones buying-decision on this game, and im saying this without any kind of fanboyism whatsoever.
    its like when 2 of the best football-teams are playing against eachother in the finals, then its also clear from the start that the match is gonna be kickass and there will still be some who are going to say the opposite ~~

in the end i dont really care if you hatin on it or not, im just trying to help you not to waste your time in a pointless battle and simply enjoy life.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a way, I'm kinda glad I didn't get an invite because it would be so tempting to DL the client and get playing, and then ruining any sort of surprise once I do buy it.

Why do all assume that they send out all invites instantly and no more later at all. Its like some seem to think that if they dont have it now they wont even get it...
    It's not what I beliave and its not how it was in SC2 Beta either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post
    geez dude wake up! were talking about blizzard here, not some kind of newcomer company with no game-history at all.

the game is 100% sure to kickass and the only reasons why some arent going to play it would be stuff like: its not their genre or some kind of personal grudge because blizzard is successfull and they are not, or because some people just like to hate on the most popular ones out there(just so they arent mainstream or whatever) or because you cant afford the 50 bucks.. :>

no way in hell is "bad gameplay" gonna be an issue on anyones buying-decision on this game, and im saying this without any kind of fanboyism whatsoever.
    its like when 2 of the best football-teams are playing against eachother in the finals, then its also clear from the start that the match is gonna be kickass and there will still be some who are going to say the opposite ~~

in the end i dont really care if you hatin on it or not, im just trying to help you not to waste your time in a pointless battle and simply enjoy life.
    And this is exactly why there should be an open beta. Someone please explain to me how a PTR is different from a open beta, and please don't tell me it's because of a subscription fee, I can't even begin to tell you how many people would pay blizzard 15ish dollars for a beta invite.

Gah, thought I might aswell make a sig as suggested a few pages back.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I have a totally newb question, please don't tease me too much for asking

What do you suppose the % of applicants who actually get to play the game is gonna be? DO they take things like how long a Battlenet account has been active, how much playtime is on it, or how many other Blizz games you've played or is it purely random?
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra