Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Kinda hilarious to see the massive reaction when Blizz releases a beta that is 2 ½ hour content, or even top 20 if you go crazy on it.

time to not get into another beta D;

WTT left nut for beta key! any takers?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a key. No matter what, I am gonna track it down!

Ye heard the beta is only capped to level 12 or so ATM? will have to see later.

Got some information tho, yes invites was sent out at once and both US and EU got, but I think all play on US, even EU accounts.
    But I ofc think there will be more sent out over time and maybe even friend invite keys for the ones who had already just as in SC2 beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamander View Post
    Ye heard the beta is only capped to level 12 or so ATM? will have to see later.

Got some information tho, yes invites was sent out at once and both US and EU got, but I think all play on US, even EU accounts.
    But I ofc think there will be more sent out over time and maybe even friend invite keys for the ones who had already just as in SC2 beta.
    No, 13 is the cap and it will remain so, as it's mostly a stress test for the servers, not a free demo. I also recall them saying they want to keep this beta on a smaller scale.

I live in Belgium, so most likely, like 99,9% they are not even browsing those players. yet, gameplay on youtube looks sick. Can't wait!
    It's like we are all Red Jelly Beans in a Jar full of various colors. Every now and then they reach in and get a Red Jelly Bean.
    We know we are in there, we can see the color, we just can't do anything to speed up our being taken out of the jar -- Jelly Beans can't speak.

Didn't make it into the first wave of invites...

Anyone know where to find out when the next wave of invites is going out?

15+ Year Old Account
    no beta key for me either...

Damn, hope i'll get a key. Want to be a beta tester.

no beta yet, I've gotten in the last 2 on the 2nd wave tho, so heres hoping

Quote Originally Posted by Kabloem View Post
    No, 13 is the cap and it will remain so, as it's mostly a stress test for the servers, not a free demo. I also recall them saying they want to keep this beta on a smaller scale.
    Well, consider they maybe wanna run beta test with more of the skills and talents available at later level I wouldent be suprised if they unlock more as time goes. Just like most WoW betas has been limited to a few levels and zones at start. But I stand neutral in the matter and dont really care what happens. we will find out soon enough.

Question! Do you have to have an active sub to WoW or any other Blizz game to get into BETA?? Anyone who doesnt have active WoW sub got in??

Finally the beta is here. I myself never got a beta invite for any Blizzard games, however I won one for Cataclysm and later on got an invite in the mass testing phase. So if theres a chance that people who's never gotten an invite to anything will get an invite, it would be when they are "mass" testing it.

Congratulations to the ones who got an invite so far!

---------- Post added 2011-09-21 at 06:44 AM ----------

As to clear up some information regarding the beta only being from 1-12 and takes about 2 and half hours to go through. This will be increased overtime, this is the very first stage of testing. The beta will develop.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalamander View Post
    Well, consider they maybe wanna run beta test with more of the skills and talents available at later level I wouldent be suprised if they unlock more as time goes. Just like most WoW betas has been limited to a few levels and zones at start. But I stand neutral in the matter and dont really care what happens. we will find out soon enough.
    Nope they wont, they have internal testing for further down-the-road stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DAV_76 View Post
    There's your WoW-killer. *runs off to check Battle.net account*
    Diablo isn't even an MMO -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

Deleted
    Anyone cares to make a no beta sig?

How do they actually choose whos getting a key? is it totally random or do they go for players who play alot? have a super good computer setup? or simply something else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Anyone cares to make a no beta sig?
    Now if you read the thread you would've already seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by haxs101 View Post
    Diablo isn't even an MMO -.-
    Your point with that post would be... What? Noone ever said a "WoW-killer" would have to be an mmo.
    "The first prerequisite of an advanced being is a sense of humor"

Yes. This is directed towards you. y so srs?

10+ Year Old Account
    As obvious no beta invite at my battle.net acc. I feel so sad. :____(
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."