Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    I'd expect them more in their store for real money.
    No one except for mount collectors (not even all of them) would buy that ugly Wyvern.

Where's my spectral mechanostrider goddamnit?! The new Tyrande and Satyr model look fantastic. BLIZZ Y U NO FINALLY UPDATE PLAYER RACE GRAPHICS

The night elven female is certainly Queen Azshara. Notice how her hands look webbed, as if she is slowly turning into a Naga.Also, apparently night elves have worn the same armor for over 10 thousand years. Jeez change your fashion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harthmut View Post
    Where's my spectral mechanostrider goddamnit?! The new Tyrande and Satyr model look fantastic. BLIZZ Y U NO FINALLY UPDATE PLAYER RACE GRAPHICS

Wait Tyrande? now you say so it does represent her, however seeing the situation and surroundings it must be Azshara that has the wrong hair colour and eye colour

It looks like that new Night Elf model shares the same hands as the female worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg people here are just too funny, calling bliz lazy because of 2 mount, when the screen shots right below are of an entirely new dungeon! with completely new buildings and skins for mobs. i can not wait for 4.3 this is going to be awesome!

new dungeons are only exciting your first time through then you're done with it, while mounts last awhile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Oh wow...is that...a NEW SATYR MODEL?!?!? 10 bucks those mounts will be Blizzard store. 20 bucks patch 4.3 will come out on or shortly before 12/20/11.
    Sigh.

No new model.

But new texture.

Edit: Minus hair and horns

Deleted
    And again a view mounts can't wait till 4.3

you made the worst gryphon in the game to transparent and do you think now it is the best mount? looks like shit... this is ridicolus.............

omg omg can't wait! that instance looks amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    I demand spectral protodrake.

Spectral this.. spectral that.. it's become way over-used.

Deleted
    those 2 spectral mounts look really stupid... So this is what blizzard been working on? ;D

More spectral mounts...

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    omg people here are just too funny, calling bliz lazy because of 2 mount, when the screen shots right below are of an entirely new dungeon! with completely new buildings and skins for mobs. i can not wait for 4.3 this is going to be awesome!
    This is so true, how can people say "bliz is so lazy omg" in reference to just two mounts? Not only is there appearance a matter of opinion, but it's two mounts you didn't have before. How can they say that when we are also having 3 new instances (with new models and such) a raid (with new mechanics upon other things) the changes to both lfd and lfr coming. Oh and void storage and gear change too.

If these people have such a problem (one even mentioned "this piece of shit game") then leave and be done with it.
    My name is Earthsong, and I like to collect pets,
    http://warcraftpets.com/account/prof...user=earthsong

I also like to explore

...currently Korean website deleted that post. (but those photos still uploaded as battle.net addresses.)
    Maybe it's not supposed and was 'accident' thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    More spectral mounts...
    Nuff said.

In the past there is that but in the future there will be notihing

how many time i do not do what i want to do but do what i dont want to do

I really hope these are just a first draft mount to test the depth of how they will look in game, because to be honest I would much prefer them to have saddles and reigns and make them look more domesticated then just some lame looking re-skins of wild Gryphons and Wyverns