not bad, it's not the same dark look through, but it's good too. the chest could indeed be better. looking in Wow model, the green drops "bloodmar" http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=bloodmar#. are a nice dark set, but hard to get (random drops). Also the chest I don't like, maybe maybe with a tabard it would be ok.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ret was broken. If you don’t see eye to eye with us on that, then it’s understandable why the degree of change might be surprising to you
    i7 920@ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte X58A-UD7, 6GB Ram Triple Channel OCZ @ 1900Mhz, CrossFire HD 5850 1Gb, Vertex 3 240Gb, BenQ M2700HD. G15 Keyboard

I think a tabard with it would make it perfect tbh.

Deleted
    Also I think Lucky Old Sun should be added to the OP's mace-list. It just looks so awesome and it's really easy to get if you can go in FoS N as ret/prot paladin.

Other than that i just dont think the helmet matches the shoulders enough if you use say Faceplate of the Impenetrable, and if the helmet doesnt match its not really Onslaught anymore its just T10 shoulders on a dark set.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienx View Post
    Other than that i just dont think the helmet matches the shoulders enough if you use say Faceplate of the Impenetrable, and if the helmet doesnt match its not really Onslaught anymore its just T10 shoulders on a dark set.
    what about with the http://www.wowhead.com/item=47082#. chest? the blue match, through this and http://www.wowhead.com/item=47591#. is alliance only.
    Ret was broken. If you don’t see eye to eye with us on that, then it’s understandable why the degree of change might be surprising to you
    i7 920@ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte X58A-UD7, 6GB Ram Triple Channel OCZ @ 1900Mhz, CrossFire HD 5850 1Gb, Vertex 3 240Gb, BenQ M2700HD. G15 Keyboard

They're both alliance only and i didn't like the colour on them tbh, saying that the Hellscream's shoulders replica Sunreaver Defender's Pauldrons work really well with the Onslaught replica parts + the dark parts you linked.

---------- Post added 2011-09-26 at 01:10 AM ----------

Blue if youre alliance Brown if youre horde.

They're both alliance only and i didn't like the colour on them tbh, saying that the Hellscream's shoulders replica Sunreaver Defender's Pauldrons work really well with the Onslaught replica parts + the dark parts you linked.

---------- Post added 2011-09-26 at 01:10 AM ----------

Blue if youre alliance Brown if youre horde.
    and the hateful one?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=40904#.
    it's slightly lighter, but it's not bad.

Terrible resolution pic since i cba'ed tabbing out.

Thats using Bloodmar Breastplate

---------- Post added 2011-09-26 at 01:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ragingsoul View Post
    and the hateful one?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=40904#.
    it's slightly lighter, but it's not bad.
    Again. that just kindve matched - it was a toss up between that or the one i linked.. either way like i said theres not a great deal of choice in the matter.

EDIT: I take it all back after seeing the Hateful chest ingame it matches pretty well, apologies for the terrible quality pic again.

Last edited by Alienx; 2011-09-26 at 12:32 AM.

Terrible resolution pic since i cba'ed tabbing out.

Thats using Bloodmar Breastplate

---------- Post added 2011-09-26 at 01:27 AM ----------

Again. that just kindve matched - it wa sa toss up between that or the one i linked.. either way like i said theres not a great deal of choice in the matter.
    yeah I know.
    ah well, it will be 1 set, but probably not the one I will put on the most. thx for the help.

EDIT: I take it all back after seeing the Hateful chest ingame it matches pretty well, apologies for the terrible quality pic again.
    yeah .
    now the only real problem is the shoulders without spikes :P
    Last edited by ragingsoul; 2011-09-26 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingsoul View Post
    now the only real problem is the shoulders without spikes :P
    Reroll a proper faction.

Dark blue and spiky, you say...?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=44195

Also, I like Chestplate of the Risen Soldier from Naxx10 with the non-set T6 pieces.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2011-09-26 at 04:46 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by miguelcrespo85 View Post
    After this seeing pic, i wanna build a Scarlet Crusade set for transmogging.. anyone know where i can get it?

Wowww thats some fucking nice looking gear

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    So far, and since it looks like you rolled horde (the pic you showed was a BE), you could wear the Bilgewater Tabard. Furious Gladiator's tabard works well, Hellscream's reach too. Ironforge tabard works for alliance. Silvermoon tabard, Tabard of summer flames (the orange one from fire festival), and the Thunderbluff one looks decent. From model viewer, seems like my only choice would be for Ironforge and summer flames (as I don't have the furious gladiator one). But horde has a decent selection of tabard choices to go with the Merciless gear.
    Ooh! Thanks man, gonna check them out. Yea, I'm Horde. Wish I had the furious tabard haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by HitchHikergaming View Post
    That is soooo boss! Awesome!
    Sadly, the weapon is somewhat unobtainable.
    Anyone who knows how to get it?

I got substitutes for it anyway :

From top to bottom :
    Blade of Infamy
    Fool's Bane
    Rising Tide

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    Sadly, the weapon is somewhat unobtainable.
    Anyone who knows how to get it?

I got substitutes for it anyway :

From top to bottom :
    Blade of Infamy
    Fool's Bane
    Rising Tide
    Rising Tide looks the best imo.
    My Youtube Channel | My Character | My Blog
    Steel your heart and your soul will shine brighter than a thousand suns. The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMaHead View Post
    Wowww thats some fucking nice looking gear
    There's no way that gear is obtainable else we'd all be farming that O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Ooh! Thanks man, gonna check them out. Yea, I'm Horde. Wish I had the furious tabard haha
    The one that looks the best with the full merciless paladin gear is the Bilgewater tabard. The colors are almost a perfect match.

Meh just a Sunwalker look

Last edited by Milocow; 2011-09-26 at 02:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going for the purple recolor of Pala T2 for my pala, just looking for an awesome 2h to go along with it, same for my SK
    Last edited by wimbo125; 2011-09-26 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wimbo125 View Post
    Going for the purple recolor of Pala T2 for my pala, just looking for an awesome 2h to go along with it, same for my SK
    Hammer of the Naaru should look godly with t2 recolor , you can also try Armageddon and Torch Of The Damned.
    For the Glory of Mankind