Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    But Madoka is such a cute anime with cute things in every episode. :>
    Ok I will watch Madoka next for you digglett.

sunnyx
    i apologize if this is off topic but i was wondering how every one watches anime online? do some of you have favorite websites you go to? I'm just trying to expand my horizons and watch some new anime and find new sites for doing so. Sorry!

i only checked through the last 30 pages or so, but i didn't find any posts about usagi drop, and im wondering if any of you watched it, as it is a show from the summer season. I just started watching it this weekend and i gotta say it's one of the most heartwarming shows i've seen, it's surprisingly good.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyx View Post
    i apologize if this is off topic but i was wondering how every one watches anime online? do some of you have favorite websites you go to? I'm just trying to expand my horizons and watch some new anime and find new sites for doing so. Sorry!
    I don't have much experience streaming so i can't really help with that, but for downloading using torrents i recommend bakabt for complete series and tokyotosho for individual episodes, or just to find out the different sub groups for each show.
    Last edited by Fleckens; 2011-09-25 at 11:56 PM.

I would have to say just google the show your watching and check a site from the first page. I watch all of my shows streaming so there are a lot to choose from. I also don't know the legality issues it comes with streaming so I don't want to post any streaming sites on MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    Not eaten since 12 and it's 23:40 ffs... Could have done me a burger!

One Piece is "confirmed" to be airing next week - immediately. http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/08/...ail-october-2/
    Yeah it has been know for awhile that the 2nd would be the start of the "New World" arc. It is weird that the thing I am looking forward to the most is the new opening for One Piece? It was announced that the new opening, titled "We Go" will be sung by Hiroshi Kitadani and will be a follow up to "We Are" the song from the very first One Piece opening that was also sung by Kitadani.

Oh, and when I was talking about One Piece being off next week, I was talking about the Manga, not the anime. In honor of the new One Piece opening next week, lets all enjoy what thus far is probably my favorite opening from One Piece, maybe even my favorite opening to anime anime, Fight Together

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Yeah it has been know for awhile that the 2nd would be the start of the "New World" arc. It is weird that the thing I am looking forward to the most is the new opening for One Piece? It was announced that the new opening, titled "We Go" will be sung by Hiroshi Kitadani and will be a follow up to "We Are" the song from the very first One Piece opening that was also sung by Kitadani.

Oh, and when I was talking about One Piece being off next week, I was talking about the Manga, not the anime. In honor of the new One Piece opening next week, lets all enjoy what thus far is probably my favorite opening from One Piece, maybe even my favorite opening to anime anime, Fight Together
    Dang that's a long opening. O-o

10+ Year Old Account
    But Madoka is such a cute anime with cute things in every episode. :>
    LOL! Don't mess with his head like that...

Madoka, while a great series, is pretty far from cute. Well, I won't say anything. It is best if you just go in blind like the rest of us did when we saw it for the first time.
    Streaming / torrents sites are not completely legal so posting links is a big no-no. There are legal streaming sites, though, like http://www.hulu.com http://www.crunchyroll.com/ and http://www.funimation.com/

---------- Post added 2011-09-25 at 04:57 PM ----------

Dang that's a long opening. O-o
    Yeah One Piece went a different way then most shounen series go as far as stretching for time as to not catch up to the manga. While One Piece does not have nearly as much filler episodes as Naruto or Bleach, they have longer openings, usually 2 and a half min. and then 2-5 min. of recap at the start. So I guess its a trade off. You still usually get new, non-filler One Piece each week, but you get a few min. less content per episode.

LOL! Don't mess with his head like that...

Madoka, while a great series, is pretty far from cute. Well, I won't say anything. It is best if you just go in blind like the rest of us did when we saw it for the first time.
    Shhh! I'm trying to have the same effect the producers had on us before airing the anime.

Shhh! I'm trying to have the same effect the producers had on us before airing the anime.
    Trying to trick me eh!

Edit: Episode 25 of Death Note had some Yaoi moments in it lol!
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-09-26 at 12:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah One Piece went a different way then most shounen series go as far as stretching for time as to not catch up to the manga. While One Piece does not have nearly as much filler episodes as Naruto or Bleach, they have longer openings, usually 2 and a half min. and then 2-5 min. of recap at the start. So I guess its a trade off. You still usually get new, non-filler One Piece each week, but you get a few min. less content per episode.
    I hate the 5 minutes of recap with an intensely burning passion.
    So much so that i bolded, italicised and underlined.

I remember Bleach doing it for up to like 7 minutes at one point. So frustrating, especially when watching episodes back-to-back -.-

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I hate the 5 minutes of recap with an intensely burning passion.
    So much so that i bolded, italicised and underlined.

I remember Bleach doing it for up to like 7 minutes at one point. So frustrating, especially when watching episodes back-to-back -.-
    Psshh Bleach did that every episode.... Thats the other reason why I quit watching it and WOW finished episode 25 of Death Note OMG did that really just happen?

Yeah, I HATE episodes dedicated to recapping what we saw. So much worse than fillers, Utena had it, and Utena is only 39 episodes. ><

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Psshh Bleach did that every episode.... Thats the other reason why I quit watching it and WOW finished episode 25 of Death Note OMG did that really just happen?
    Now, if you just pretend the series ended there, it will probably end up as one of your absolute favorites

Yeah, I HATE episodes dedicated to recapping what we saw. So much worse than fillers, Utena had it, and Utena is only 39 episodes. ><
    What I find hilarious is the episode I am watching is all recapping what has happened up to this point.. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    The recaps never bother me. Just skip past them.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2011-09-26 at 12:28 AM.

Wait.. wat? Kyouko is featured on a Dog Guide thing. O_o Odd... but.. cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    exactly what skizzit said. Already skip the opening for most anime anyway, so skipping past the recap is just another click through.
    [CENTER]

Forgot it doesn't show for some users from Danbooru, bah

so last episode of hanasaku iroha its avaliable gonna marathon it since i stopped on #20... also Madoka final BD is out soo that means time to rewatch! Magical girl is such a cute genre =D isnt it?

I started watching the latest season of nurarihyon no mago but it feels odd like dunno fake? mebe is just me and my hormones... anyway gotta watch somethin so ican stop thinkin about that girl who doesnt answer my messages... foreveralone :3 ohh yeah and watched 10 episodes of natsume yuujinchou san but well it wasnt that good as the past seasons.