Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    The final scene of this last episode (11) is one of the best TV moments I ever had the pleasure to watch. Walter's Joker laugh + Skyler's horror + Marie's crying + that sinister music in the background gave me the biggest chills ever, even when watching it a 3rd or 4th time. Absolutely brilliant!

The ending also created a huge number of branches for the action to take... can't wait to see which one is chosen. One thing is clear though... if Walter wants to survive and save his family, Heisenberg has to come out.
    titanFocus.info -- news, predictions and place for discussion about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynsc View Post
    Heisenberg has to come out.
    To quote another of my all-time favorite television characters: "Oh, Indeed!"

Cranston, man...That was intense, unnerving, and it's gonna get darker before the dawn, if there is one. Who knows.

I so wanted Skyler to just go ape-sh%@ on Ted, but what happened made me lol. A-team, heh.

Also, poor Marie. I used to hate her character, but now I'm as sad for her as anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiveron View Post
    I thought walt made like 27m a year though why is he panicing coz 617k is gone?
    The offer Gustavo made Walt, back at the chicken joint last season was 3mill for 3months work. I don't know how much time has passed, and I think you're referencing the calculation Skylar made when Walt brought in the stacks of cash inbetween soda cans, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't actually made all that money yet.

He's spent large amounts on Hank's medical bills/rehabilitation, Saul's lawyer/laundering fees + taxes to clean the money, his apartment, and the car wash. I think they paid 800k cash to Eyebrows for the car wash, and obviously the money Sky took for Ted's IRS fees left them with less than half a mill.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    The offer Gustavo made Walt, back at the chicken joint last season was 3mill for 3months work. I don't know how much time has passed, and I think you're referencing the calculation Skylar made when Walt brought in the stacks of cash inbetween soda cans, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't actually made all that money yet.
    Later on when Walt agreed he would work for more than 3 months they said it was 15 million a year, split 2 ways, between him and Jesse. Then later on after that Skylar worked out the math and it was more than 7.5 million a year, but I can't remember how much she said he made.

Deleted
    One of my fav shows its brilliant, highly recommended.

breaking bad is just so ridiculously awesome. one of the very few things on TV actually worth watching.

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought this season was pretty shit, but these last two episodes have really changed my mind, they've been awesome!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    I thought this season was pretty shit, but these last two episodes have really changed my mind, they've been awesome!
    I sorta agree. The problem is with his Wife and the whole business with setting up the car wash, dealing with Ted and his IRS troubles. It's really flat compared to whats going on with Jesse and Gus in Mexico.

It's leading up to some sort of catastrophe thats going to be the cliffhanger for the final season.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's not really out of character for this show. Walt's excruciatingly lame 'real' life has always been an element, with slow build-ups to the craziness. We needed to, and continue to need to see why Walt has this need to be respected burning away at him. At least Skylar's interesting now and not just a nag.

The most interesting question to me right now is this: Don Whateverio said, in the flashback, "I won't kill you; I know who you are". We don't yet, but Walt is going to find out soon enough. I expect that begging Saul to help disappear him was the last shred of Walter White and this week we'll see a return of Heisenberg.

So wtfffff did Gus see that made him realize he shouldn't get in the car? It seemed so perfect, but he knew/saw something that kept him from getting in his car...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    So wtfffff did Gus see that made him realize he shouldn't get in the car? It seemed so perfect, but he knew/saw something that kept him from getting in his car...
    Good insticts? Or maybe he's going back to do something with Jesse.

Deleted
    I can see Jesse killing Gus in the last episode probably just before Gus is about to kill Walter.

I think the next season is the last so I expect Hank to find some sort of clue relating Jesse to the ''mob'' setting up a full season next year of Hank being on Jesse's trail and finally finding out about Walters involvement too.

10+ Year Old Account
    i originally started watching this show this season. about 3 episodes in I stopped. but, my best friend came home from Italy on leave and him and his wife started watching it on Netflix. i watched it with them. it hooked me back in. and now, with the season finale coming next week, i really don't want it to end.

i kept asking myself throughout last nights episode, why Gus just didn't kill Jesse...then it all came together when Jesse went to Walt's. seems that Gus only really takes measures when it is absoultely imperative for him to do it and no one else. its really gonna be interesting if whats-his-face(the guy who got shot like 4 times down in Mexico. Gus's "bodyguard" of sorts) comes back up.

i also wonder if Walt will get backed in a corner enough to actually tell Hank about all of it and try to get some sort of protection. idk if he could. im not that law-savy. lol.
    Last edited by randomone05; 2011-10-03 at 02:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was yesterdays episode the final? Because i'm not sure if it was, but if it was the ending was abit of a let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Was yesterdays episode the final? Because i'm not sure if it was, but if it was the ending was abit of a let down.
    Nope, 1 more episode

Deleted
    Cause Gus didn't give the ricin to Brock. While talking to Jesse at the hospital, he realized someone made Jesse believe exactly that. That's when he knew something was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawler24 View Post
    Cause Gus didn't give the ricin to Brock. While talking to Jesse at the hospital, he realized someone made Jesse believe exactly that. That's when he knew something was going on.
    the only way Gus would know about the ricin is if Gus was responsible for it.
    I'm thinking what tipped Gus off was that Jesse's reaction wasnt consistent to the death of his brother...
    so it possibly set off a red flag that the Jesse was staging things, so Gus needed to break his routine...

then again, who the !@#$ knows with this show ?

http://i.imgur.com/xgovs.jpg

Read that link if you want to read a theory about last weeks episode, it makes A LOT of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynsc View Post
    The final scene of this last episode (11) is one of the best TV moments I ever had the pleasure to watch. Walter's Joker laugh + Skyler's horror + Marie's crying + that sinister music in the background gave me the biggest chills ever, even when watching it a 3rd or 4th time. Absolutely brilliant!

The ending also created a huge number of branches for the action to take... can't wait to see which one is chosen. One thing is clear though... if Walter wants to survive and save his family, Heisenberg has to come out.
    Felt exactly the same, probably the best scene ive ever seen in a movie or a tv show. Bryan Cranston and the writers are GENIUS!

http://i.imgur.com/xgovs.jpg

Read that link if you want to read a theory about last weeks episode, it makes A LOT of sense.
    Excellent theory, but it makes far more assumptions then the path the audience has been lead down. That's not to mention that Walt is nowhere near heartless and cunning enough to execute a psychological ploy like what was suggested.

Gus became suspicious as he approached the car because Jesse knew that Brock had been poisoned. This is clearly written in Gus' face when Jesse tells him so. Gus is also smart enough to consider that a car left alone for 20-30 minutes can easily be tampered with. It basically became a cat-and-mouse game once Gus threatened Walt's family, and when Walt had the DEA tipped of. Gus is simply in that mindset now.

The only thing I can't explain is the scene with the gun and the White Monkshood plant, which is the ONLY thing that makes me wonder if Walt really did poison Brock...
    Last edited by Destruktion; 2011-10-06 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    The only thing I can't explain is the scene with the gun and the White Monkshood plant, which is the ONLY thing that makes me wonder if Walt really did poison Brock...
    thats a very interesting spin on that scene, and Walt's guilt was always in the back of my mind, but I can't really see that being the case.

If that *is* the case, it would make for an amazing season finale and lead into an interesting season to come.