* Kicks Spam filter

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Mornin das! Whats goin on bro?
    Booooooooored outta my tiny little mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Sno View Post
    if it was white i would be ok with it but brown is just nasty
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Don't tell me you have never seen Scrubs?
    Sarah Chalke is awesome. <3

Edit:
    And bucking hot.
    Maybe not quite safe for work.
    eh her face is kinda mehh too bony or something, she had nice hair i the first video. And no I didnt like scrubs, humor seemed dumb to me, I like Frasier if that helps you to understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    eh her face is kinda mehh too bony or something, she had nice hair i the first video. And no I didnt like scrubs, humor seemed dumb to me, I like Frasier if that helps you to understand.
    I know a few people who'd want to murder you for saying that, but to each his own, I suppose.
    And also since Illu thinks I'm doing sports now I shall kick the lazy dog that I am and really do some sports again.

Later.

That feel when you have a midterm in half an hour and you stated studying ten minutes ago. Procrastination makes everything more exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    I know a few people who'd want to murder you for saying that, but to each his own, I suppose.
    And also since Illu thinks I'm doing sports now I shall kick the lazy dog that I am and really do some sports again.

Later.
    I'm still here you silly man. Just trying to pay attention in class x.x
    Have fun though! <3

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FwtC-1bpx0

wow this is really well done, I loved the wow version.. do I love the pony one more hmm

Deleted

Reposting for epic.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    That feel when you have a midterm in half an hour and you stated studying ten minutes ago. Procrastination makes everything more exciting!
    Er how can you have midterm exams in late september? o.O

Isnt midterm supposed to be... like... in middle?
    We dream, we dream.

I don't usually read fanfiction, but when I do I notice the actual show incorporating it.

(obvious spoilers, I just thought these were weird, both from the season 2 pilot)

In Past Sins, they take the elements of harmony to defeat the big bad, but someone is missing, so they get a last minute replacement. It doesn't work.

in The Night That Never Ended, not only was there attempting to use the elements of harmony and failing, but also the main characters turning away from their elements as the story gets more bleak.

is this a sign that they're incorporating fan fiction ideas into the show, or that I'm dangerously obsessed enough to notice coincidences like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    shit its that time again damn, thanks for reminding me i gotta get my class selection turned in for winter courses
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

Deleted
    Howdy

How you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I don't usually read fanfiction, but when I do I notice the actual show incorporating it.

(obvious spoilers, I just thought these were weird, both from the season 2 pilot)

In Past Sins, they take the elements of harmony to defeat the big bad, but someone is missing, so they get a last minute replacement. It doesn't work.

in The Night That Never Ended, not only was there attempting to use the elements of harmony and failing, but also the main characters turning away from their elements as the story gets more bleak.

is this a sign that they're incorporating fan fiction ideas into the show, or that I'm dangerously obsessed enough to notice coincidences like this?
    no, I think it's just obvious that's what they have to do or else Luna and Celestia would have solved the whole thing and the episode would have ended 5 mins in..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgPmTGfHk98
    Filly to the future :P
    I do love that line. Heavy there's that word again. Heavy, why is every thing so heavy? Is there a problem with the Earths gravitational pull?

Considering that a lot of fanfiction tries to use existing elements of the show, it seems only normal that the "official" show would use the same elements.
    Besides, there is only so much that you can do with each item (i.e. "Elements of harmony work" / "Elements of Harmony dont work"), if you get what i mean.

No, that doesnt mean you are obsessed. But it MIGHT be a coincidence - then again, it might not be. It just depends on when the storyboards were done & when fanfics were written. Im pretty sure that s02e01/02 were written before past sins/night that never ended, but i could be wrong.
    We dream, we dream.

10+ Year Old Account

ehm no. Episode 1 and 2 of season two were made before any of these fanfics were created...

Faust said she avoided reading fan fics to not get affected, Well and tbh they ponies unable to use the elements because of "turning away from them" is a rather obvious plot

Quote Originally Posted by Diftraku View Post

Reposting for epic.

That..... was epic.

Are there any other similar epics on youtube that you lot know about?
    We dream, we dream.

well hello my little ponies!