Thread: Heavenly Voice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    ummm, look how detailed the face is?

Is this really the icon? I can't download PTR because it wants to overwrite my live download.

If so then... someone put a hand over her forehead.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    In essence, no. Once Blizzard sets down a design path, they run with it until it collapses [end of expansion]. In this particular case, the idea of the mid-duration, raid-wide survival CD. Someone on the dev team got onto that track & tossed in some of Doc Brown's "special logs"... too bad the flux capacitor is out of order on the DeLorian.
    I know they won't do it, but it would probably have been a more sensible move to change the design. It's weird that things turned out like this, with the consistent good feedback coming from the community on stuff like this. (Although the good tends to be drowned out by the bad.)
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    That icon genuinely reminds me of Rebecca Black.

Am I the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post

Am I the only one?
    If you mean ugly with no talent that lip sings and has machines alter her voice so it does not screech your ears out then yes it reminds me of rebecca black.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post

Am I the only one?
    Omg, I seriously logged on just to comment on that! Glad someone else thought this as well.

I wonder which seat Divine Hymn will take.

Definitely the front seat.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    You guys have serious issues.

It's Friday (Wednesday), Friday (Wednesday)...gotta get down on Friday (Wednesday).

Priest Community: Everyone but us Holy priests has a useful raid wide cooldown, can you buff divine hymn for holy only so we can compete? Also, can you make it so Sanctuary doesn't cost us a million mana?
    Blizzard: Eh, holy priests are fine we think.

Disc priests take over the raiding playfield.

Blizzard: We are starting to see holy priests left in the dust (HOW BIZARRE) here's the buffs we said you didn't need.

I am bewildered it took them this long to make this change. Usually I ignore the "what the hell is Blizzard thinking" kind of comments, but then seeing situations like this makes me truly wonder sometimes... How they ever thought giving all but one healing spec a shorter raid cooldown wouldn't be an issue is mind boggling.

Seems to be a bug with it, it's reducing the CD by six minutes, not five. DH currently has a 2 minute CD with Heavenly Voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    The mentioning of "heavenly voice" and "divine hymn" in the same thread as "Rebecca Black" is forcing me to unregister from MMO-Champion. The Universe cannot handle such contraditions, and me neither.

Deleted
    The icon .. it does in fact look like .. oh crap.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    If so then... someone put a hand over her forehead.
    Because you asked nicely:

*I do not want to see memes of this on these forums. Use it for w/e else [avatar/sig/etc]

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice Spiritus! I'm totally going to spam my Facebook with that haha.