Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    some quite impressive structures on here

Deleted
    Holy shit. Amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Could you make the map available for download? I would love to check the world out myself :>

thanks for the comments guys. you can download my FFI world, here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/final-fantasy-i/
    [

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks really good dude.

This is beginning to remind me of the underwater city in attack of the clones

10+ Year Old Account
    Very impressive. Not a fan of Final Fantasy at all, but that's still damned impressive work.

I've got a pretty cool world in works. I'll post some pics later.
    I sold out 4 years ago, when I sold to Major League Gaming. And I think you're a troll.
    - Boub

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Very impressive. Not a fan of Final Fantasy at all, but that's still damned impressive work.
    thanks man
    [

Deleted
    There quite the fancy stuff you got there.... Sssshame if sssomthing were to happen to it.

Quote Originally Posted by leith1337 View Post
    There quite the fancy stuff you got there.... Sssshame if sssomthing were to happen to it.
    ssssssssssssssssssssssssss

boom

D:
    [

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow thats impressive! :O

Really love these :P aslo, what texture packs are you using? :P they look cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Deleted
    Hoooooly Crap. That's outstanding! I say the vid before seeing this and I am amazed at all the fine details you put into it all. What a man can do when given a bunch of block and a world to put them in.

Underground main-hall I'm working on currently. I'll post a few update pics later. It's part of a 120mb or so save file. This is in 1.7.3 by the way.

EDIT: Ignore the "Unlicensed Copy" bullshit on the last image, I share an account with my bro and a few friends that all play SSP.
    I sold out 4 years ago, when I sold to Major League Gaming. And I think you're a troll.
    - Boub

that's pretty nice stuff, i like the gate!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good god...some of those characters on the side of your wall look like some models of characters from Ogre Battle 64! If some of those is what you based it from, then that is truly awesome! +5 for you sir
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongler View Post
    Good god...some of those characters on the side of your wall look like some models of characters from Ogre Battle 64! If some of those is what you based it from, then that is truly awesome! +5 for you sir
    Srsly, download an emulator with Final Fantasy 1 and go play it.. and no, that wasnt a question!

Quote Originally Posted by Mongler View Post
    Hmmm? If you're referring to my pics, I didn't. I'll take the +5 anyways though.

Updates: Finished most of the aesthetics of the hallway, working on lighting. I'll probably change my torch texture to something darker.

Last edited by Lawlocoptor; 2011-10-03 at 04:07 AM.
    - Boub

more awesome pics. love it !

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlocoptor View Post
    ...I'll post a few update pics later. It's part of a 120mb or so save file. This is in 1.7.3 by the way.

EDIT: Ignore the "Unlicensed Copy" bullshit on the last image, I share an account with my bro and a few friends that all play SSP.
    No offense, but you're still stealing from notch. All of you should have bought your own copy. Not that it's any of my buisness, but the game is cool enough to warrant a purchase for everyone.