Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Terminal

Cold...so cold. Andrew was only one among the thousandth facing the inevitable doom. Any humanity left inside them was to be sucked away by "the Others". Time grew infinite whilst space shrank to unimaginably small scales. These godforsaken creatures were to be stripped from their human shapes and march toward "the probing gates". Lucifer himself would not dare to cause such torments, not even in his own realm of infinite pain.

Andrew saw a mere glimpse of the "passing". The shrieks, however, were not inaudible. On the contrary. The only thought of passing these ravaging gates made Andrew cherish everything he left behind. The fresh yet cozy breeze of autumn, the laughter of children, the odor of a newborn day, Charlene's warm and moist lips. The travel into the unknown... such an eerie journey, that only the most brave souls dared to accomplish.

When what seemed as an eternity ended, Andrew's "judgement" was to be held. He was to pass "The Probing Gates" and prove his worth as a traveler into the abyss. Was he to fail? would he be facing the purification? He walked with steady yet slow steps towards the gates surrounded by "the Others". The looming fate of Andrew sent shivers down his spine, made hes body ache with fear.

Step-by-step. He neared the gates. What would happen? Thunderbolts! Lightnings! Andrews silhuette grew larger, then dimmer. "The others" approached him, as if assuming he knew what was ahead of Andrew. He was taken with them into a dark cave. Such pain could not be described by words. The purification was a process that made the toughest shriek with pain.

After an an unimaginably long torture session, Andrew was free to pass. He was at long last ready to take the big leap forward. He had earned that seat. When the journey was about to start, incomprehensible static voices were heard. They sounded like this:" ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Enjoy you flight and we hope that we will see you again on airswiss."
    Don't do anything I wouldn't do

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andermus View Post
    The Terminal
    haha thats how i see airports too

A couple were in search of a place to stay and they stumbled upon a rather old looking house, They knock on the door and a voice inside replies with “come in”

The lady opened the door and the couple walked in, They asked if they could stay a few nights and would repay her in anyway that they can. The lady allows them to stay free of charge and warned them not to go into her daughters room her daughter had died in her room the previous night

That night the wife wakes up in the early hours of the night due to a sound she had heard which seemed to be coming from the daughters room, The wife went up to the daughters room, bent over to peer through the doors keyhole when she peered through the keyhole she saw that the room was red

The next morning the wife told the lady what she had saw “I like the color of your daughters room, the red has a feel to it which I can’t possibly describe” The old lady replied “Her room isn’t red.. It’s yellow..”
    That night the wife went up again, She was contemplating whether to enter the room or not, as she turned away to walk back to her room where her husband was, The door creaked open and there she was, The daughter was standing there, Her eye a dark bloody red

A force pulled the wife into the room and the next morning the husband searched for his wife and he had looked everywhere but the daughters room, He entered the daughters room and saw his wife’s body, lifeless with a knife through her head the husband ran to the old lady that lived there
    the wife went up again the next night and the door opened and she saw the daughter standing there with a red eye.
    the wife got pulled through the door and the next morning the husband saw her on the floor with a knife through her head, The daughter standing above his wife’s corpse he ran to get the old lady
    when he got to her they went up and saw the daughter still standing there and the daughter said “mommy why did you let these people into our house? and why did you let me die”
    now YOU BOTH must die

---------- Post added 2011-10-01 at 05:45 AM ----------

Hhidaka

You all know that game for the Gamecube called Super Smash Bros. Melee, right? The fighting game with all of the Nintendo characters (Mario, Fox, Kirby, Ganondorf, etc.)? Well, you can find all of the scripts, models, textures, and files in the game if you can access the files using a program.

One script, called "Char.txt," contains all of the variables and move sets for the in-game characters. Each character has a TXT file that refers to their models, too, in a folder called "Char".

In order to add my texture hacks, I needed to copy all of the files to my computer. While copying, I noticed there were 26 items, but I was sure there were only 25 characters. To make sure, I explored the filenames. All of the normal files were there; there was Cfalcon, falco, Dkong...then I came across Hhidaka.

I opened the file and noticed his variable number happened to be "666". I assumed they must have randomly generated the numbers, otherwise it'd have been between 1-26. His texture file was located in "E:\SSBM\textures\Char\modeltexture\Hhidaka.

The contents of the folder were quite disturbing. What I saw was a PNG file of a Japanese girl dressed like a hooker. She had been stabbed and mutilated to the extreme, especially at her stomach; it was cut clean. It was called "Hhidaka.png" and was the main model texture.

I absolutely couldn't believe my eyes. Why the hell would that be on the disc?

I eventually remembered that I had bought this used from a flea market. It had no instruction booklet; it was replaced by what I thought might have been cheat codes or a walkthrough written on a sheet of printer paper.

I got out the case and unfolded the "cheat codes". Instead of cheats, I saw some Japanese writing. I couldn't translate it at the time, so I went back to the computer. I checked the script and saw that Hhidaka was a hidden character. To unlock him, you had to (from what I understood) KO the purple-colored Peach four times in a row without taking damage, while playing Ganondorf.

I found it odd, but I ended up doing it. After KOing Peach for the fourth time, it went to the new character screen. Instead of a battle, it showed a video of a Japanese woman who murmured things in Japanese. A knife was in her eye.

Because my parents were home, I quickly turned the volume down and waited. I did not dare to look full on, but I did peek every now and then. It went on for four minutes until the sound of a gunshot rang out and the woman's head jerked back. Then it cut to black.

It displayed two things on the screen: "Hiroki Hidaka's taste for blood shall be quenched!" and "You have gotten the HH trophy". I looked in the trophies, but found there wasn't an actual trophy displayed. The description was still there, though. It said, "FINDING THIS WAS YOUR MISTAKE."

At this point, my Gamecube restarted itself and went to the normal SSBM menu. There wasn't any music or sound, now that I think about it, but I began a match. I chose the thumbnail-less Hiroki Hidaka and pitted myself against Kirby. Corneria was the stage. Nothing happened for a moment before text popped up on the screen that said "FINDING THIS WAS YOUR MISTAKE". My finger immediately went for the power button.

I must have pressed reset instead, as the game didn't shut off. I could hear the disc spinning rapidly, as if trying to play Crysis 2 on a laptop. The TV started displaying the same Japanese woman with the knife in her eye, but instead it was a still image. There was a caption that said "Play as Hidaka and this could be you".

I later found out the Japanese text on that paper that came in the game's case translated to the exact same words and was even signed by Hidaka. It turns out he's a Japanese serial killer who was executed on December 25, 2006. That was the same Christmas I bought the game.
    Last edited by Diraeqt; 2011-09-30 at 07:44 PM.

That last one is pretty creepy

One of Them
    Any night, around ten or eleven PM, take yourself to a flat, open area where you can walk in a straight line for two minutes or so without running into anything. Once there, face in the direction you plan to walk, with your arms at your sides and your hands relaxed. Close your eyes and take a deep breath. At precisely 11:09 and 20 seconds, start walking. Be sure to take one step every second - no more, no less. Do not open your eyes, and do not hesitate. Count your steps in your head as you go. On the one hundred and eleventh step, say the word, "One," out loud and stop.

Your breath will catch in your throat and your hair will stand on end. For the next ten seconds, you will be unable to move a single muscle in your body, no matter how hard you try. After these ten seconds, you will be able to move and breathe again - however, you will then start to feel the sensation of cold, metal claws seizing each of your fingers by the base and plucking them clean off of your hand. It will not hurt. You will surely be horrified, but do not open your eyes and do not move. If you move or open your eyes, all that anyone will ever find of you is your two fingerless hands, severed cleanly at the wrist.

Once the claws have stopped and all of your fingers have been plucked off, stay still for another ten seconds. It may help to count. After these ten seconds have passed, you may open your eyes. You will find that your fingers are still quite firmly attached to your hands. Go home immediately, and go directly to bed. Speak to no one for the rest of the night, and enter no building that you do not consider your home.

The next day, you will have become One of Them. Once per day, as long as there is even a sliver of sunlight, you may point at someone and speak the word, "One." That night, he will face the same trial that you faced. If you see that person the next day, you will know that he, too, has become One of Them. If not, then do not be alarmed if you do not feel hungry the rest of the day

from http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/...e-of-them.html

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8474/1294692560220.gif

---------- Post added 2011-10-01 at 05:56 PM ----------

The Mirror
    I was sitting in the upstairs office of the museum with a cup of coffee when it happened. It had been a long day and I'd set the work experience kid the seemingly unfuck-up-able task of dusting the exhibits - after repeating my warning, of course, that some of them must not be touched or opened. A terrified scream, quickly strangled by a building-shaking thump and an awful rending sound, brought me rushing downstairs.

The mirror room - I knew it. In there hung an ancient mirror, about a foot around, made of polished obsidian. Behind the glass walls of its display case, it was harmless, although people amusingly reported seeing the face of an evil hag in it on occasion. Looking at it unprotected was madness, though - certainly for those without knowledge of the old ways.

I arrived in the mirror room and a horrible smell hung in the air. On the floor lay half a body - the lower half, still in the clothes I recognized from earlier. The skin had been stretched purple and torn away and the organs inside that hadn't been torn free leaked their contents onto the floor. The legs were at the bottom of a maroon spray that started below the wooden case of the mirror, and the hipbone lay almost against the wall.

The case was broken, the wooden sides pushed outwards. Clumps of hair, matted with skin and blood, stuck to the frame of the mirror. Concentrating now, I stepped in front of the black disc, my sandals carefully placed on either side of the bile-sprayed limbs and pool of blood on the floor. Looking into the dark reflection of the room, I saw my double once more. In her hand was a pale arm that led down to a broken form and a trail of darkness. Sure enough, when she lifted the half-corpse into the air, I recognized the shattered and stretched face.

Deleted
    Generic Memory

Many classic horror icons, such as Geger’s xenomorphs, Silent Hill’s Pyramid Head, and other disturbing creatures, share common characteristics. Pale skin, dark, sunken eyes, elongated faces, sharp teeth, and the like. These images inspire horror and revulsion in many, and with good reason. The characteristics shared by these faces are imprinted in the human mind.

Many things frighten humans instinctively. The fear is natural, and does not need to be reinforced in order to terrify. The fears are species-wide, stemming from dark times in the past when lightning could mean the burning of your tree home, thunder could be the approaching gallops of a stampede, predators could hide in darkness, and heights could make poor footing lethal.

The question you have to ask yourself is this:

What happened, deep in the hidden eras before history began, that could effect the entire human race so evenly as to give the entire species a deep, instinctual, and lasting fear of pale beings with dark, sunken eyes, razor sharp teeth, and elongated faces?

… Just be careful out there.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The Trap

In Berlin, after World War II, money was short, supplies were tight, and it seemed like everyone was hungry. At that time, people were telling the tale of a young woman who saw a blind man picking his way through a crowd. The two started to talk. The man asked her for a favor: could she deliver the letter to the address on the envelope? Well, it was on her way home, so she agreed.

She started out to deliver the message, when she turned around to see if there was anything else the blind man needed. But she spotted him hurrying through the crowd without his smoked glasses or white cane. She was, naturally, suspicious, so she went to the police.

When the police paid a visit to the address on the envelope, they made a gruesome discovery, three butchers had been harvesting human flesh and selling it to the starving people.

And what was in the envelope the man gave to the woman? A note, saying simply “This is the last one I am sending you today.”

---------- Post added 2011-10-01 at 01:51 PM ----------

Leon Czolgosz

Leon Czolgosz, assassin of William McKinley, the 25th President of the United States, was electrocuted for his crime on October 29, 1901, at Auburn Prison in Auburn, New York. Among the personal effects found in his cell was a U.S. quarter stamped with the date 2218. The face in profile on said quarter was not George Washington, but rather a face which has yet to be identified.

---------- Post added 2011-10-01 at 05:28 PM ----------

Sarah O’ Bannon

Coffins used to be built with holes in them, attached to six feet of copper tubing and a bell. The tubing would allow air for victims buried under the mistaken impression they were dead. In a certain small town Harold, the local gravedigger, upon hearing a bell one night, went to go see if it was children pretending to be spirits. Sometimes it was also the wind. This time, it wasn’t either. A voice from below begged and pleaded to be unburied.

“Are you Sarah O’Bannon?” Harold asked.

“Yes!” The muffled voice asserted.

“You were born on September 17, 1827?”

“Yes!”

“The gravestone here says you died on February 20, 1857.”

“No, I’m alive, it was a mistake! Dig me up, set me free!”

“Sorry about this, ma’am,” Harold said, stepping on the bell to silence it and plugging up the copper tube with dirt. “But this is August. Whatever you are down there, you sure as hell ain’t alive no more, and you ain’t comin’ up.”
    Last edited by mmocbb419228ff; 2011-10-01 at 01:42 PM.

Once, a while ago, I got home and got on my lap top, but it was different. There was this strange ectoplasmic residue on the keyboard. That's when I noticed my little brother in the doorway staring at me. He told me to turn it off, but I continued. I logged in and reopened my browser and BAM! It was the most vile, disgusting thing I've ever laid eyes on. It was...

Teen Titans Pr0n.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Jistu View Post
    Once, a while ago, I got home and got on my lap top, but it was different. There was this strange ectoplasmic residue on the keyboard. That's when I noticed my little brother in the doorway staring at me. He told me to turn it off, but I continued. I logged in and reopened my browser and BAM! It was the most vile, disgusting thing I've ever laid eyes on. It was...

Teen Titans Pr0n.
    Eh, seen worse than Teen Titans pr0ns. And I'm sure you have too with that Sonichu avatar, assuming you've looked up it's creator. *Shivers*

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3387/lisa1h.jpg

This is Lisa. She is my friend. My mom and dad can't see her so they said she is an imaginary friend. Lisa is a nice friend.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1412/lisa2n.jpg

Today I tried to plant a flower in the yard. I tried to plant it by the sandbox but Lisa said that's where daddy is sleeping so I planted it in a cup of dirt.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1600/lisa3.jpg

Lisa is at school with me today. I brought her for show and tell but Ms. Monroe got angry because she can't see Lisa. Lisa got sad so she hid the chalkboard eraser.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/5787/lisa4p.jpg

Today Jonathin Parker stole my pencil sack. Mrs. Digman couldn't find it so she made him give me his pencils. Lisa came to school too but Mrs. Digman couldn't see her but she said she believes that Lisa is real

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8800/lisa5b.jpg

I miss Lisa. Daddy is really busy at work. He didn't come home at the weekend. Mom is angry at him. I'm going to write a letter for Lisa.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5...1607383919.jpg

Dear Lisa, I miss you. Please come back. I'm sorry when my dad was mean. You are my best friend.
    Last edited by Diraeqt; 2011-10-03 at 04:16 PM.