View Poll Results: Do you like How I met your mother?

Voters
79. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

59 74.68%
  • No...

20 25.32%
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Marshall is pretty funny too.
    Yea, but it just wouldn't be the same without barney.

Quote Originally Posted by ichkommenaus View Post
    I must admit though, the guy who plays barney seems to be the reason why the show is still going. Without him it wouldn't be funny at all.
    The funniest thing about Barney (other than his name) is the fact that he's a womanizer played by a gay guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    The funniest thing about Barney (other than his name) is the fact that he's a womanizer played by a gay guy.
    I hope you mean he is gay in real life, I don't want any spoilers. :P

I hope you mean he is gay in real life, I don't want any spoilers. :P
    lols, Yes. Neil Patrick Harris (the actor who plays Barney) is openly gay in real life. :P

Deleted
    lols, Yes. Neil Patrick Harris (the actor who plays Barney) is openly gay in real life. :P
    Ah I see, I was afraid that you had spoiled the show. You see, I'm only on season 2 yet.

Ah I see, I was afraid that you had spoiled the show. You see, I'm only on season 2 yet.
    You're further than I am. I've only watched a few random episodes that I caught on TV while flipping through channels. Funny show but I have too many other shows going on at the moment to add another one. lol

Not worth watching without Neil Patrick Harris in it honestly.
    Sonics - Argent Dawn EU
    Mahurum - Argent Dawn EU

Deleted
    You're further than I am. I've only watched a few random episodes that I caught on TV while flipping through channels. Funny show but I have too many other shows going on at the moment to add another one. lol
    You should download all the seasons like I did. It makes time fly by really fast if you're bored.

You should download all the seasons like I did. It makes time fly by really fast if you're bored.
    That's the thing - I can barley watch the shows I'm currently watching in one day's worth of free time. XD

Deleted
    That's the thing - I can barley watch the shows I'm currently watching in one day's worth of free time. XD
    Ah makes sence. What shows do you watch the most?

Ah makes sence. What shows do you watch the most?
    Right now? Whitney, Unforgettable, 2 Broke Girls, Tanked, and a couple of animes.

Deleted
    No, "How i met your mother" sucks.

I hate shows with faked laughter, it literally destroys the shows and makes them unwatchable.

HIMYM used to be a very good show, but has a lot of quality over the last 2-3 seasons.

They clearly ran out of ideas, and are just recycling plot lines again and again (Barney - Robin chiefly) That they have no ideas left is clearly shown by Lily's pregnancy. It was quite obvious for a while that they were keeping that story line for when they have nothing else left.

The episodes themselves are still quite funny occasionally, but the series as a whole has lost the special extra that had made it so good.

Deleted
    I'm kinda of surprised that so many didn't like this show, really. :P

Deleted
    Lately an episode of HIMYM depends entirely on Barney's lines. He is the only one who has a chance of making you laugh.
    Maybe they could make a new series "Barney & Sheldon" since the same happens to Big Bang theory.

Quote Originally Posted by KEMLGWoWMiners View Post
    Lately an episode of HIMYM depends entirely on Barney's lines. He is the only one who has a chance of making you laugh.
    Haha, this is so true. The OP actually started a thread prior to this one about that clip, and I responded with "HIMYM isn't funny unless NPH is on screen"...

I've lost interest over the last season. i still watch it but its not as good as it used to. that's my opinion anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched the first episode. It couldn't be worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Story-wise, I'm a little disappointed in the new season. I know they tend to go backwards and tell stories out of order, but this time they left a cliffhanger last season and they apparently won't be revealing it until the END of this season. New episodes are ok. Robin looks really different. I just want them to get to the wedding already.

Seasons 1-5 is some outstanding comedy and very original. Sadly, anything beyond those seasons pale in comparison.