Thread: Ashes Of Al'ar

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Hello everyone wanted to open a new thread but here it's better, wanted to share with you my happiest moment cause 3 days ago it dropped for me after 36 solo kills

http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/...911_222708.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by velvite View Post
    do you think it should be removed since so many have it already?

tell me your thoughts!
    That you're a pretty sad self centered person. The mount was in the game for over 4 years, they should remove it out of the blue just because YOU got it doing 2 xpacks behind content while having as much health as KT's Advisors?

If anything they should had removed it when WolTK hit, but they haven't so people will keep 2-3 manning it and getting it, if you want to be so special, even for a time, kill heroic rag and get the Pureblood FIrehawk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    I am sorry to inform you that you are not the unique snowflake you think you are. And you will never become one. Other people -with lives completely seperate from yours- have the right to achieve the exact same things you have...
    This unique snowflake bullshit is the most tired response in the history of online gaming. Please create something new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by velvite View Post
    do you think it should be removed since so many have it already?
    So, you got it and all of a sudden it should get removed ? Yeaaaaaaa, ok.

Everyday I see more than 10 players flying on this mount in Orgrimar.
    There are much more Ashes of Al'ar since you only need 1-2 people to kill Kael so more and more people farming this.
    That's why it's no longer rare mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    This unique snowflake bullshit is the most tired response in the history of online gaming. Please create something new.
    True that but it's true :X
    -K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I beg to differ. U mad?

Deleted
    7 pages of nonsense here, I'm sorry

when i see and ashes of alar i get jelly
    "Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools" Albert Einstein

why remove it because you got it? whats so special its simply a mount it doesnt cook or do anything for you, im pretty sure you wouldnt just say it should be removed if you didnt have it but yeah some ppl are just that ambitious...

Deleted
    If you want to be special, get the Corrupted Fire Hawk, hes way cooler than the pureblood :P

Of course it will be more common now you can solo or easily 2-3 man and in wrath normal groups were 8-10

It is soloable by more than DKs. If you want it so bad go get it. Personally id rather not spend the effort it takes to solo it so i do a weekly guild run.

Deleted
    he doesn't want the item to be removed because he got it! he wants it removed because others have it 2!!! oh, you guys, don't you see he can't be unique like that. And the item says UNIQUE!!
    KT is oldschool. A week ago we got the bird from ragnaros normal. Nice skin. Try get that while you are on the expansion. Oh, and if they are to remove ashes of al'ar they need to remove its shadow form as well because well, so manyn guilds are now 25lvl it is just not fair to your guild!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evenstarr View Post
    Hello everyone wanted to open a new thread but here it's better, wanted to share with you my happiest moment cause 3 days ago it dropped for me after 36 solo kills

http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/...911_222708.jpg
    Nice man!!! Hella gratz to you. Super Jelly.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine a few days ago in a 3 man run. Also got raven lord that same day

Armory is Ayzee on us-spirestone

Oh and it was only my third kill

Tempted to lock this thread because of all the flaming, I'll be watching this thread.
    Regardless I think it is kinda silly to want to droprate to be nerfed right after you get the mount.

Edit: Just noticed this is a necro, I will be locking it.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2011-10-02 at 05:37 PM.