Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Unique Way's Of Asking A Girl(Or Guy) Out

We all have ask out a girl/guy at lest once in are life.
    And so does happens I am going to ask out a girl tomorrow!

But that got me thinking.
    Any one can easly just walk up to a girl/guy and go "Hey I like you. Do you want to hang out sometime?"
    So I starting to think up unique ways to ask a girl out and I wanted to hear your guys stories!

So whats one unique way you have asked someone out?

The only thing I got was by giving a girl a rose and asking her out to homecoming. Which I got a hearty "No" ^^
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

Just ask her like a normal person.

Try striking up a conversation with them, you will be surprised how many girls will go on a date simply because of 5 mins of friendly small talk...

Never understood why people think females are some alien race.

"Hey bitch, let me get a piece o' dat ass"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah
    There really isn't much to say about SC2, it's not a very complex game. Three races that never change and that's it, end of story.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rickroll them into submission IRL.

Why ask her out when you can tell her out.

Tell her that you're in a state of emergency and you need female company to stay alive.

Quote Originally Posted by lewo_darkfluffy View Post
    We all have ask out a girl/guy at lest once in are life.
    Not really. To my understanding, that's how they do it in certain countries (US?). In Italy, for example, we do hang out with friends and things happen if they have to happen, without the need for 'asking a girl out'. Especially when we are young. 'Asking a girl out' is more something for people in their thirties...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    Not really. To my understanding, that's how they do it in certain countries (US?). In Italy, for example, we do hang out with friends and things happen if they have to happen, without the need for 'asking a girl out'. Especially when we are young. 'Asking a girl out' is more something for people in their thirties...
    Hanging out with people is not dating. Completely different things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    Which is why many Italians live at home with the parents for so long compared to many other nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    Hanging out with people is not dating. Completely different things.
    Did you read it all? We hang out with friends and things happen if they have to happen. I.e. if two persons like each other, etc., they get things started while they're already out, without needing to ask for a date in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Try striking up a conversation with them, you will be surprised how many girls will go on a date simply because of 5 mins of friendly small talk...

Never understood why people think females are some alien race.
    I like your style, just walk up to them and punch them in the face!

10+ Year Old Account
    Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: Frackin' Italian people. How did we miss out on this?
    Salvatore 'Big Pussy' Bonpensiero: What?
    Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: Frackin' expresso, cappuccino. We invented this shit and all these other cocksuckers are gettin' rich off it.
    Salvatore 'Big Pussy' Bonpensiero: Yeah, isn't it amazing?
    Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: And it's not just the money. It's a pride thing. All our food: pizza, calzone, buffalo moozarell', olive oil. These fracks had nothin'. They ate pootsie before we gave them the gift of our cuisine. But this, this is the worst. This expresso shit.
    Salvatore 'Big Pussy' Bonpensiero: Take it easy.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Which is why many Italians live at home with the parents for so long compared to many other nations.
    Haha, good one, but no, that's for we are lazy and for other social and economical reasons that don't belong to this topic.

Text her saying her father, mother, or closest living relative is in the hospital and that you'll come to pick her up.

When she gets in the car (probably crying, pssh, whatever) tell her what you meant to say is "will you go out with me" and not "Your dad got stabbed."

Simple misunderstanding, tell her it's not her fault.

@ Vikus

You, sir, have watched much bad love movies. O_ô

Quote Originally Posted by vikus View Post
    Text her saying her father, mother, or closest living relative is in the hospital and that you'll come to pick her up.

When she gets in the car (probably crying, pssh, whatever) tell her what you meant to say is "will you go out with me" and not "Your dad got stabbed."

If you enjoy getting your eyes and genitals clawed out and fed back to you, THIS IS what you want to do!
    "A wise man once told, Just because you can lift a car over your head and know your strong, does not mean your existance of life is more important than a Beetle who can lift 150 times his own size."
    http://imageshack.us/f/696/ultik.jpg/

Find an opportunity to get close to her, like face to face close, stare into her eyes and just kiss her. Kiss her for however long she'll kiss back.

You'll find out if she's interested and things will move on from there.

Quote Originally Posted by vikus View Post

Wouldn't it be better to just act as if you had said it and make her believe you did?

10+ Year Old Account
    Giver her an endearing gift with a lovely note attached to it. I'd give her a dildo if you're can't think of anything to give, I hear girls like those.