Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    No romance for me at launch... I might do some non-npc flriting tho. Watch out boys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    I imagine that if you blow it, you blow it. It is moat likely like a quest. You've already done that quest, so you can't go do it again.
    I like doing repeatable quests for, you know, my daily grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    I like doing repeatable quests for, you know, my daily grind.
    I see what you did there :P

My wife is pretty jealous and will be playing with me, so if I try to romance any NPCs I might get stabbed in the neck with some scissors.

On the other hand I may get her to dress up as a twi'lek slave dancer in lieu of me having this option, so its a win win.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Full on and frontal.

My Trooper's going to be getting alien ass all around.
    hmmpf, not if my sith warrior has anything to say about it. i'll mind control your would be ass by using the force and make them leave you. there'll be no love where i'm concerned. better go hide out on some distant planet son cuz i'm not having it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    No romance for me at launch... I might do some non-npc flriting tho. Watch out boys
    Join forces with me, i am already assembling a gang of hardened flirters.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Join forces with me, i am already assembling a gang of hardened flirters.
    That is damn dirty, but funny at the same time. No idea if you intended the innuendo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    That is damn dirty, but funny at the same time. No idea if you intended the innuendo.
    Lets do it dear!

I'll go along with the romance if it means they "get closer" to me. Bioware has said that the closer the companions are and the higher they favor you, the faster and harder they will work for you when you tell them to do something (such as crafting). So yes I will but only if it helps that relationship

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    Of course i did, i am a master debater and a cunning linguist.

Honestly I've never enjoyed these game romances. I'll probably skip them unless they are forced on me.

I'm going to approach my Sage as a light side straight liner. I'm hoping to have a second guy who can try all those dirty awful things like... first kisses... out.

the only reason i roll females in wow since i hate a few of the male modals depending on class or look, humen males in cloth gear look like hulk hogen in a dress but i think their look great in plate gear, helli like blood elf male over female since the females are way too skinny for me, blood elfs males to me look like what a male humen if their not on roids.

anyways going off topic, in this game i may pick on voice acting since you can pick body type, so i can be a more slander IA but a buffed bounty hunter and be the same race for both classes, and FYI i was one of the few that didn't go nuts for femshep.

Deleted
    My toon is gonna be the Barney Stinson of SWTOR

10+ Year Old Account
    All of my characters will be Male. So, I'll be romancing the ... "best looking" (Sorry CGI/Pixels don't do it for me) female character.

Light-Side Jedi, emotions cloud judgement...

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    All of my characters will be Male. So, I'll be romancing the ... "best looking" (Sorry CGI/Pixels don't do it for me) female character.
    Well theres only one companion you can boom boom with so not much choice there, but im sure there are plenty of NPCs to get down with lol

Deleted
    haha, i hope the fiancée wont mind my character romancing his companions...while i level up with her xD

Can I romance a female if I'm playing the same sex? If not then... such a pity. No love for me - Kill them all!

Deleted
    Going to be playing a male smuggler - How could I not?!