whats the most you have eaten outside of a buffet?

A friends asked me this today because he claims for my weight im eating as much as a big guy. i kinda guess i do eat alot but im not short. what i ate today? 4 burgers maybe a lb of fries and the burgers were garnished with 3 thick strips of bacon a peice a huge onion ring and they were almost 1/2 a LB. to be fair on me ..of your judgement..i didnt eat dinner last night nor breakfast this morning and it was around 3pm.

as for the most ive eaten..would probibly be about 30 jumbo hot wings and a large pizza..
    Last edited by twinkleblur; 2011-10-02 at 06:54 PM.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    After coming back from survival training with the army, i ate a KFC super family bucket by myself. I felt like a pig at the time, but a week eating whatever you can forage will do that to you.

Deleted
    not sure what the most i have eaten is, but i am fairly small built, and people are surprised about how much i eat, usually eat more than who ever i am out for a meal with. though usually i dont eat breakfast + lunch so i am so hungry at dinner time. i am usually up to late in the morning for breakfast, and working during lunch time, so dont really have time to eat, sometimes i get 15mins at work to grab a quick bite to eat.

Thanksgiving.

Last year I ate half of the turducken. and all of it's stuffing.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, but before my metabolism slowed to a crawl I used to eat entire Red Baron frozen pizzas at a single meal... now I can usually make it through half... getting old sucks...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

I am entirely opposite of most people. If I miss out on meals, I hardly eat anything the next meal. But on the other side of it, if I eat 3-4 meals before supper, I can devour nearly a whole jumbo pizza by myself. I don't really understand it, but that's just the way I have always been. In case anyone is curious, I weigh 140ish, 6', and 23yrs.

Deleted
    Hmm, last christmas, maybe 3-4 kg of cakes, roast, salads and other stuff total plus alcohol and drinks and I'm a woman of pretty average weight (175cm/72kg). I felt like exploding after eating all of it but the more surprising thing was that I actually lost 2 kg during christmas:P Guess it was because I hardly ate anything else over a week or so to make room and then nothing else on christmas eve too since I was too busy helping mom to cook all of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    I finished an entire pizza by myself a couple of years ago.
    I did that myself not too long ago... Felt guilty as all hell for doing it.

XL Peperoni pizza then threw it up straight away afterwards. Wasnt my proudest moment

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    I finished an entire pizza by myself a couple of years ago.
    Ehm, how big are the pizzas where you live!? I always eat entire pizzas myself. O.o