Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is if you drop your gloves and the other guy just walks away from you. They gave penalties to both players starting in OT, so yes the instigator rule should have been followed through.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It is if you drop your gloves and the other guy just walks away from you. They gave penalties to both players starting in OT, so yes the instigator rule should have been followed through.
    as i said, the other guy HIT HIM FIRST, IN THE HEAD! what more reason do you want?

As a Leafs fan, I'm with the poopface Wings' supporters on this one. I don't support goon-on-goon fights just for the sake of fighting. I support fighting when it's created by sticking up for yourself/your line mate after a cheap shot.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=377300

Great news for the kid. Arguably the best rookie this pre-season, and finished second with 8 points (4G, 4A) in 5 games played.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=377319

he impressed me sometimes and scared me at times, gotta say though, good sign.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Overhyped garbage prospect, he sucked when he came over, he sucked in Toronto and he will suck with Detroit. The guy is a nobody, a career AHL player at best and will never make it until he gets his head out of his ass and starts listening to coaches. He thinks he can be the flashy player he was in Sweden, despite the fact that European hockey is a soft game, he can't do anything because he gets punished by bigger and better players. Is there potential? Sure, but not much. He hasn't proven anything in the last few years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Overhyped garbage prospect, he sucked when he came over, he sucked in Toronto and he will suck with Detroit. The guy is a nobody, a career AHL player at best and will never make it until he gets his head out of his ass and starts listening to coaches. He thinks he can be the flashy player he was in Sweden, despite the fact that European hockey is a soft game, he can't do anything because he gets punished by bigger and better players. Is there potential? Sure, but not much. He hasn't proven anything in the last few years.
    the Red Wings make a killing playing "European Hockey". seems to me, if thats his playstyle he has a chance to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=377319

he impressed me sometimes and scared me at times, gotta say though, good sign.
    A good player. I've only played one game with him (but my brother played a few).
    He won't be a 60pointer, but there's deffo potential for 40-50.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    A good player. I've only played one game with him (but my brother played a few).
    He won't be a 60pointer, but there's deffo potential for 40-50.
    the redwings dont ask there players to put lots of players. they get lots of points from lots of players as is.

the redwings dont ask there players to put lots of players. they get lots of points from lots of players as is.
    What.
    I'm just saying that in the right environment, he will not only be the workhorse that he can be, but really thrive and produce.

Leafs put Boyce, Crabb and Lashoff on waivers today, and kept Gardiner and Frattin with the big boys. Looks like Gunnarsson is the odd man out for the time being of the 7 D they'll be keeping. Going to be on the lookout for Gardiner being sent down in a couple weeks, or Gunnarsson or Komisarek being thrown to the wolves for a draft pick or an AHL player.

10+ Year Old Account
    apparently every hab fan in the universe is mad that Malone didn't get suspended on the Campoli hit... now maybe he will keep his head up.. and not lose the puck to Burrows

15+ Year Old Account
    The Red Wings with their Euro style have how many Cups over the last decade and change? Oh ya, thats right. So it works to some extent lol.

The Wings aren't expecting the world out of Brunny. They are expecting a decent rotation guy who is going to come in and play a 3rd-4th line winger every two to three games with Drew Miller, Cory Emmerton, and Jan Mursak when he is back from his ankle. The wealth of young talent the Wings put on the ice this off season was just incredible. Nyquist has ridiculous potential that he showed every game with his fantastic play making and scoring ability. Tatar is going to be very decent, Brenden Smith is going to be a solid d-man. Conner was a great pick up from the Pens and will be a great piece to have in Grand Rapids assuming he clears waivers. I absolutely love the depth the Wings have in their organization right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    The Red Wings with their Euro style have how many Cups over the last decade and change? Oh ya, thats right. So it works to some extent lol.

The Wings aren't expecting the world out of Brunny. They are expecting a decent rotation guy who is going to come in and play a 3rd-4th line winger every two to three games with Drew Miller, Cory Emmerton, and Jan Mursak when he is back from his ankle. The wealth of young talent the Wings put on the ice this off season was just incredible. Nyquist has ridiculous potential that he showed every game with his fantastic play making and scoring ability. Tatar is going to be very decent, Brenden Smith is going to be a solid d-man. Conner was a great pick up from the Pens and will be a great piece to have in Grand Rapids assuming he clears waivers. I absolutely love the depth the Wings have in their organization right now.
    as do i, there player development is second to none.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blackhawks.

/thread

Bwahahahahaha

But seriously, should be a good season.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxron View Post
    Blackhawks.

/thread

Bwahahahahaha

But seriously, should be a good season.
    your starting lineup almost lost to the grand rapids griffins the other day....

10+ Year Old Account
    your starting lineup almost lost to the grand rapids griffins the other day....

almost doesn't matter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    almost doesn't matter.
    let me rephrase. if it hadn't been for a flukey goal and 3 power play goals, Chicago would have lost to an AHL team that completely outplayed it the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    almost doesn't matter.
    When it comes to almost losing to an AHL team, it sorta does.

Clearly the leafs with the help of nazem kadri will win the cup this year.