Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    How did that fly under the 4kids radar?!?
    Thats a good question...

Hey they slightly changed Team Rocket's motto
    They changed their motto altogether by like g4 i thought. But they parody their own motto all the time depending on situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    That reminds me of this. Translation error or just wtf?

That was so random.. wat.

[video=youtube;RxCubfGHGzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxCubfGHGzY[video]
    I don't think it's supposed to be interpreted as to each other, but as in they'll be married someday but not necessarily to each other.
    It was an ambiguous statement which I think was supposed to be intentionally humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    I don't think it's supposed to be interpreted as to each other, but as in they'll be married someday but not necessarily to each other.
    It was an ambiguous statement which I think was supposed to be intentionally humorous.
    The way she looks at him makes Skelington think she was referring to the two of them being married to each other.
    Shes like "Omg i said that out loud!"

Stupid 4Kids, ruining everything.

Skelington always used to wonder why she got so offended when Kangaskhan kid asked if they were pokemon.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    To me, there are only 151 Pokémon in existence, the rest are all fakes. I felt like such a baws when I finally got all of them on my gameboy
    Red, Blue & Yellow represent. And the best part was my mom bought be the yellow one from Spain and it was in... spanish, rofl. I still finished it, though

I did play Gold and Silver, though. They were kinda cool but yeah, fakes all over!

I'm oldschool & cool like that!

That's not cool. Real Pokeman fans like every generation!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    To me, there are only 151 Pokémon in existence, the rest are all fakes. I felt like such a baws when I finally got all of them on my gameboy
    Red, Blue & Yellow represent. And the best part was my mom bought be the yellow one from Spain and it was in... spanish, rofl. I still finished it, though

I did play Gold and Silver, though. They were kinda cool but yeah, fakes all over!

thats like saying i only drink water because juice is a fake drink. or i only watch the old TVs from the 50s that are in black and white and these new flat screens are fake...or im fake because the only real people were cavemen.
    Last edited by twinkleblur; 2011-10-04 at 12:51 PM.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    or im fake because the only real people were cavemen.

Also: any tips on the Nuzlocke? Don't want to go into the 1st gym yet cause it involves doubles (and only my Combusken is highish level)

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post

Perfect case of strong nostalgia.

Red/Blue had the worst gameplay in the series, THERE I SAID IT.

/flameshield

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Perfect case of strong nostalgia.

Red/Blue had the worst gameplay in the series, THERE I SAID IT.

/flameshield
    I mean, the picture of how broken that Gen was completely true. It was awesome though with it's completely original ideas (you know what I'm saying here; every game copies off other games to some extents)

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    I mean, the picture of how broken that Gen was completely true. It was awesome though with it's completely original ideas (you know what I'm saying here; every game copies off other games to some extents)
    I love Red/Blue for the memories I have with it, Red is still my favorite trainer, and lots of the Gen 1 Pokemon were my favorite, that being said, I couldn't go back to playing it, because it would drive me nuts.

I love Red/Blue for the memories I have with it, Red is still my favorite trainer, and lots of the Gen 1 Pokemon were my favorite, that being said, I couldn't go back to playing it, because it would drive me nuts.
    Hate to say it, but I agree. Playing back through Yellow and it's pretty bad. So happy they remade Gen 1. Gen 2 (haven't played the remake) is still easy for me to play through

Hate to say it, but I agree. Playing back through Yellow and it's pretty bad. So happy they remade Gen 1. Gen 2 (haven't played the remake) is still easy for me to play through
    Even the remakes are a wee bit grindy for my taste. Q_Q I'm waiting for a game where we can chose our regions and what-not and go through them all. Also, found this, pretty neat cosplay.

I googled images "best pokemon ever" and this was the first picture:

So google said so, therefore it is true!

Even the remakes are a wee bit grindy for my taste. Q_Q I'm waiting for a game where we can chose our regions and what-not and go through them all. Also, found this, pretty neat cosplay.
    I liked Firered a lot, though it was super confusing once you got to the Sevii Islands. And that game would be awesome

Also: is Nincada in a Nuzlocke cheating cause of the free Shedinja?

10+ Year Old Account

Also: is Nincada in a Nuzlocke cheating cause of the free Shedinja?
    It's a completely legit nuzlocke technique that I've seen plenty of people use.

Sweet...though I failed (more like gave up)
    Let my Combusken die on accident in the 2nd gym so I gave up

Hopefully I get another Lotad/Nincada