15+ Year Old Account
    We won't have Tier 13 from the second we enter the raid. We also don't know which colour set is what, so I imagine I may get the red set from heroic but reforge it back to the gold set from normal.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I can't believe that i am reading about so many people who are transmorgin' away from the absolute awesomeness that is our T13
    I'm not a fan of T13 at all. I haven't really liked a tier set since TBC, honestly. Besides, I think it's more fun to put together outfits that look cool and interesting from scraps here and there. It's like a game within a game.

Anyone know of some golden and/or green robes that go with the naxx 25 shoulders?
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

This was the set I was originally intending to get http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...:32273:32329#.

This is what I got from drops:http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...:31069:34562#.

But I really like the tier 13 so may just wear that.

Deleted
    Yo dawg, I heard you like T13... well, I'm mog'ing my T13 into T13 'cause it's T13. !!! Seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Sooo, when are we getting a poll about how many males are making skimpy outfits for their female characters. Since there certainly seem to be a large quantity of those around looking at this topic
    Shh! For female casters, the skimpier the outfit, the more powerful the magic.

I'm not a straight male though, so meh.

Deleted
    I will go for three outland dungeon sets, 2 pink and hallowed one. Got matching weaps =)
    If I occassionally want to swap I go first for naxx tier and then BT one... will get t5 when I get the gnome on a stick staff =) Oh, and I will occassionally rock in the icc tier as well, liked it a bit =) Marshal pvp gear is sweet too =)

10+ Year Old Account
    I was actually taking a look around in Atlasloot while doing randoms to find this purple/pink "transcendence" looking set that someone posted a while back. I finally found it and it actually comes from Outland normals/heroics, it specifically looks pretty neat on a nightelf which is what my 2nd priest is. I'm seriously debating on just going horde or race changing because you can't really see ANYTHING that's on a gnome. I hate gnomes, damn you 5% int, why you so appealing?
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    I was actually taking a look around in Atlasloot while doing randoms to find this purple/pink "transcendence" looking set that someone posted a while back. I finally found it and it actually comes from Outland normals/heroics, it specifically looks pretty neat on a nightelf which is what my 2nd priest is. I'm seriously debating on just going horde or race changing because you can't really see ANYTHING that's on a gnome. I hate gnomes, damn you 5% int, why you so appealing?
    http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/20...ence-recolour/

Also, Gnomes are 5% mana, not Int. Int would be far too overpowered in it's Cata state (it USED to be Int)

Deleted
    Tier 6. The hood is as cool as Ezio's, if not cooler.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastpole View Post
    Tier 6. The hood is as cool as Ezio's, if not cooler.
    Cooler. And I cosplay Ezio, so you know that means something
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    Cooler. And I cosplay Ezio, so you know that means something
    Cooler it is. Now I just need a cloak that goes with this tier 6 set!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastpole View Post
    Cooler it is. Now I just need a cloak that goes with this tier 6 set!
    Turn the cloak off IMO, but there is a cloak in... Hyjal? I think that went with the set - either Hyjal or SWP maybe?
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    You know, the more I think about it, the more I actually like T12. I dunno. Its a shame the heroic version has the shit colour scheme. I really like the normal version.

I will still have to see what colour scheme the T13 set will have. Might stay with that when I get it. D:

If only I ever would get the chance to obtain tier13... *sigh* But that would mean I'd have to start raiding. Then again, that set is almost worth it Since the PvP set is just okeyish, I'll be using a random set of greens and other pieces I have in my bank. Definitely not using t5/t6, both are already boring me to no end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    If only I ever would get the chance to obtain tier13... *sigh* But that would mean I'd have to start raiding. Then again, that set is almost worth it Since the PvP set is just okeyish, I'll be using a random set of greens and other pieces I have in my bank. Definitely not using t5/t6, both are already boring me to no end.
    Umm, Raid Finder?

I am pretty sure that in order to use the raid finder you have to raid... being that it is Looking for Raid

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    You know, the more I think about it, the more I actually like T12. I dunno. Its a shame the heroic version has the shit colour scheme. I really like the normal version.

I will still have to see what colour scheme the T13 set will have. Might stay with that when I get it. D:

How can we be so alike and so different at the same time Ceph? I loooove the Heroic color scheme for T13 :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    How can we be so alike and so different at the same time Ceph? I loooove the Heroic color scheme for T13 :P
    Its looks like puke. The Orange colour scheme should have been heroic! *waaa*

In any case, I don't have the normal mode shoulders, chest or gloves any more. I guess I can buy those with VP but getting the normal shoulders again is gonna be tricky until next patch. :P

EDIT: Fuck it I might just be an elitist prick and use the heroic version after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Its looks like puke. The Orange colour scheme should have been heroic! *waaa*

In any case, I don't have the normal mode shoulders, chest or gloves any more. I guess I can buy those with VP but getting the normal shoulders again is gonna be tricky until next patch. :P

EDIT: Fuck it I might just be an elitist prick and use the heroic version after all.
    Pffft, It's not pukey! I like it :P

(get on msn noob)