Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the support with the thread everyone.

Also, at the flamer, I appreciate your feedback. I didn't say I was godlike, I just said I play at a 1900+ level, nothing more, but thanks for the bump.
    Thanks to JustintimeSS for the amazing signature.

Do bots scale off of the level of players? I feel as though when I'm playing intermediate bots with level 25-30's the bots are A LOT harder than when I'm playing with people only around my level (12-16)
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Do bots scale off of the level of players? I feel as though when I'm playing intermediate bots with level 25-30's the bots are A LOT harder than when I'm playing with people only around my level (12-16)
    I honestly don't know. I don't feel that they scale off of level, but I really don't know. Sorry
    Thanks to JustintimeSS for the amazing signature.

Where would a good place to generally ward?

Just made myself a 1st penta, do when I SSed it and pasted it in paint it shows a black screen.... why oh god whyyyY????
    Made it with Heimerdinger so I freaking want the SS =*(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenshadows View Post
    Where would a good place to generally ward?
    If you're top lane on Blue side, then you want to ward their tri bush and Baron if you can.
    If you're top lane on Purple side, then you want to ward their ramp to blue.

If you're middle lane on Blue side, ward their wraith ramp.
    If you're middle lane on purple side, ward their wraith ramp.

If you're bottom lane on Blue side, ward Dragon/Blue ramp
    If you're bottom lane on Purple side, ward Dragon and the Tri bush.

Those are what you want to ward to stop yourself from getting ganked. You then have things like Red/blue buff you can ward for potential steals. The enemy jungle if you're ahead, to try and catch stragglers, or your own jungle if you're behind, so you know where is safe to move. Generally you want to ward behind baron and the wraith ramp when you're attempting it as Blue, or ward the bush that's to the left of middle lane (where they will pass through to run to baron from base).

Ok thanks Styles sorry only lvl 22 and played bot games slowly getting into pvp so gotta learn these things

Deleted
    Ok thanks Styles sorry only lvl 22 and played bot games slowly getting into pvp so gotta learn these things
    Just making an image for you, one second.

http://i.imgur.com/OfZYD.jpg

Purple circles are where purple team should ward to avoid ganks
    Blue circles are where blue team should ward to avoid ganks.

Purple Circles with a red outline are wards for when you want to Baron as Purple team
    Blue Circles with a red outline are wards for when you want to Baron as Blue team
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2011-10-05 at 12:04 AM.

You rock really appreciate this

---------- Post added 2011-10-04 at 05:29 PM ----------

Well next question is generally when do i wana buy the wards 2 do said warding lol, i normally start with boots and pots due to my aggressive play style

Deleted
    You rock really appreciate this

---------- Post added 2011-10-04 at 05:29 PM ----------

Well next question is generally when do i wana buy the wards 2 do said warding lol, i normally start with boots and pots due to my aggressive play style
    Should always have wards in those spots depending what lane you're in. Wards are 75g each, will repay themselves when you can farm with ease of mind, and knowing when ganks are coming in.

Alrighty, will do that when i go back then me thinks

Deleted
    Alrighty, will do that when i go back then me thinks
    You don't need a ward until roughly the 4:20~ mark, perhaps a little earlier. If you have your ward by then, you should be safe.

Is Sivir a viable pick for ranked games, while being built as something like a carry?

She seems extremely well rounded on paper, her Ultimate seems like it would turn a team fight around, but her AA range seems like it would absolutely cripple her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Is Sivir a viable pick for ranked games, while being built as something like a carry?

She seems extremely well rounded on paper, her Ultimate seems like it would turn a team fight around, but her AA range seems like it would absolutely cripple her.
    She can work, but the higher you get up the ladder the harder it's going to be. While she has impressive poke with her ricochet, her range limits her a lot. If she gets put against a Cait or a Trist she's going to suffer heavily.

So after reading the two tier lists, for SR and Dominion i was wondering which champ to buy next, i am only level 11 at the moment and recently bought Warwick just because i find him loads of fun and because i dont really know what i am doing all too well, the built in sustain from his passive and Q are a nice little safety net at the beginning.
    Anyway, my actual question, or questions, is it worth buying jax now since i have 2000IP and play dominion for hopefully faster IP or play Warwick on dominion and SR and get Sona, since i dont really have a support at the moment (friend plays AD carry so i can baby sit)

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    She can work, but the higher you get up the ladder the harder it's going to be. While she has impressive poke with her ricochet, her range limits her a lot. If she gets put against a Cait or a Trist she's going to suffer heavily.
    Yeah, she's no match for a good Cait/Trist... that being said, she is one of the strongest pushers in game. Grab Teleport, and you can take down a tower any time you choose basically. She requires a different set-up/playstyle for maximum viability, but that does not mean she is not viable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balbo View Post
    So after reading the two tier lists, for SR and Dominion i was wondering which champ to buy next, i am only level 11 at the moment and recently bought Warwick just because i find him loads of fun and because i dont really know what i am doing all too well, the built in sustain from his passive and Q are a nice little safety net at the beginning.
    Anyway, my actual question, or questions, is it worth buying jax now since i have 2000IP and play dominion for hopefully faster IP or play Warwick on dominion and SR and get Sona, since i dont really have a support at the moment (friend plays AD carry so i can baby sit)
    Buy soraka, so you atleast have 1 support, but also buy Jax, he can be really strong

---------- Post added 2011-10-05 at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post

She is really nice for most things, the only thing lacking is her AA range as you said. that one is simply so low that you need to get too close to the other team

Since this is the "ask questions" thread, I may as well ask this here.

How do you pronounce Xin Zhao? I always thought it was "Zin zow" but my friend keeps insisting it's "Zin jow".

Deleted
    Its obviously ''Win Nao''
    No but seriously, I think its something close to how you said it, Zin Zow or so.