Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    videogamedunkey is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Only players I care about are Grassy for his great videos and Guardsman Bob for his streaming.
    you literally took the exact words I was going to say, although I do watch some HotshotNidalleeGG for some hilarious spear action...

Quote Originally Posted by Starsurge View Post
    videogamedunkey is my idol.
    I agree with this man.

Grassy & co es #1.
    Don't let other people define your standards for happiness.

hotshotgg is win

Videogamedunkey, Grasshyren and Protatomonster (in that order) are my favorite LoL youtube channels. As for tournament players, SK Ocelote is probably the best all-around player there is, he can play a wide variety of champions in any lane and he's just absolutely flawless, he finishes 99.9% of his games with a positive K/D ratio and i dont think i've ever seen him make a single mistake in a tournament or in his stream. The American players from CLG and TSM are pretty good too but i hate watching their streams because they curse too much, and sometimes for no reason (exception to this is Guardsman Bob and Elementz who are pretty calm most of the time). I think Shushei from Fnatic is a very overrated player skill-wise, whenever i watch his stream i get the idea he's a ~1400 ELO player. He never pulls off anything amazing and sometimes feeds and gets flamed, however i will admit he has an amazing personality, he never rages and is always cheerful and ends his sentences with a smiley. My favorite shoutcaster is probably Phreak, because he jungles on every champion and deals tons of damage, but my favorite Rioter has to be Nikasaur, for, well, obvious reasons (because she makes the Summoner's Showcases ofcourse, what were you thinking?)

Quote Originally Posted by Bangaa View Post
    you literally took the exact words I was going to say, although I do watch some HotshotNidalleeGG for some hilarious spear action...
    Basicly, he kick ma bruddah in the ass. Ma bruddah was playing the Lead Singer.
    Last edited by thoukaia; 2011-10-06 at 02:00 AM.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    Videogamedunkey, Grasshyren and Protatomonster (in that order) are my favorite LoL youtube channels. As for tournament players, SK Ocelote is probably the best all-around player there is, he can play a wide variety of champions in any lane and he's just absolutely flawless, he finishes 99.9% of his games with a positive K/D ratio and i dont think i've ever seen him make a single mistake in a tournament or in his stream. The American players from CLG and TSM are pretty good too but i hate watching their streams because they curse too much, and sometimes for no reason (exception to this is Guardsman Bob and Elementz who are pretty calm most of the time). I think Shushei from Fnatic is a very overrated player skill-wise, whenever i watch his stream i get the idea he's a ~1400 ELO player. He never pulls off anything amazing and sometimes feeds and gets flamed, however i will admit he has an amazing personality, he never rages and is always cheerful and ends his sentences with a smiley. My favorite shoutcaster is probably Phreak, because he jungles on every champion and deals tons of damage, but my favorite Rioter has to be Nikasaur, for, well, obvious reasons (because she makes the Summoner's Showcases ofcourse, what were you thinking?)

Basicly, he kick ma bruddah in the ass. Ma bruddah was playing the Lead Singer.
    Guardsman Bob is Danish btw ^^

SaintVicious feels like a chill guy to play with. He is also damn skilled.
    Hi