Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Last I checked, Frenzy still has the record for fastest chaos sanc. clear. Assuming Barbarians aren't the best killers just because they're also tanky is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Last I checked, Frenzy still has the record for fastest chaos sanc. clear. Assuming Barbarians aren't the best killers just because they're also tanky is silly.
    It's less about because they're tanky - more about closing distances and overall movement speed. I don't imagine lv12 and lv60 are going to be very similar. ;P

The real question is, will drop based on who kills the monster or your own MF.

As in, since each players gets their own drops, do you still want the player wth hightest MF to get ll kills or does it not matter.
    OR in other words, would a group with 3 player with 100%MF and 1 guys with 1000MF would all get the same number(Average) of rares and legendary, or would the guy with 1000 get 10times more(with no diminishing returns).

Also, seeing has grouping will just be better overall, the class you want is really the class you enjoy the most, or that has god synergy with the rest of the group. Np such thing as solo mfing! really
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

Quote Originally Posted by Jawstrock View Post
    The real question is, will drop based on who kills the monster or your own MF.

As in, since each players gets their own drops, do you still want the player wth hightest MF to get ll kills or does it not matter.
    OR in other words, would a group with 3 player with 100%MF and 1 guys with 1000MF would all get the same number(Average) of rares and legendary, or would the guy with 1000 get 10times more(with no diminishing returns).

Also, seeing has grouping will just be better overall, the class you want is really the class you enjoy the most, or that has god synergy with the rest of the group. Np such thing as solo mfing! really
    I'm fairly sure they're making your own MF apply to just your drops and that you get drops if the monster is killed in proximity. You may also have to be alive.