10+ Year Old Account
    All of the above. This stuff is cools.

Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    that sounds dirty...
    That was exactly my point. Now, can i whirlwind in YOUR cyclone? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventashar View Post
    That was exactly my point. Now, can i whirlwind in YOUR cyclone? :P
    I'd rather Escape after I pull off my Trick Shot, which happens to be a Backstab from my Infiltrator's Arrow
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather Escape after I pull off my Trick Shot, which happens to be a Backstab from my Infiltrator's Arrow
    I have a feeling that you're going to be a trixy thief...

Like Durzlla said, a tricky little thief. Although Altair is your avatar, easy to guess what you're into.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like Durzlla said, a tricky little thief. Although Altair is your avatar, easy to guess what you're into.
    wanna take a stab at my wow char?

---------- Post added 2011-10-08 at 09:26 AM ----------

on topic: a dagger/dagger combo with a sword/pistol secondary lets you have good damage output and if you have to protect allies with the sword/pistol you can leap into and out of the fight with the dagger setup's backstab, dancing dagger to close in when they run off, and if you have scorpion wire use that to either yank runners or people attacking your buddies, allowing you to protect (sword/pistol) or finish them (daggers)

its a little bit more than just a combo, but its a really cool idea to me, downside is that you have limited ranged output. you have to jump back into the fight if you retreating shot out
    Last edited by Glytch; 2011-10-08 at 03:28 PM.
    The Original Ganksta

wanna take a stab at my wow char?

---------- Post added 2011-10-08 at 09:26 AM ----------

on topic: a dagger/dagger combo with a sword/pistol secondary lets you have good damage output and if you have to protect allies with the sword/pistol you can leap into and out of the fight with the dagger setup's backstab, dancing dagger to close in when they run off, and if you have scorpion wire use that to either yank runners or people attacking your buddies, allowing you to protect (sword/pistol) or finish them (daggers)

its a little bit more than just a combo, but its a really cool idea to me, downside is that you have limited ranged output. you have to jump back into the fight if you retreating shot out
    It's totally not a Rogue, at all. :P

I definitely like that you can effectively use pistols as a Thief, instead of having to play the Ranger. Same goes for using a rifle as a Warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's totally not a Rogue, at all. :P

I definitely like that you can effectively use pistols as a Thief, instead of having to play the Ranger. Same goes for using a rifle as a Warrior.
    i meant with the setup i posted, you dont have a mainhand pistol and afaik (correct me if im wrong) the off hand cant be used to damage with your main hand 1 skill (the "auto attack" skill) therefore your ranged damage will be limited to the dagger's dancing daggers and the sword/pistol's retreating and head shot skills, everything else will have to be done in melee in some fashion, however there's alot of "in and out" abilities available in this build so if you save up initiative (currently the backstab/retreating shot combo needs 7 initiative to pull off) and your weapon swap you can jump in from range for a backstab, weapon swap, retreating shot out for ranged damage. however its not something you can do all the time
    The Original Ganksta

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice inputs, people

Im curious to see if you can chain it,

Ie put down 3 flame walls and shoot through gaining triple fire bonus of a fire, lightning, poisen and get all 3.

One thing Im really looking forward to is seeing what youc an do with the 2handed sword sweep.
    A man chooses, a Slave obeys. OBEY! - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Deleted
    Would be really cool if you could do like they do in Starwars and parry shots with your weapon. xd

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Would be really cool if you could do like they do in Starwars and parry shots with your weapon. xd
    Won't happen though because:

A) All defenses are active in this game, so you don't have passive chances to block, parry or dodge

B) Frankly the SWTOR parrying looks awful alot of the time. The concept is kinda cool, but the implimentation is just bad. Ever seen a lightsaber user in that game get shot from behind, or from various angles at the same time? They basically spaz out with incredibly unrealistic arm movements and their torso moves completely independantly of their legs.

Think the closest you're going to get is something like this:

i think skill combos in dungeon will be sweet and will build teamwork. I cant wait to do all these combos with my rl friend

10+ Year Old Account
    wait are we talking about cross profession combos? all mine were within one build =(
    The Original Ganksta

wait are we talking about cross profession combos? all mine were within one build =(
    I think the original intent was for cross-class combo discussion, but the title leaves it rather vague.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Lol I just had this mental image of an overlaping flame patch, lightning patch and a poison cloud being run over and picked up by an elementalist tornado with a line of guardians calling out "Four" and punting foes into the maelstrom.
    I lolled, really really hard, hats off to you sir.

AS for my class combo, since ill be playing necromancer, id like to send my bone minions through a flame wall for FIERY EXPLOSIONS

Fun part about Whirling Defense, it worked like that forever, even in GW1. It's just that damage is completely negligible even when you're being ranger spiked by 4+ people.

I guess trash mobs have small health pools.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    Fun part about Whirling Defense, it worked like that forever, even in GW1. It's just that damage is completely negligible even when you're being ranger spiked by 4+ people.

I guess trash mobs have small health pools.
    i dont know how many minions ive had completely slaughtered by WD...
    The Original Ganksta