Thread: Wildstar

Wildstar

Old link, but I have't seen it posted here:
    Review of Wildstar demo and interview with lead dev

A quote from that article that gets me really excited for this game:
    “We try to thrust so much on you that you can play it at the level you’re comfortable with, but you can see that next level and you’re like, ‘I don’t know how to do that yet but I want to.’
    I love that sense of discovery and learning in an MMO, that is what initially drew me into WoW, and its departure from WoW is the reason I quit.

I personally am very excited about this game, out of all the countless MMOs that have come along since WoW, this is the one that looks the most promising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it going to be free to play or subscription based, does anyone know?

There's very little known about it yet, and there is absolutely nothing known about the payment model the game will have as far as I know.

I would normally assume that it would be a B2P/F2P game with how the MMO market has been going, but it's NCsoft so anything is possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    There's very little known about it yet, and there is absolutely nothing known about the payment model the game will have as far as I know.

I would normally assume that it would be a B2P/F2P game with how the MMO market has been going, but it's NCsoft so anything is possible.
    i think its more to do with how ToR does.