My Rogue and Dk Hit Harder in Season 9 Gear Then Warrior In Ruthless???

So my warrior is in full ruthless and I noticed that I kept getting out-bursted in arena and rated bgs by many other classes in far less gear. I then dusted off my alts and noticed that both my dk and rogue have higher crits then my warrior although they are in season 9 gear and my warrior is in full ruthless?? Seriously, WTF?

... really? Arenas and rated BGs usually equate to higher resil ratings. That and Warriors got the nerf bat in 4.2.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not feed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutions View Post
    ... really? Arenas and rated BGs usually equate to higher resil ratings. That and Warriors got the nerf bat in 4.2.

Really...my rogue crits for 24k and my dk for 25k, while my warrior is lucky to get a 19k crit...in far better gear. Now if my warrior hits a plate class, they are lucky to get a 12k crit, while my rogue and dks crit does not change....

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 01:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by brokenwarrior12 View Post
    Really...my rogue crits for 24k and my dk for 25k, while my warrior is lucky to get a 19k crit...in far better gear. Now if my warrior hits a plate class, they are lucky to get a 12k crit, while my rogue and dks crit does not change....

Bump for input